[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on my deck? I think I want another Gonti, another Scarab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (39KB, 749x372px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39KB, 749x372px
Thoughts on my deck?

I think I want another Gonti, another Scarab God, and as many Champion of Wits I can fit in after that... I cut the Dreamstealers...
>>
My analysis of my own deck and experience with it:

Dread Wanderer: You kinda suck dude. you come in tapped, but hey at least you're a 2-1 and you can come back from the graveyard. That's sometimes useful but not usually. Your'e only here because you're a one drop. Your resurrection cost should be cheaper. But hey at least you can keep coming back.

Gifted Aetherborn: You're great against aggro. The lifelink doesn't hurt either. But we have Fatal Pushes and Grasps.... i'm watching you

Glint-Sleeve: You have menace and you almost always guarantee me a card draw. I feel safe holding a 2 land hand if I see you in it. Ilu bb

Ammit Eternal: You scare the shit out of everyone, that's good.

Wits: You fucking suck tbqh, but I need your card draw

Bone Picker: You only work when you combo with fatal push, but holy shit that combo happens at least in 50% of my games. Fuck you, but you're good.

Gonti: Fun and trolly. Huge comeback potential.

Scarab God: I want to see more of you. You only show up half the time. I'm gonna up you to three and hope Champ of Wits can draw you.

Fatal Push: yea

Grasp: gonna miss you

Never: I hate having you in my deck but hey you sometimes do something useful. eh

Well, talking to my cards didn't help make the decision easier. Gifted Aetherborn is probably on the chopping block to make room for Scarab Gods.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.