[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how long do you suppose until they re-release various chaptermasters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Big blue daddy Marneus.jpg (862KB, 1108x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Big blue daddy Marneus.jpg
862KB, 1108x1516px
So how long do you suppose until they re-release various chaptermasters and other special characters and give them the Primaris upgrade. Do you think they would take it or would that mess up the fluff for them (i.e Dante or Mephiston for example)
>>
File: 1501496575397.jpg (13KB, 224x219px) Image search: [Google]
1501496575397.jpg
13KB, 224x219px
>>54916374
>or would that mess up the fluff for them
>>
You can already make Bobby G's favorite boytoy Cato Sicarius as a Primaris, but then again he's an easy conversion
>>
>>54916374
The next edition. Dark Imperium pretty much says that the days of ordinary SMs are numbered.
>>
>>54916374
I'm surprised they haven't yet.
>>
>>54916374
i say 10th eiditon. you need some room to tell stories how the old die and the new ones do enough legendary stuff to be justified.

i have no idea how they could ever create a cooler chapter master than dante. especially now with the masterpiece novel.
>>
>>54916681
Regular marines can be upgraded to primary marines
>>
File: schlobie2.png (121KB, 368x284px) Image search: [Google]
schlobie2.png
121KB, 368x284px
>>54917094
source pls.
>>
>>54919189
Not him but it's true. It's in dark imperium somewhere, but also on the GW faq for when Primaris were first announced. I think it's dumb myself, not being able to upgrade normal sm into primaris would justify manlets still existing and remaining manlets.
>>
I look forward to it. Gravis Armour is ugly, though.
>>
>>54916681
They did. Hes named Logan Grimnar.
>>
Grey Knights won't change, they have older better equipment no need to go chad. Sure less wounds for low end units, but when you die die like a man not like a cunt.
>>
>>54919359
You could have even had it where it was a compatability thing, for new and old recruits perhaps most can take the primaris ograns/enhancements but not all, and a % that don't hold enough compatability for primaris still have enough compatability to be a regular SM
>>
>>54924005
Grey Knights need it or they'll get BTFO even more by Marines
>>
>>54919359
this is fanon, i read dark imperium and no where are there regular marines upgraded to primaris.
>>
>>54919359
I hate Primaris lore. Why couldn't they just be honest and say they are slowly changing the scale? It's what a lot of fans wanted anyway.

Now we have these weird space marine armies with an awkward combination of little men and giants.
>>
File: why.jpg (27KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
27KB, 640x423px
>>54926841
>Why couldn't they just be honest and say they are slowly changing the scale?
This honestly would have been the best approach for both the game and the setting.

Just introduce taller marine miniatures and just say, "Eh, they were always that tall in the game."

The setting would have been virtually unchanged; there would have been no need for this deus ex nonsense with Cawl and cryo-sleeping idiots.

It also wouldn't leave players feeling like their models were being invalidated.
>>
>>54927080
They already did it with 32mm bases and it was fine. Although the initial rage may have scared them off.
>>
>>54924005
>>54924145

How would the Chad upgrade even interact with them? Their gene-seed is even more particular than some of the other chapters even out there. Makes me even more curious when you have chapters who's culture is built around whatever gene-seed flaws they have. For instance, if the Black Dragons received the Chad-Seed do they lose their bone claws? I doubt future Black Dragons would get them unless they purposefully went out of their way to try and force that mutation (or maybe make up for it by putting Adamantine claws in their place and go all wolverine). Would Salamanders return to their normal skin color instead of being perma-radiated?
>>
All Space Marine characters will be either primarised or killed off
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.