[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how perverse and depraved is Commorragh? We know that hellions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: the_crawling_city.jpg (228KB, 940x2526px) Image search: [Google]
the_crawling_city.jpg
228KB, 940x2526px
Just how perverse and depraved is Commorragh? We know that hellions and scourges are gangs that control city blocks, reavers and wyches are gladiators that make bloodsport a national past time, and that the haemonculi, former teachers of the pre-Fall Eldar, trade medical secrets like scourge wings for slaves to go all Mengele on, while the incubi and mandrakes just fuck off and stay away from everyone. That doesn't actually seem that bad to me.
>>
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Commorragh
>>
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Commorragh
>>
File: 1502191619506.jpg (485KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
1502191619506.jpg
485KB, 600x856px
>>54915175
Its pretty fucked up. However theoretically you could survive, even thrive there as a non Eldar. Xeno mercenaries do alright there if they're skilled and smart enough, and that could include humans. You'd have a huge fucking uphill battle distinguishing yourself from all the other monkeigh though, and even once you had you'd be just a mistep away from some horrible fate.
>>
>>54917533
The more lewd and submissive you are the better. Any sign of defying your superiors would be disaster, but if you enthusiastically obey (or at least give the appearance of enthusiasm) then you could learn to love it.
>>
>>54917667
Nah, thats just going to get you taken as a pain slave. You'd need to be competent and powerful, but also clearly not too ambitious; the Sslyth are popular for this very reason.
>>
I remember the story of a pirate town where the introduction of prostitutes improved the civic order disminishing the number of rapes.
>>
>>54917694
>I'm good at what I do, because it is what I do.
>>
>>54917694
But I want to be a pain slave, that's my magical realm.
>>
>>54917699
Santa Cruz del Islote?
>>
File: TalosPainEngine.jpg (113KB, 371x583px) Image search: [Google]
TalosPainEngine.jpg
113KB, 371x583px
>>54917742
Then Commoragh is the place for you, though it won't necessarily be sexy.
>>
>>54915175
its basically ancapistan
>>
>>54917846
Yeah, piracy. We get it.
>>
>>54917846
>deldar interpretation of the NAP
>>
>>54917979
more because its an amoral hellhole where material possesion and pleasure mean everything and the concept of morality and empathy are extinct

and where the only rule is "if you can then do it"

>>54917987
>not the AP- Aggression Pact
>>
File: 1501384225451.jpg (248KB, 1252x876px) Image search: [Google]
1501384225451.jpg
248KB, 1252x876px
Large parts of it probably aren't much worse than Earth's more violent slums or byzantine, scheming noble courts. The problem is more that every single Dark Eldar is a sadist, by nature, culture, and obligation. Everyone you meet, from the people selling you food to the mob bosses offering you work, has at least thought about torturing you to death. Most of them WANT to, on an instinctive level, like how human guys instinctively sexualise young and pretty women, no matter the context. The desire to rape and torture is an urge that never really leaves any Dark Eldar.
>>
>>54917533
>bag is full of faces
>not penises
ONE

JOB
>>
>>54918212
Okay, where's all this rape talk coming from? Nothing in the fluff says they commit rape. Vivisection and forced cyborg implants via the Coven units, yes, but I've always thought rape was a Slaaneshi thing.
>>
>>54918231
Theres multiple references in the fluff about Dark Eldar having their way with their slaves.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.