[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNVV, Brought to you by the fuckers who gave you DVV and DVV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: CNVV World Map New.png (248KB, 3744x1527px) Image search: [Google]
CNVV World Map New.png
248KB, 3744x1527px
Alright, so since we got DVV updated with newer properties and DVV Gridlocked fully online, we at the DVV crew have been pissing about a different concept: CNVV, or Cruel Network.
The concept? Take the idea behind DVV of a world run by the greatest Disney villains and conform it to the wonderful world of Cartoon Network--Mojo Jojo, Aku, Mandy, and so on and so forth.

Inquiries are welcome as to who gets what (unfortunately, the map hasn't yet been labelled) but one of the larger (and more petty) reasons we've decided to start this is because of a dispute over what to do with China, which we have turned to you to resolve /tg/. More on the matter next post.
>>
Alright, so getting to the nitty gritty, China has, for the past five or six map editions, belonged to Chase Young from Xiaolin Showdown, with bits and pieces cobbled off to Aku and Vilgax, and Tibet granted to the Cryptids of Secret Saturdays. However, recently one of our number has decided that Chase needs to move over and compress into a smaller space to make room for a more obscure, less well loved show called Hero 108. The map he proposed is pictured here.

Anyway, my issue with this is that the show in question has less fans and recognition value as Xiaolin Showdown, and, in addition, is clogging up what I see as a perfectly fine area of the world with an extra colour. China deserves to be its own thing, and dividing it further isn't doing the map any favours. But that's just my take.

Which version of the map do you folks like better? For those of you who've seen both Xiaolin Showdown and Hero 108, which do you think gets priority here and do you think the latter is even worth adding as its own space?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.