[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Which was worse? The vile actions undertaken by his body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>Which was worse? The vile actions undertaken by his body – or the dreams?

>He dreamed of luscious lethal daemonettes. He dreamed of poisonous fiends which were half human and half scorpion. He dreamed of ostrich-horses with voluptuous legs and lashing blue tongues, upon which daemonettes rode.

>It seemed that soon those daemonettes and fiends might try to rip their way into the world through his very own flesh – which was his own no more. They might tear a gateway open in his bowels. They might emerge through his anus and then expand to full-size.

>How his mind fought against this hideous prospect
>>
>>54907553
Nice Dubs but generally he thinks that from a lack of experience. Not all demonetes share the same form.
>>
>>54907868
There tend to be some constants. Bony ridges instead of hair, a fondness for lobster claws, pink or purple skin.

But then, they're Chaos and daemons besides, their forms can change.
>>
>>54907966
>a fondness for lobster claws

Where does this come from?
What is the thematic import?
>>
>>54907553
>Emerge FROM his anus
>FROM

This isn't a demon of Slanesh, it's Papa Nurgle. Slanesh goes into your body through any hole (anus included) whether or not you like it. Nurgle is what comes out of every hole afterwards. If you are taking a dump or giving birth, it stops being Slanesh and starts being Nurgle.
>>
>>54908433
my theory is that either someone was eating lobster and thought it'd make a cool design, lobster fetish, giant flesh sheering claws are cool, or an ironic feature. lobster shells are tough but slaanesh can't take a hit
>>
>>54908433
Its the pain aspect of slaanesh, and its deliberately dissonant. Soft pink inviting flesh next to hard, sharp carapace that isnt sexy at all
>>
>>54907553
Can we have more pics like this please,thanks
>>
File: carn.jpg (143KB, 1348x392px) Image search: [Google]
carn.jpg
143KB, 1348x392px
>>54908433

It's meant to evoke monstrous vaginal imagery.
>>
File: 1502266798588.png (5MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1502266798588.png
5MB, 2048x1536px
>>54909997
This was already a sexy daemon thread anyway... Minus the ass-exploding ones.
>>
>>54909732
Claws also grasp but have a hard time holding onto things the way hands can. So they can symbolize destructive or otherwise unfilled desire. Gimmy gimmy never gets.
>>
>>54907553
I want to pet her so bad
>>
>>54909073
>If you are taking a dump or giving birth, it stops being Slanesh and starts being Nurgle.

You have quite a rabbit hole of fetishes and sensations to go down if this is what you believe to be true.
>>
>>54909997
Would daemonettes of Malal be alright?
>>
>>54914322
Sure,give me that non canon sexyness
>>
File: Malal Daemonette.png (970KB, 1460x2019px) Image search: [Google]
Malal Daemonette.png
970KB, 1460x2019px
>>54914390
Here you go then:
http://imgur.com/a/Q8zti
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.