[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/ why aren't you using eclipse the codex persona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2016.jpg (63KB, 200x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.jpg
63KB, 200x259px
Hey /tg/ why aren't you using eclipse the codex persona for your 3.0, 3.5, modern, or pathfinder game?
>>
Hm interesting book. I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
>>54907308
You can download it for free on a website I don't remember which one but it's a point buy system and I personally love it and ordered a hardcover version of it
>>
>>54907073
I don't know, why SHOULD I be using it? From the way you're posting about it with no details whatsoever I'm inclined to believe it's probably shit.
>>
>>54907527
Alright you want some information on it sorry this was my first post. First off this book is a point buy system for 3.0,3.5,modern,and pathfinder second off it eliminates having 500 books on the table at once since with it you only need the core rule book third it gets rid of the bullshit that is a full caster class by having you put points into caster levels and if you want to go melee gives you plenty of options to fight against magic users. For example every level you get 1d4 hit dice automatically and if you want more you can invest points into it so you can pour all your points into magic and spells but be left with significantly lower hp while a melee build can pour points into negating spells it's a quality system that isn't too complex but also isn't too simple I would say easy to learn hard to master and it's easy to put it in your current game so now why aren't you using eclipse the codex persona?
>>
>>54907527
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/51255/Eclipse-The-Codex-Persona-Shareware
>>
>>54907719
So in other words, it basically removes every reason to actually play a d20 system in favor of a game that's actually GOOD?
>>
>>54907781
I wouldn't say every reason it kind of runs the system through a filter to get rid of the bullshit you know what I mean
>>
>>54907073
WOW I DUNNO SHILL WHY AREN'T YOU USING ROPE THE NOOSE FOR YOUR NEXT POST ON 4CHAN?
>>
>>54908014
>I wouldn't say every reason it kind of runs the system through a filter to get rid of the bullshit you know what I mean
Well, that's just the thing. If you DON'T want 500 splatbooks, there are plenty of better systems out there, such as FantasyCraft. Hell, if you want fully modular character creation, just use GURPS or M&M.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.