[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What cultural peculiarities and stereotypes exist within your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1418.jpg (97KB, 794x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
97KB, 794x1024px
What cultural peculiarities and stereotypes exist within your main setting?

Bonus points if each race isn't a single culture
>>
>>54905376
>the difference between any two Halfling cultures is best explored through the differences in their soup broths
>but they're all terrible at naming things, and they don't even have their own language
>>
>>54906636
Kek
>>
>>54905376
Is that Azeroth?
>>
>>54905376
I don't know a lick of U.K culture so forgive me for asking what this map is referring to.
>>
>>54907993
It's the UK as seen by the Imperial City State of London

Inbred Farmers - East Anglia and the Fens are kind of Hills have Eyes minus the hills.

The North - Anyone more than a few hours drive of London, to them it is all pretty interchangable.

Thieves - Liverpool. If only it was only thieves.

Sheeposexuals - Wales.

Miserable walking holidays - Lake Districts and if we are being fair it should include most of Lancashire as well. Incredibly beautiful place when the weather is nice but it rains for 250+ days a year.

Farmers - Summerset to Cornwall is only known for farmers of which the Long John Silver pirate accent is based on and cider.

Chavs - Urban Hills have Eyes jobless welfare parasites. In Russia they would be Gopniks if that helps.

Second Homes - Cornwall and Isle of White have been taken over by upper-middle class Londoners buying houses they live in for a few months a year and forcing local young men and women out of the communities they were native to due to absurdly high government subsidized house prices.

Cheryl Cole - About the only thing Newcastle is famous for at the moment. That and Newkie Brown, possibly the best beer in the world.

Depressed people who own ferrets - Because Northeners are known for only a few things; Depression, pies/pasties and ferrets.

Their cuisine leads to cardiac arrest - Scots deep fry every thing. Go and google Scotland Marsie, just fucking do it and know.

Crazy Christians - Centuries of sectarian violence between Catholics and Protestants, neither side of which gets any sympathy from either side outside of Ireland.

Here be dragons - It's just more London but they won't admit it and no wonder why.
>>
>>54905376
Surface Dwarves are greedy and dishonest and prefer to live within their own little diaspora communities instead of playing with others

Mountain Dwarves are stoic and honorable, and see surface dwarves as weak willed traitiors. Most people think they're all inbred.

Gypsy/amish Elves (Elves who prefer to live by the old ways) are smelly and unreliable, and most of them are thieves who rely on tricks and farces to feed their hippy kids

City elves of the north are seen as a bunch of cynical and ungrateful good for nothings

City elves of the south are seen as pretentious and overly educated

There's about 20 human cultural groups in my setting so I'm not gonna bother getting into that.
>>
>>54908599
I wonder who the surface dwarves are based on...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.