[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Casual/ So /TG what are your highlights of your current or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

/Casual/

So /TG what are your highlights of your current or casual magic decks? Recently picked up Avacyn for a green white angel token theme. I have been working with this for a few years now so I am happy to be finished. On to the next one.
>>
My favourite super niche decks are my Turn 2 Eldrazi decks from the days of yore and my infinite mana combo MYR deck with Myr battlesphere and Lodestone Myr.

Neither win tournaments but they're loads of fun.
>>
File: b122273afea9cd9023f86f68b57fc416.png (110KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b122273afea9cd9023f86f68b57fc416.png
110KB, 1080x1080px
>>54905320
Zombie Ramp blue black of mine is fun. Zombie token generators like endless ranks of the dead make it pretty beefy.
I'm toying with the idea of an elf/hydra mono green and a grixis Nicol Bolas deck.
>>
File: IMG_5364.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5364.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>54905388
Checkd
>>
File: Elspeth_Tirel.jpg (13KB, 180x258px) Image search: [Google]
Elspeth_Tirel.jpg
13KB, 180x258px
>>54905353
Nice, I also enjoy a black blue zombie token. Red white ramp soldier deck. A black white vampire deck I made my lady. A saucy blue white spirit control is currently in the works.
>>
File: 1498033743756.jpg (37KB, 510x489px) Image search: [Google]
1498033743756.jpg
37KB, 510x489px
>>54905464
Sounds like you know your way around a deck, my friend.
>>
>>54905457
Temper temper
>>
File: DD20150702_icon.jpg (112KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
DD20150702_icon.jpg
112KB, 768x432px
>>54905320
I have not played magic in decades, but I have 4 decks build from the last time.
2 are just the "angels vs demons" duo decks, which i feel angels have the advantage.

Then the deck of my own 100% creation was a Word of Wilding + enchantment that let you draw a card if you control an enchantment during your upkeep +Verduran Enchantress + Yamivaya encantress + mana ramp

The point of this deck is or was to get a ton of draw using enchantments, this would be enchantments to ramp the mana or buff minions, when you get to the point of having Word of Wilding, you would start to "instead of drawing a card, you pay 1 and put a 2/2 bear", some turns you would be able to put a tons of bears into play.
Using rofelos I would get tons of mana, put a ton of bears, and then use my lands to play normally.

The 4 deck, was alot more complex, but the point was to stop your opponent to attacking you, and making them put their entire library into the graveyard if they wanted to play stuff, and then keep their stuff tapped.
>>
>>54905320
I only really build casual decks. My latest two are a monored artifact recursion deck based around pia's revolution, and a jund deck built around panharmonicon with a 3 CMC theme that came up on accident.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.