[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a superhuman, genetically modified supersoldier in a power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Primaris body size comparison.png (408KB, 640x329px) Image search: [Google]
Primaris body size comparison.png
408KB, 640x329px
>a superhuman, genetically modified supersoldier in a power armour the weight of a tank is shorter than a scrawny undernourished guy who lived in a sewer for his whole life

So, when are we going to stop producing marinelets completely?
>>
>>54904649
>alien hybrid = average human worker
>>
>>54904815
>missing the point
>>
>>54904920
What point? If I posted a picture of a marine and a giraffe, and declared the marine a manlet, would I be right?
>>
>>54905059
Yes
>>
>>54905159
/thread
>>
>>54905159
Kek marinelets btfo
>>
>when are we going to stop producing

Unless you've got a £500k injection moulding machine in the shed I don't think you'll ever face that question.

Unless you meant to post this on the GW staff FB page.
>>
To be fair I think the Custodian would have beend the right scale for a 'properly proportioned' Astartes. Primaris just fucked up everything.
>>
>>54905159

Giraffelets when will they learn
>>
>>54904815
They're canonically the size of normal humans buddy.
>>
>>54904649
>So, when are we going to stop producing marinelets completely?
If most of the marinelet kits moving to online only is anything to go by, soonish.
>>
>>54906917
[citation needed]
>>
>>54904649
Not for ages and ages. It's gonna take GW a long time to bring out even more Primaris releases, to slowly replace all the manlet marine kits, and you'll likely not see anything released until the next codex rehash. And GW isen't in the habit of making things obsolete, esp. when it comes to SMs, so all those manlet kits will likely be good for a decade at least.
>>
>>54904649
Didn't we have this exact thread yesterday or so?
>>
>>54906917
Even if they are, we also know that marines are canonically larger than normal humans. All this says is that the models aren't a consistent scale, which we already knew.
>>
What is this obsession with marinelet maymay? Are there really people who get riled up by threat of old marines getting obsolete?
>>
You join up and you are the best of the best, and then you get relegated to clean up, the big boys get your jobs... your take home pay is reduced... seriously guys, just form a union.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.