[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you homebrew mechanics allowing two player characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Fusion-Dance.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fusion-Dance.gif
2MB, 500x281px
How would you homebrew mechanics allowing two player characters to fuse?

How would taking turns/making decisions work?
>>
>>54903169
>combine the best stats, skills and abilities of both.
>Both players must speak simultaneously during the fusion.
>Both players must move their mini/token/etc together.
>Both players must hang their head in shame for making us go through the hassle of putting up with them doing it the entire time.
>>
They have to either both roll evens or odds to stay stable every turn
>>
>>54903169
They temporarily become a gestalt character.
Depending on desired powerlevel, either give them an extra turn or have them swap control every round.
>>
File: Fuse.png (502KB, 586x501px) Image search: [Google]
Fuse.png
502KB, 586x501px
>>54903169
homebrew?
Why do I need to homebrew?
>>
>>54905823
they need to make almost synced rolls to do anything
>A rolls 12
>B has to roll within 2 of that to confirm the action, highest number of both rolls is used
As for decisions, whoever has the higher mental stat makes the final call
>>
File: Maximum Zeon.jpg (154KB, 752x657px) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Zeon.jpg
154KB, 752x657px
>>54905908
>>
>>54905823
Why not both must roll under X and X decreases every turn. That way they have a good chance of staying in sync the first few turns but it grows increasingly unstable. depending on what kind of encounter they are in it could x= 20,18,16,14 etc
>>
>>54906146
I appreciate this pic, anon. Just thought I'd let you know.
>>
>>54906209
No problem citizen, Sieg Zeon
>>
>>54903169
highest charisma or closest stat becomes dominant player by default. consensual control switch optional, power struggles require a roll off
when rolling, use highest stats and both players roll. higher number is taken, and if they're within a certain threshold of each other they get bonuses to their roll for synchronization
crit fails or under a penalty floor (which may increase over time) destablize the fusion.
>>
File: Strike!Ogre.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Strike!Ogre.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
There are ways...
>>
>>54903338

>The moment they disagree they pass their turn
>>
>>54906343
You know what's funny?
In Italy zeon was translated as zion so when i first heard about the omonym israelian movement i was really fucking confused
>>
>>54907211
Well, clearly the Zionists are all secret Yehudah agents, looking to install their MAGES FIRST style of rule over the entire world. So they need all the Zeon they can get.
>>
They need to speak at the exact same time and if they disagree with each other or talk over each other they imediately unfuse
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.