[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>party now consists of 1 rogue with 5 air genasi (who don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: angry yoda.jpg (34KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
angry yoda.jpg
34KB, 500x462px
>party now consists of 1 rogue with 5 air genasi (who don't have to breathe) stuck in a bag of holding

how do I dm this shit wtf
>>
>>54896786
Have a rogue pickpocket the PC rogue. The genasi will never realize their delivery has been intercepted and redirected until they come out of the bag and have no freaking clue where the hell they are now.
>>
>>54896786
Presumably they float around until someone lets them out.
>>
>>54896786
What's the problem? This just sounds funny.
>>
>>54896786

Have...fun...?
>>
>>54896786
If the party uses bullshit tactics the DM is perfectly justified in doing the same.

Have them fight someone using Deeper Darkness and either the ability to see in supernatural darkness or some form of blindsight.
>>
Is that a rogue with a bag of holding that has 5 air genasi inside of it, or a party of 6 all trapped in the bag?
>>
>>54896849
the former
>>
>>54896786
also my language is slightly ambiguous, I mean they've been stuck in there as in put in, not trapped and can't get out
>>
File: Egg Shen.jpg (31KB, 696x296px) Image search: [Google]
Egg Shen.jpg
31KB, 696x296px
>>54896786
>He doesn't have a 6 demon bag
Fucks sake...
>>
>>54896857
In some editions they're described as having a constant whorl of air around them that deflects missiles, so all five of them in the bag would turn it into an ever-farting whoopie cushion no matter how tight the string is drawn.
Perhaps it even farts up and flies around the room when he tries to draw it tighter, like a loose balloon, until finally it hits something and gets knocked open and they all fall out.
>>
>>54896876
Sure, but if air-breathing PCs would have a problem being in the bag for a while, then presumably they aren't getting air from outside the bag. Since the bag is presumably some sort of extradimensional storage, then that means they should have absolutely no idea what's going on outside the bag: They can't feel it moving, hear events going on, and they certainly can't see out. They only know to come out when the rogue gives them some sort of signal, like opening the bag, or takes *way* too long in giving them the signal. (And being stuck in what is effectively a sensory deprivation tank can have some weird effects on your sense of time...)

So basically, without the rogue they're sitting ducks in there. If the bag falls in a pit of mud with gets Mud to Stone'd or is just stuffed in a small box somewhere, they're not getting out that easily.
>>
>>54897095
>If the bag falls in a pit of mud with gets Mud to Stone'd or is just stuffed in a small box somewhere, they're not getting out that easily.

The obvious solution then is strange shit happening in the weird planes which make up the bags.
We already know there's life in/out there, the cursed version of bag of holding is an extraplanar creature that just eats the space and leaves its mouth at the entrance for free food.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
OP this falls under the categories of Cheeky and Fun so these are normal Shenanigans, nothing to be alarmed about.
>>
>>54897095
>So basically, without the rogue they're sitting ducks in there. If the bag falls in a pit of mud with gets Mud to Stone'd or is just stuffed in a small box somewhere, they're not getting out that easily.

I'm now imagining that the classic genie in a bottle is just a genasi stuck in an extradimensional storage container by a smartass who ended up losing said container, and the genasi developed phenomenal powers by whiling away the centuries practicing its natural magical abilities.
>>
>>54896786
Introduce them to Bagworld.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/16859494/
>>
>>54896786
Clearly, the bag needs to be cursed into a bag of devouring.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.