[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the coolest thing you've made in a game? Custom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1484440150816.jpg (176KB, 954x1431px) Image search: [Google]
1484440150816.jpg
176KB, 954x1431px
What's the coolest thing you've made in a game? Custom weapons, trap filled bases you built with your own two hands, ships of all kinds, Frankenstein monsters, any thing goes as long as you made it in character over the course of a game.

Personal example for me came from a Rouge Trader game where my Heretek created missiles with built in flame throwers that scorch the area around the impact zone before detonating. They came in very handy against Orks
>>
In our D&D pirate campaign, I hand-crafted a custom suit of platemail for each of the crew members. Before anyone gets spergy, they weren't for wearing. Unbeknownst to the party, I had found a homebrewed spell of a relatively low level that acts as a resurrection, but the cost is that the person's soul must be bound into an object instead of the (now dead) body.

I spent all of my money investing in these suits; I had the best blacksmith make them to my exact specifications, I had a famous enchanter put custom enchantments on all of them, and I had the finest gnomish engineers add mechanical enhancements to them. If any of the party members dies before I get access to real resurrection spells, they will be bound into the most badass new body possible. If nobody dies before then, I'm gonna spend even more money to basically turn them into magical power armor (hopefully with waterbreathing).
>>
Flaming Fenrisian Wolve, The Demon Sword Blessed with the spirit of Solomon. Battle Suit that could melee
>>
I made make-shift grenades out of the hearts of my enemies. It was pretty fun. Just stick some gunpowder and a fuse in one of the heart tubes.
>>
>>54895283
One time, I was playing a half-giant, and pinned a skeleton, which I then hog-tied and stuck in my bag of holding. Later, when we were going an adventure with some vikings, I got the bright idea of tying the animate skeleton to the prow of the ship, it was pretty cool having a chattering skeleton attached to it.
>>
Wereshark Minotaur. I think that's all I need to say really.
>>
>>54895283
Mechanius not!Dreadnought built over the course of a Rogue Trader campaign. Fought an Ork Warboss and got some more use out of it towards the end during an attempt to ship break a Space Hulk.

She has no nose...
>>
>>54899170
She's a robot. She doesn't need a nose.
>>
In Only War, my techpriest made a railgun that fires either three-round bursts or super-powered single shots of electric death bullets that track the target and tear through their flesh with the velocity they travel.
>>
>>54899130
No, please continue.
>>
>>54895283
Any of my Creation Warlock's pets.
One had the morphing capabilities of the T-2000 Terminator, but the personality and durability of a Liquid Metal Slime.
Another could transform into any member of the party, complete with some of their powers. I used it to test out new enchanted gear for the party members before giving it to them.

I also made and enchanted all my own gear. The mansion that's our base had MASS, the Magically Animated Spectral Servant, similar to Iron Man's Jarvis, Enchanted windows that attacked would-be intruders, enchanted beds that were self-cleaning and provided the comfiest sleep imaginable, and a three-level basement with enchanting labs on each level, each dedicated to a different enchanting method. There was also in the basement a Howl's Moving Castle-style door that led to the Mentalist's family home, the Warrior Summoner's home town, Archangel (close to the Imperial Palace), and an inter-dimensional bar that we stumbled across that is basically Valhalla, what with the indestructible fighting arenas and unlimited booze from any setting that connects to it.

Sadly, all but the basements of the mansion were destroyed when the Azur Alliance invaded Lennard to try to tell Lucanor to keep his nose out of their war with the Empire.
>>
File: 1477412993281.jpg (104KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477412993281.jpg
104KB, 900x600px
In a Cyberpunk 2020 game I'm working on an upgraded vehicle link called the Super Accelerating Neural Interface Control System, otherwise known as the S.A.N.I.C system
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.