[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /tg/ story time followed by I need advice time >be me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

ok /tg/ story time followed by I need advice time

>be me
>be friends with a dude I met during visiting diff colleges
>don't go to the same school but stay in contact
>he plays fantasy I play 40k
>"hey anon would you be interested in going halfsies on recasting a bunch of minis"
>poor college student me says fuckyea
>go halfsies
>send him a ton of sobs and grey knights
>we're making good progress with casts, photos and daily talks on facebook
>suddenly one day mutual friend contacts me thru fb msg
>"hey anon did you hear what happened with friend"
>ivegotabadfeelingaboutthis.jpg
>google friend's name
>friend just v& for coercing underage girls for cp and distributing it
>holy fuck
>shocked, seemed like a totally normal dude
>realize he still has hundreds of dollars worth of my minis
>HOLY FUCK
>frantically try to contact his local tabletop buddies
>guess he didn't tell anyone about what we were doing
>nobody knows where my minis are
>if he's sold them to make bail he's so dead
>guess I'll have to just wait for the legal proceedings to go and then try to figure out where the fuck my friend is
>hear nothing for over a year

Today I got a fb message from one of his tabletop friends saying he's now in jail and asking about me by name asking if it was ok to snail mail me. They gave me his prison address.

What do I send him /tg/? Should I just straight up ask where the fuck my minis are? Should I pretend to be nice to him and then ask? I have really no desire to continue being friends with this guy but I want my stuff back
>>
That's why you don't fuck children anon.

Stick with traps they look like children and are just as tight.
>>
Well on one hand if he's a pedo in prison, so you might want to hurry
On the other this seems like a bridge in need a burning, and you might just want to write up the mini's as the cost of that
>>
Just ask about the minis and break contact afterwards anon
>>
>>54890006
To be honest, you'll probably never see your minis again. If he even still has access to them (doubtful), it's going to be damn hard to prove that you have a title to them if he doesn't want to just hand them over. Maybe he will, but maybe he won't. And if he doesn't want to, I'm not sure how you could force him, short of driving over to wherever he used to live and trying to nab them.

If you know what school he went to, you might try calling the university's appropriate dorm organization and trying to find out if they have or at least know where your minis are, but that's iffy for a whole lot of reasons, simplest of which might be that he might not have kept the minis in his dorm.
>>
>>54890006
dude if you get too insistent the cops are going to think 'minis' is a code word and haul you in

just walk away, at this point it's not worth the trouble.
>>
>>54890940
That's just parania, but it probably is more trouble than it's worth if he isn't willing to just give them to you. I would say you shouldn't bother, because that makes you that much more likely to have to deal with him when he gets out, but if you barely knew him whatever.
>>
>>54890992
we were sort of close, obv not in the same geographic area but we met up several times between semesters and hung out

Came off as an autist but otherwise chill guy. Hearing he got v& definitely shook me.

I'm thinking about sending a "hey how are you doing" letter and casually mentioning my minis partway through. I'm just hoping to get a location so I can powwow with whichever of his tabletop group is willing to help me out.
>>
>>54890006
Message him and say you'd like your minis back, and ask him if he could return them.
>>
File: tumblr_ohgvc4r3fO1r78xioo1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohgvc4r3fO1r78xioo1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x280px
I should also probably mention that he was living about 6 hours away from me at the time of his arrest, so if I had to go over there it'd be a day trip deal. So not prohibitively expensive but I'd definitely have to plan going out there
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.