[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You want just her or Drogon, Vyserion and Rheagal too? >Yes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>You want just her or Drogon, Vyserion and Rheagal too?
>Yes, I call them by name. It shows respect to my prey
>>
>>54875479
What?
>>
>>54878288
I assume it's from a movie or something.
>>
I didn't watch the Hobbit movies. They looked like three steaming piles of shit
>>
>>54878388
you chose wisely
>>
>>54878388
They were okay. Basically just Peter Jackson's touchdown dance after LOTR.
>>
>>54878388
>>54878407
They were, but someone did a fan edit where they cut the whole trilogy down into about a 4 hour movie that's trying to follow the books. Notable cuts include the entirety of the dol guldur plot, all but one of legolas' appearances, a good deal of the azog stuff, and that stupid fucking dwarf-elf-elf love triangle.

It's not bad, though still pretty middling compared to the LotR movies.
>>
>>54878435
I tried watching that, but that weird color thing they did in at least the first movie was still so off putting that I just said fuck it
>>54878434
It seemed a lot more designed by committee of executives, and filled with useless shit
>>
>>54878388
Should have been two two hour movies, or one three and a half hour one honestly. It was a load of nonsense as delivered though. Good performances by Freeman and McKellen, and by the Dwarves, but the rest varied between meh ad crap.
>>
>>54875479
"Arrow! Black arrow! I have saved you to the last. You have never failed me and I have always recovered you. I had you from my father and he from of old. If ever you came from the forges of the true king under the Mountain, go now and speed well!"

>>54878434
>>54878435
No, they were god awful.
They fucked up everything just to try and be an epic.
>>
>>54878388
The first one was alright, the second was noticeably worse, the third was irredeemable shit. Each one strays further from the book, and while that isn't necesarilly a bad thing the original content they come up with is pretty much pig shit. The third film is literally almost entirely made up. Because Bilbo gets knocked out for the battle in the books, they could just make up whatever they wanted. It's essentially a feature length of Jackson smashing action figures together.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.