[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do the Salamanders have little to no confirmed successor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: salamander.jpg (69KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
salamander.jpg
69KB, 600x494px
So why do the Salamanders have little to no confirmed successor chapters, isn't their geneseed pretty pure by most standards?
>>
>>54871403
Literally niggers.
>>
>>54871403
I was under the impression there were issues with aspirants literally growing scales and other scaly mutations
>>
>>54871403
because they are a borderline literally who chapter but aren't even who's enough to be the choice of contrarians

>standard successor: ultramarine
>standard successor but less mary sue: imperial fist
>I want to be prettier successor: blood angels
>I want the dark angels but with different colour successor: dark angels
>I want my successor to not be like the others: raven guard
>>
>>54871403
Isn't there geneseed secound worst from usual ones? Only worse is space wolfs (Which is sad as salamancers are only nice space marine chapter)
>>
>>54871403
Not grimdark enough, their thing is fire and melta, BA already have melta. Also black, so most of the fanbase doesn't care.
>>
>>54872539
/tg/ literally worships them, so they're plenty popular.
>>
The (new) lore explanation is that the one famous successor they had was quashed due to [REDACTED] and even now they keep that secret locked away. Also, Istvaan 5 victim legions generally suffered from jobber syndrome and GW neglect.
>>
>>54872701
That's more a byproduct of the istvaan 5 legions coming after the historical big 4.
>>
>>54871403

Even since the Istvaan evening in Horus Heresy, they lost a lot of marines so that they could't afford to form successor chapters.

It don't help that their recruting method is pretty slow (Because they must also learn craftmanship that also take time).
>>
this question could be asked for the iron hands and white scars also.
>>
>>54873144
They all have plenty of successors.
>>
>>54871403
Games Workshop being racist might have something to do with it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.