[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So just to clear something up. The most defining traits of each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: latest-7.png (743KB, 488x838px) Image search: [Google]
latest-7.png
743KB, 488x838px
So just to clear something up.

The most defining traits of each Greater Daemon are:

Bloodthirster: strongest daemons of them all physically.

Great Unclean Ones: Avatars of nurgle himself. Bloated with all diseases imaginable.

Lord of Change: receives visions of the future from Tzeentch himself

Keeper of Secrets: ????
>>
>Keeper of Secrets
Seven vaginias
>>
>>54869944
>>
I've always seen it as Bloodthirsters being able to run/fly straight at you and ruin your shit with an axe, Keepers of Secrets basically pacify their enemies into silent awe as they're cut apart. Much like comparing a Daemonette to a Bloodletter.
>>
>>54869927
>Asks what a greater daemon represents
>Its named Keeper of Secrets

Makes you think...
>>
>>54869927
>Keeper of Secrets
it's in the name: they are said to know every secret desire of mortals, and they use them to tease, lure and trap.

or maybe it's a joke about victoria secret, I never asked tho.
>>
>>54869927
Lithe, agile, supernaturally fast.
>>
Slaanesh and all his/her forces are for the most part the Snake from the Garden of Eden...

Remeber that and you never, ever be confused as to what Slaanesh represents.
>>
>>54869927
Fastest/agile
>>
>>54869927
Keepers of Secrets are what their names imply. There's one such story on one seducing an Eldar to get into her craftworld to fuck up an Avatar of Khaine. They're pretty much the snakes in eden, next to knowing tidbits of lore you won't find anywhere else, and are also gay space dancers.
>>
>OP asks question that almost answers itself
>no "/tg/ doesn't even tabletop" comments yet

What timeline is this again
>>
>>54869927
I recall that in the older editions the artwork had it as marine sized and looked more like a minotaur
>>
>>54872868
Greater demons have always varied in size in the artwork. From ogre sized pee wees to nearly Knight sized. It mostly depends on what the artist needs. Well that, and GWs new trend of making ginormohuge models.
>>
File: Oh you precious lecher.png (1MB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Oh you precious lecher.png
1MB, 1024x1448px
>>54869927
If you are looking for some specific trait that is similar to the fluff that defines other daemons, "It is said that they can hear anything that is said anywhere, in any dimension, and it is this ability that earned them the moniker of 'Keeper of Secrets.'" At least I think that's what your looking for...?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.