[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a drunk argument right now. Is he Lawful Neutral,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: suzaku.jpg (118KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
suzaku.jpg
118KB, 225x350px
I'm in a drunk argument right now. Is he Lawful Neutral, Lawful Evil or Lawful Good?
I literally cannot see him being anything other than lawful evil for most of the series.
>>
>>54868150
Id like to see your reasoning, as throughout the series he tries to be self sacrificing while following the law. He rarely seems motivated by self-interest, and actively despises the power he serves under.
>>
>>54868150
He sits in Lawful Good IMO, but his brand of LG is a very annoying brand. He's pretty much a That Guy paladin.
>>
>>54868150
Retarded people can't have alignments, as they are not responsible for their actions
>>
Lawful good, just an idiot and bad at telling other people's alignments
>>
>>54868187
He works for a lawful evil regime and serves as part of their military arm. He has special citizenship because of his work and other benefits. He directly gains by work for an evil regime and subjugating his people.
In his own words, means > ends and he's still working for and abiding by assholes.
>>
>>54868150
Lawful Good until he flips his shit and goes Lawful Evil, but he eventually mellows out at Lawful Neutral by the end of the series I'd say.
>>
>>54868150
He was a cunt who wanted to punish himself so refused to do the smart thing until it was too late. Lawful retard.
>>
This makes me think, where would our glorious emperor Lelouche sit on the morality chart?
>>
>>54868468
>implying that magnificent motherfucker could be constrained by a morality chart
>>
File: 1498722682817-tg.png (499KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498722682817-tg.png
499KB, 498x500px
>>54868468
Esper. Final answer: Esper Control.
>>
>>54868150
He killed his dad when he was like "Nuh, we need to RESIST THE EVIL EMPIRE", he goes to work for the evil empire and his best friend is heir to said evil empire.

>>54868468
Chaotic neutral, probably.
>>
>>54868468
By the end of the series, you understand that he was Chaotic Good all along, even if he didn't seem like it most of the time
>>
>>54868468
Where ever he wants to, whenever he needs to, however he has to.
>>
>no mention of that bulge

COME THE FUCK ON!

HE'S LAWFUL I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE!
>>
>>54868546
there was never any doubt he was lawful, at least until the Zero Requiem arc.
>>
File: swag vi britannia.jpg (319KB, 1063x592px) Image search: [Google]
swag vi britannia.jpg
319KB, 1063x592px
Kingsley's design> Zero's design. That fucking eyepatch.
>>
>>54868150

He's a faggot, that's his shitty alignment
>>
>>54868546
Thank you, anon, that's exactly what I was thinking of when I saw this thread. All these weeb faggots discussing some poorly drawn anorexic weebshit when there's memes to be had, shame on you.
>>
>>54868576
That eye patch is indeed sexy, especially compared to the stupid fucking hat he gets when he's emperor.
>>
>>54868576
>>54868623
So what kind of geass is this?
I watched the show and one or two episodes of that spinoff OVA.
>>
>>54868150
Lawful Stupid from beginning to end.
>>
>>54868673
Akito the Exile, it takes place between Season 1 and Season 2 explaining how Europe got raped by Britannia (Well setting it up.) It was stupid and the Japanese are discriminated against in Europe as well.

They honestly should've focused on the legendary tactician who was leading the EU and kept Britannia away that they talked about before S2 aired.
>>
>>54868699
Shouldn't Lelouch then be currently mindfucked by Charlie still? Why is he running around with an eyepatch?
>>
>>54868763
He was brainwashed into believing he was Julius Kingsley, a britannian commander. He was accompanied/guarded/tortured by Suzaku during the time.
>>
I recognize something.
>>
>>54868777
What the fuck.
Guess I have some catching up to do.
>>
>>54868788
Not much honestly, it was a side show at best. But he had a sexy outfit.
>>
>>54868788
Season 3 is coming out within 3 years time maybe, and then there is the recap movies.
>>
>>54868150
he's lawful stupid, easy
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.