[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the worst example of autism you've had at your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: autismus maximus.jpg (174KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
autismus maximus.jpg
174KB, 523x720px
What are the worst example of autism you've had at your gaming table?

I've got several examples from over the years, not sure which one is the worst.

>Running a homebrewed world
>Vampires aren't undead here, but they do have a lot of the similar powerset.
>Mention it offhandedly in the worldbuilding packet, but don't really expect anyone to pay attention.
>Bring it up again when it actually becomes relevant to an adventure
>Sperglord flips out because Vampires HAVE to be undead, otherwise why would they drink blood?

>Players on an expedition, which is really more in the order of having a small army secure a set of ruins.
>They've got a bit over a hundred people behind them, although most are non-combatants.
>Chartered a ship to carry a bunch of the supplies, at least most of the way.
>Ship's name is "The Smiling Girl".
>Traveling along the coast
>Just say some stock description about how "The Smiling Girl dances along the waves as you travel, heading ahead of your column and then circling back, a pattern she repeats over the course of the day several times."
>But, The Smiling Girl's a ship, right? How can it dance?

>Player comes up with a stupid exploit based around blatantly misreading the rules to claim that his own trained sheep running around him in a circle are "threats" that he can use to provoke attacks of opportunity to combine with cleave to hit enemies after he murders the critters.
>Tell him that no, I'm not going to allow this to work.
>Heaps abuse on me before I ultimately boot him from the game, because apparently I'm a no fun allowed shitter GM.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.