[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone, I need your aid, I'm playing a campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Hello everyone, I need your aid, I'm playing a campaign where most of the humans are complete retards, to the point where they cannot retain information if the sentence is longer than 5 words, I want to create a character that can bypass this by doing things like awaken or teach the pelbs or increase intelligence score. level 6 what could I do?

thanks
>>
>>54859867
post more warrior girls in better resolution yoi fucking pleb
>>
File: 1452415670410.jpg (102KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
1452415670410.jpg
102KB, 700x535px
>>54859867
>deletes his thread and reposts when called out on the autism of referring to his players as "humans"
Holy shit you're a sad being, OP. Unironically kill yourself.
>>
File: logan yesyes.jpg (138KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
logan yesyes.jpg
138KB, 900x1600px
>>54860156
I didn't see the post, something with captcha didn't delete shit, no need to be rude. help or skip
>>
>>54860156
also thread is still there you edgy degenerate I just didn't see it
>>
>>54859867
>Hello everyone, I need your aid, I'm playing a campaign where most of the humans are complete retards, to the point where they cannot retain information if the sentence is longer than 5 words, I want to create a character that can bypass this
>>
>>54860580
it's actually similar, the setting goes as follows, all races but humans are the sae as original lore, humans are divided between extremely intelligent (autists) and extremely stupid (retards) they ahve respective bonuses and drawbacks, our issues are with the second ones, we need to assign a task to them of upost importance but they too stupid to compute
>>
>>54860730
Wow this sounds awful
>>
>>54859867
Whats the sauce on that pic? I've seen it on the cover of a novel in the bookstore before, but the name escapes me.
>>
>>54859867
Create nigger barbarian and go to town raping elf girls. Your lexicon should be 'ooga booga dindu nuffin'. If get caught explain that you being a retarded rapists is the fault of elvish racists.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.