[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your session this weekend Anons? In our campaign my DM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wat.jpg (324KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
324KB, 1500x900px
How was your session this weekend Anons?
In our campaign my DM did the following:
>Sent us to some small village to clear out some bandits
>My dwarf fighter got in a relationship with the village bakers daughter
>The following day we went to a burrow where the bandits were
>We went inside and found the wounded and unable to fight
>They said that some followers of the sun god had attacked them and that they barley made it out alive
>As we preare to exit the burrow and report the location of the banits, a huge rumbling is heard
>When we get topside we see that the sun is gone and everything is on fire

So all in all, a pretty fun session
>>
>>54855901
my character got raped by a vampress
>>
>>54855901
Fantastic, I got fucking stabbed.
>>
>>54856362
>>54856622
Tell me more
>>
>>54855901

>Players finished an encounter with the Bugbear that had been commanding the area's goblin tribes and the three human bandit leaders that he was subservient to.
>Combat ends when the bugbear dues and the bandit leader negotiates his way out thanks to the leverage of a grenade. >One of the other bandit leaders gets out with him but the players bargain for one to be left behind.
>They think they'll just plumb her for information so they agree and plan to retrieve her later
>The players instead execute her because the cleric had a grudge against her.
>The party finds that because they hadn't cleared the castle entirely the remaining goblins had found the apprentice healer they'd stashed away in a 'safe' room and they've made off with her.

Relatively standard, all in all. My players can horrify me at times though.
>>
>weekend session

Check your privilege. I work most weekends as does most of my group joking

Our last session had the Runners guarding a warehouse. It wound up being a breeze through the combination of me making the initial wave have 1 health and the Runners parking a car in front of the back door.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.