[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spaceman Spiff is in 40K, what do??? Or atleast, how would Spaceman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Spaceman Spiff.png (134KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Spaceman Spiff.png
134KB, 460x460px
Spaceman Spiff is in 40K, what do???

Or atleast, how would Spaceman Spff do and fare in the 40K-verse /tg/?

Also stat Spaceman Spiff.
>>
>>54852523
Spaceman Spiff shoots every alien he see's so he'd fit right in with the IoM.

He's probably a rogue trader and his Thermalyzer is an archaeotech weapon.
>>
>>54852558
In theory, Rogue Trader can be of any age, as long as they have Writ of Trade and suitable vessel.
>>
>>54852523
>the vile necron wraith creeps up on space man spiff, spite reflecting of its emereld eyes
>in a flash the coiling necrodermis has wrapped our hero and begun constricting our adventurer, while the fearsome wraith bears its razor sharp claws for a finishing blow
>our hero pulls out his Atomic Napalm Neutralizer just in time, with swiftness only he could have
>with a bright flash the vile metal beasts face burns away as our heros weapon hits home!
>but spiffs joy at his weapon working for once, is replaced with fear as the metal begins to flow back into the battle damage reversing the damage, the construct seems to make a humming noise reminiscent of laughter, if ti could do such a thing, as it prepares to finish of our intrepid explorer...

its just him playing with a garden hose
>>
>>54852558
>Spaceman Spiff shoots every alien he see's so he'd fit right in with the IoM
>Spiff has a pretty shitty weapon and a very shitty and vulnerable spacecraft and ineffective hardware

Yep, I'd say that's sounds about right.
>>
>>54852558
>>54852572
>>54852614
>>54852719

Though what are his stats???
>>
The only problem is that in Calvin's own imagination, Spiff often gets in over his head with no way out. He wouldn't last too long, regardless of how well he fit in.
>>
>>54852614
Spiff shouldn't have used the "Deep fat fry" setting on a Necron.
>>
>>54854901
He obviously pulls some last minute save every time off screen.
>>
>>54854901
He would fit right in based on all the Dark Heresy threads I've ever read.

>why are we traveling with 4 psykers?
>>
>>54860219
>Spaceman Spiff is just a hallucinating Psyker with an Archaotech Blaster.

I. Fucking. Love this.
>>
>>54852523
Get really excited about the increase in quality of alien exotic landscapes in the background of 40k art.
>>
>>54854901
It's the childhood equivalent of the Komandi Challenge. Where each author writes the book with the last page being a hopeless cliffhanger, and the next author has to think of how to get Komandi out of THIS problem.

Last issue ended with Komandi vivisected on a table and a psychotic surgeon holding his heart aloft in the last panel...
>>
>>54854901
>Spiff often gets in over his head with no way out.
But then he gets out of it every time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.