[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While playing pathfinder tonight, one player mentioned "Lelf."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Lelf.jpg (84KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Lelf.jpg
84KB, 800x534px
While playing pathfinder tonight, one player mentioned "Lelf." Many laughs were had, until another player of mine said that "Lelf" is actually a halfling. This sparked a heated debate. His arguments were like "the iconic halfling is a kid, and the "elves" are just adult halflings he's trying to woo." What's tripping some people up is that you can see the female elf's eyes, which aren't the creepy void that Pathfinder elves tend to be. Yet, I remember there being descriptions saying they do have whites, but they are just much smaller.

So, /tg/, what do you think? Are these mature halflings meeting an immature one? or are they really elves?
>>
>>54848244
They're really Elves, the Iconic Halfling is absolutely not a kid and the eye thing is still valid because you're seeing them from an angle.
>>
The shame of the head and ears, lenght of arms, size of hands and eyeballs. The female is NOT the same species as the flower offering mutant. Besides, what sort of an infant has a fully developed thorax muscles?
>>
>>54848403
This.

Only one figure in that picture has the standard proportions of a Pathfinder halfling, and its the one with an enormous head.
>>
>>54848244
Lelf is an elf. Look at his head proportions in comparison to the obvious halfling seducer. Or the size of their hands. Or their arm proportions. They are different races. Lelf... is an elf.
>>
>>54848403

Besides, I don't envy halfling women. The large head of the fetus and smaller hips of the women probably makes the birthing very painful. Not to mention the infant can't support it's head by itself until year 2.
>>
>>54851975
Halflings lay eggs.
>>
>>54848403
>The shame of the head and ears
indeed
>>
>>54851975
>>54852025
actually, they reproduce via budding
>>
>>54848244
No. Lelf is the laughing one. The halfling in the picture is the iconic bard of the series.
>>
>>54848244
Even Paizo isn't retarded enough to make an iconic adventurer that's not an adult.
>>
File: PZO1132-Yoon[1].jpg (192KB, 808x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PZO1132-Yoon[1].jpg
192KB, 808x1000px
>>54852864
Is this sarcasm?
>>
>>54848244
>lelf

You mean Forced Elf?
The least funny shit that newfags tried to force, and somehow still haven't realized that their little meme was stillborn shit?
>>
>>54853311
It's a dumb meme, to be sure, but the image itself is striking, as one does not normally see an elf like that.
>>
>>54853359
It's an awkward image to be sure, but spamming it changed it from a dumb image into a flag for awkward newfags to reveal just how much of a newfag they were.
>>
>>54853599
I've been on 4chan for 9 years and I find it pretty funny. It's like s realistic view into the fantasy world small glimpse at how these species would actually interact. Plus it reminds me of /fit/ which might be my favorite board nowadays
>>
>>54853599
I can see that. I wouldn't spam it myself. It's just a funny little image.
>>
>>54848244

Look at the head/hand to body size ratio of the figures.

Now look at those ratios for a child, as opposed to a midget or dwarf.

Now stop posting. You and your group are fucking halfwits.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.