[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened to the guy who wrote stranded in fantasy? Has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So what happened to the guy who wrote stranded in fantasy? Has he written anything else? Does he still post here?
>>
>>54842137
OwO What's this?
>>
It's a pretty good TG story about what would happen if a bunch of 4channers ended up in a semi realistic fantasy setting. Bretty gud stuff
>>
>>54843720
So isekai
>>
>>54843720
Link?
>>
>>54843758
Yeah, but I'd have them make really bad choices that slowly break their hold on reality and sanity.

Like the fact that toilets, running water, welfare, and exorbant sexual fetishes distribution of information simply don't exist anymore.

If everyone ended up in D&D we'd all say Pazuzu to get started, one of us would be stupid enough to be a fucking secondary and not recognize necromancy for being mostly evil, and get fucked hard for it, and other such stuff, like the bizzarro Americanized social standards D&D has despite attempting to be sword and sorcery.
>>
>>54843874
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Stranded_in_fantasy
>>
File: Stranded mp3 golem.jpg (874KB, 2078x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Stranded mp3 golem.jpg
874KB, 2078x1944px
>>54842137
I'm still around, posting between here, /k/ and /vg/.

>Has he written anything else?
I wrote a prequel to Stranded called Rosenbridge and got 3/4 through when I gave up because you can't really do storytimes like that on /tg/ anymore.
>>
>>54844695
>tfw you will never discover how Narrator & Avery met again
>>
>>54844738
It depends on the continuity. (I ran a campaign in setting a few years ago that caused a lot of change due to the nature of the world.)

Originally though, the narrator became a full uncarnate at the end and Avery came back as some sort of celestial working under her deity.
>>
>>54842137
The same what happend with all writefags ever since /qst/ was created - he left.
>>
Any plan on expanding on that one lawyer who became an arch devil? I thought that was dope af. Will you ever reveal what brought them there and why?

I always wondered why they didn't try to investigate ways to go home.
>>
>>54844695
Hi. Big fan here. You're what I read on flights because I can escape into the story so easily.
>>
>>54845036
The nature of the portal is explained in the unpublished prequel, Rosenbridge. Rosenbridge was about the very first Terrans to arrive.

The first portal was created by accident by CERN during an experiment. The first group was a team of scientists and military sent through to investigate the new world. The original portal was two way and persistent as long as it received power from the CERN facility on the Earth side. Eventually the portal is hijacked by an ancient magical peoples to bring them more slaves, but lose control of it when their civilization collapses.
>>
Are you planning on releasing rosenbridge?
>>
>>54845551
maybe. I'd have to rewrite a good portion of it, I wrote myself into a corner and some plot threads would need to be straightened out. I haven't touched or thought about it in years though, been working on other settings for my gaming group like Colony Arva or Lost&Found.
>>
Have not heard of those! Any links to your other works?
>>
>>54845946
No, I don't have anything offsite.
Colony Arva was about setting up a colony on a new world in a mildly hard scifi setting, where a quarter of the colony population and supplies exploded during landing and there's a big conspiracy behind the corporation that sold them the colony charter. The whole thing was inspired by a tv series called Outcasts mixed with Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. We just wrapped that one up.

Current project is Lost&Found, similar to Stranded in a way. It's a world where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up. It's still in early development and I occasionally post in the world building thread when I get stuck on something.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.