[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not putting a copy of cheatyface in your sleeves behind every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1127.jpg (41KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.jpg
41KB, 223x310px
>not putting a copy of cheatyface in your sleeves behind every card in your deck
>>
That's not legal. Cheatyface only let's you put him into play, not draw extra cards or have more than 4-of
>>
>>54840879
>card specifically lets you cheat
>"hurr dat's not leegul"
This place gets worse every day.
>>
>>54840914
>I like to ruin things
>>
>>54841028
>plays m:tg with un- sets
>is a rules lawyer
Why?
>>
>>54840810
>not using glimpse of nature, forest, mountain, grapeshot, and 56 copies of cheatyface
>>
>>54841118
Like to live dangerously eh?
>>
>>54841099
>Playing by the rules at all
>Rules lawyer

You're why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>54841118
I'm 99% certain sneaking Cheatyface into play is not casting him...
>>
>>54840914
>>54841099
>>54840810
Technically even if you bypass the fact that you need to be able to legally play him you still have to unslip him and make sure your opponent doesn't catch you.
>>
>>54841169
i have a cockatrice deck revolving around exiling 35 cards from my deck turn 2. i just play how the voices tell me to.
>>
File: technically speaking.png (7KB, 445x177px) Image search: [Google]
technically speaking.png
7KB, 445x177px
>>54841250
if i throw him onto the table it is. also if i throw him away from me when my opponent spots him.
>>
>>54841317
I suppose, but then you're casting a creature card, not casting a creature spell.
>>
>>54841358
hmmmm now the million dollar question: does cheatyface's removal ability trigger go on the stack?
>>
>>54840914

There is, in fact, a ruling about this.
>>
>>54841287
Explain you fucking mad lad
>>
File: Thats The Joke.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Thats The Joke.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>54840879
Wow, it's almost like you got the joke, but instead of laughing, you explained the joke as though you were genuinely outraged.
>>
>>54842074
35 copies of shadowborn apostle. either run a way to drop it turn 1 (entomb is my pick), or let opponent go first, then pass to discard a copy of apostle over hand limit.

turn 2 play surgical extraction or extirpate to exile all 35 copies form your deck.

then play shelldock isle. your deck should have between 17 and 23 cards left, so with a single blue mana you can cast a game ender. my wincon of choice is emrakul, but its not set in stone.
>>
>>54843150
oh and if the shelldock/extraction combo isnt happening from the get go,. then i rush 6 apostles and use their effect to pull my 1 copy of griselbrand
>>
>>54841279
Nope. Maro has stated that getting him into play without your opponent noticing is enough. Hiding him behind a different card is a valid method of achieving this.
>>
File: technically speaking 2.png (8KB, 778x93px) Image search: [Google]
technically speaking 2.png
8KB, 778x93px
Reminder: his effect means that he's legal once he's safely on the board
>>
Post yfw Unstable has Cheatyjace and it's just a Jace Beleren you can cheat into play.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.