[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is the right board to post this, here goes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Not sure if this is the right board to post this, here goes.

I'm looking for a game that is basically a rip off of Ultimate Werewolf. I would like to play with some family members but they are very religious so things like the werewolf and seer would be an instant no.

Any games that are more or less 100% clones, minus the role names?
>>
You don't need a ripoff. When it comes to hidden role games, Werewolf and Mafia are old school and honestly kind of bad.

The Resistance or The Resistance: Avalon are classics. Secret Hitler is great, but if you're avoiding sensitive material you might want to avoid it.

There's also One Night Resistance, a streamlined/sped up version of the game which is pretty fun.

Mafia del Cuba is worth a look, a different kind of hidden role game, although the crime aspect might also put some people off.
>>
>games to play with religious folks
I'm drawing blanks, though Takenoko or Cacao should be innocent enough
>>
just werewolf and change the role name?
>>
>>54840517
>they are very religious so things like the werewolf and seer would be an instant no.
But lynching people every morning is not... Wait what am I saying. I'm confused, OP, what religion is this that they wouldn't like a witch hunt, not because of the hunting, but because of the boogeyman being hunted?
>>
>>54840556
One night resistance looks exactly like what I'm looking for. I think that's what I'm going to pick up, thanks

>>54841136
Yeah, I probably actually didn't think that one through super well lol
>>
>>54840517
Mafia is werewolf with changed names.
>>
I'unno... One Night Ultimate Alien?
>>
>>54840517
Shadows over Camelot.
>>
>>54840556
If they are like any "very religious" Christians that I have ever met, they would probably feel right at home with Secret Hitler.
>>
Bang!
>>
>>54840556
Werewolf was fun the first five games now Its meh
>>
>>54840517
>very religious

I've never met a fundie who didn't like Heads Up Seven-Up.
>>
>>54844506
>Werewolf was fun the first five games
Then we started adding new rules, new characters new meta, new factions.

We played games where a day was 12 hours and a night was 12 hours and all communications with masters were by mail.

The last of those games ended in a Mexican standoff and technically is still going on.
>>
File: tips fedora.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>>54844244
>>>/pol/
>>>/leftypol/
Fuck off. This isn't a politics board.
>>
>>54840517
Seconding Bang!, it's a generally-fast Spaghetti Western hidden role game that can be a lot of fun. A bit more of a sure thing than many other hidden role games.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.