[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can humans or abhumans become Orky enough to join an Ork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Ogryn_Bulwark.png (465KB, 749x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Ogryn_Bulwark.png
465KB, 749x1034px
Can humans or abhumans become Orky enough to join an Ork warband or WAAAAGH!?
>>
File: 1384990358544.jpg (187KB, 900x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1384990358544.jpg
187KB, 900x1065px
>>54832045
They're probably not strong enough (bar Ogryns).
CERTAINLY not tough enough (bar Ogryns).
Don't heal nearly fast enough.
Will not survive Ork surgery if they're critically wounded.
Cannot generate the currency themselves.
Cannot contribute to the WAAAAGH field.
Cannot make their weapons work properly.
Possibly won't get enough nutrients from Ork food.

You can talk a lot of shit about how tough you are, but joining an Ork Warband involves a lot more stuff than being able to beat an Ork into submission with your bare hands.

I mean, they might be able to serve in some other respect, but then you're not really a part of the warband, are you?

Plus, Heresy.
>>
>>54832138
I'd agree it would likely end with dying of either malnutrition or exhaustion (and eventually botched medical procedure in the case they actually bother to care) if they're lucky enough to not have some ork weapon blow up in their face when they're using it. Unless that person has something else keeping them alive anyway like a medical/food stash or psychic powers that are bizarrely suited to living with orks
>>
File: diggaz1.jpg (252KB, 811x1095px) Image search: [Google]
diggaz1.jpg
252KB, 811x1095px
>>54832045
paint yourself green and most orks will think you're a grot or yoof, they aren't that smart
>>
>>54832138
>>54832199
>>54832045
EXCEPT... We homebrewed a Space Marines Chapter that did exactly this. Marines could handle being in a Waaagh.

HUGE Marines, Ogryn-based marines that... actually have good, usable models with the Chad Marines out.
>>
>>54832300
you got sauce for that?
sounds interesting
>>
>>54832296
In the short term that would probably work, but in the long term you're probably going to accidentally be worked, malnourished or beaten to death (unless you somehow trick them or gain the ability to meet your human needs to stay alive)
>>
>>54832300
In theory even if you don't homebrew it there's that order of assassins that supposedly infiltrates alien societies. It's just that it really takes extreme circumstances and probably couldn't really last that long
>>
>>54832320
Ork society is no cakewalk. Becoma Harker or perish
>>
File: ImmortanJoe-horz.jpg (78KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ImmortanJoe-horz.jpg
78KB, 600x338px
>>54832138
>What are Diggaz
Wot kinda zoggin' freeboota are ya if ya don't know bout dem humie boyz?
>>
>>54832045
In old Rogue Trader cannon, yes, Orks respected Ogryns tuffness and they could become part of the tribe even if they would always be outcasts. This was very old, pre-mushroom Orks though...

>>54832342
Diggaz emulated Orks but were held in disdain by the Orks

>>54832300
Marines can only be human, they are specifically tailored to be human, your homebrew is cancer, please go die with that asshole with the "Pariah" Marines. There are a million ways to make your dudes custom and fluffy, and you choose the dumb ways.

>>54832334
>there's that order of assassins that supposedly infiltrates alien societies

Callidus?
>>
>>54832732
The one that's all female and uses that wacky disguise drug. I always mix the names up, so I'm not going to attempt to guess it. I doubt they often are used for anything ork related, but 40k is full of exceptions in general
>>
>>54832045
DIGGANOBZ

also old fluff even stated that Orks hired Ogryns in their Warbands.
>>
>>54832300
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
File: sad man.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad man.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>54832045
Don't think so. A lot of what makes the orkyness of orks is woven into their culture and the influence of their own biology on it; there's much more to orcs than strenght, like diet, hygiene (or its absence, in fact), body odor and such things.
Sure some human/abhuman factions could colaborate with orks as mercenaries or unsteady allies from time to time, but the answer to your question is no.

>>54832296
>Wayne England died a year and a half ago, already
Pic
>>
>>54832296
"Digganobz!"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.