[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to get back into AoS, and I'm trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: age-of-sigmar-splash.png (635KB, 848x457px) Image search: [Google]
age-of-sigmar-splash.png
635KB, 848x457px
I'm looking to get back into AoS, and I'm trying to decide on an army. I'm not super specific on who I want. My only criteria are:

>Part of the order alliance
I think they have the coolest looking armies, and since they're all able to join together, that's just more of a plus.

>Super colorful, or potential to be colorful (more in a lots of colors way rather than few bright ones)
I'm buying the army painter paint set, and one of the biggest cons of those is that you'll only use a select few of the colors, so I want to use as many as I can.

>Not super picky on lore, just something that would be easy to work with.
I'm super big on the lore of Warhammer, and I feel dirty playing non lore compatible armies.

Keep in mind, none of these are set in stone, so if you want to pitch me a different army, go for it. All are welcome.
>>
>>54831872
Seraphon/Lizardmen
>>
>>54832838
Yeah, the lizards are your future.
>>
>>54831872
Sylvaneth. Order, colors, lore. Done
>>
File: Saurus Temple Guard.png (1023KB, 1024x539px) Image search: [Google]
Saurus Temple Guard.png
1023KB, 1024x539px
This is now a Lizardmen thread. All must bow to our benevolent reptillian overlords
>>
Does anyone have a good painting guide for Seraphon? Most things I've seen I'm not too fond of, and I want to be sure of the paints I need before I go buy them all.
>>
>>54833020
>All must bow to our benevolent reptilian memory ghost demons
ftfy
>>
>>54833052
Seems about right
>>
>>54833052
White dwarf confirmed that memory is just the main method to summon them

with time they can actually become self sustaining beings

I believe GW threw together aos lizardmen lore so fast that nobody in the team actually understood what they were doing with them and still don't care or know enough to patch them properly
>>
>>54834768
what white dwarf? got any more? actually interrested now
>>
Lizardmen fluff? What are the novels about them? There seem to be few, if any.
>>
>>54835525
>>54836902
make your own. They are your dudes.

Also go nuts with the paint. Lizards are the best
>>
>>54837566
i know that, but im still interrested in GW actually improving lizard lore
>>
I wish that they would put out some novels about Lizardmen/Seraphon. They need some more lore now that they're not isolationist hermits, and just literal space lizards
>>
>>54831872
>>Part of the order alliance
>>Super colorful, or potential to be colorful (more in a lots of colors way rather than few bright ones)
>>Not super picky on lore, just something that would be easy to work with.
Primaris marines.
Also
>AoS
>I'm super big on the lore of Warhammer
>>
>>54831872
>AoS
lol
>>
>>54831872
High Elves can be pretty colorful if you want them to, esp. if you wanna get super-detailed and add embroidery on clothes and such. Free guilds are old empire models, so you can have a bunch of poofy, peacock-colored men with gun.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.