[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>party has 2 good aligned characters, 2 neutral characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IAmNotNice.jpg (9KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
IAmNotNice.jpg
9KB, 266x189px
>party has 2 good aligned characters, 2 neutral characters
>I make a lawful evil dude with high charisma, figure it'd be cool to see how we end up working together
>3 sessions in I've convinced them to burn down almost everything and brought the two good-aligned people down to neutral and the two neutrals to evil
>mfw
>>
>>54816942
That's nothing, when I go on the internet, every character I play had a 14" schlong and maximum charisma and they're all named Geralt.
>>
>>54816975
Shouldn't you be doing plumbing for someone at the moment or something, Andrzej?
>>
>>54816942
Are you playing as Satan?
>>
>>54816942
1. How many chaotics?
2. Did you burn down almost everything to punish law breakers or how are you lawful?
3. Why didn't you issue a challenge to the good guys to prove to you that good is stronger than evil throughout the campaign?
4. When they broke their good alignment, why didn't you punish them for betraying their cause?

Lawful Evil exists to prove that Good is ethically inferior. If they forfeit their Good willingly, they must die traitor's deaths.
>>
>>54816942
>using dnd alignments
I've found the most interesting and morally virtuous PCs have either existed outside these constructs or sidestepped them as much as possible.

If you take away the forbidden-fruit status of acting like a douche and start calling it like it is, it can lose a lot of its attractiveness to players as they start to understand how sad and wretched it is to act that way.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.