[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>here's my character's backstory, his personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1461171510487.jpg (396KB, 1570x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1461171510487.jpg
396KB, 1570x1536px
>here's my character's backstory, his personality traits, his dreams, his flaws, his fears, his relationships
>what do they look like
>iunno, normal?
>>
ok
>>
>>54816277
Village raided by wood elves
Father hid me under the floor boards, the blood dripped down from his mouth as they pulled his teeth out as trophies.
>>
>>54818452
>village attacked by x so i went adventuran
Come on anon.
>>
>>54818769
Actually that's an npc background.
>>
>tranny lists his stwong female rebel soldier's 500page description
> what does your character look like?
> It's a regular navy guy, what do you think he looks like?

Does every character have to have some wacky visual design that's equivalent to dying your hair in three different colours and having 5 piercings on every part of your body
>>
>>54818883
The op is about myself
I have no idea how to describe anyone in any interesting manner
>>
>>54818921
>Hair
>Eyes
>Skin tone
>Height descriptor
>Weight descriptor

It may seem boring at first glance, but even 'brown hair, brown eyes, medium height, medium build' is still a picture.
>>
File: 1499713880236s.jpg (6KB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499713880236s.jpg
6KB, 224x250px
>>54818883
Just enough snark in your post to tell you're triggered about transfolk.

I rule in favor of the defendant. Case Dismissed.
>>
>>54821959
>not wanting mentally ill people in your game
Sounds like a fair stance, to be honest.
>>
>>54821959
>>54822829
I really wish you mentally ill freaks could keep your problems off the table, I'm not just talking about you dick choppers either. The autists, schizo, druggies, and girls who got touched by daddy. Stop bringing your problems to the table, no I don't give a fuck, I'm here to enjoy myself
>>
He was born in the capital circa 62 Fire 1239 to a prostitute residing in "Pussy Lane", and an unknown father. When he was three, his mother was killed in the Salt Riots, leaving him orphan. With no other known relatives to claim him, he is deposited in a foundling home where he spend his day picking an assigned quota of oakum. Malnourished and regularly beaten, makes him smaller for his age which result in him being sold to a master chimney sweep as an apprentice at late age of 12. Knowing the high mortality of children doing such job, he flees to a slum and is adopted by another prostitute. He stays with her for three years, learning various methods of thieving. After killing a gang leader over her adoptive mother, he flees to another city entirely at the age of fifteen. Within six months, he kills a second man, the landlord of a tavern where he was working over a local girl. To avoid arrest, he takes the "King's Coin", joining a military regiment popularly known as the "Sausages", for they attract potential recruits by hanging sausages on their spears.
>>
>>54823626
I'm sure you must have trouble enjoying yourself with no friends :^)
>>
>>54816277

Don't waste time describing the look of a character to the most basic detail. Leave room to the imagination.
>>
>>54818921
The nose is a great quick way to immediately lend someone's appearance character. Hooked, bulbous, petite, ferret-like all conjure a vivid mental picture. Eyebrows too- bushy, thin and pencil-like, thick, etc.
>>
>>54816277
Be real vague, >>54821591 has it right, maybe something like a distinguishing mark like a scar, lazy eye or thick eyebrows.
My elf Paladin has a burn across his face. I got that idea from a google image search, but it's also an open plot point since he doesn't remember how he got it.
>>
>>54824252
That's interesting actually. Are you a writer?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.