[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/, For a few sessions now, I had only 2 players in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: aowheroes.jpg (83KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
aowheroes.jpg
83KB, 800x640px
Hey /tg/,

For a few sessions now, I had only 2 players in my group, we got along well and now we are having a new guy joining. In order to provide sufficient firepower, I had two NPCs added to the party and I need to remove them now.

Got any cool ideas to do that?

thanks
>>
>>54816072
Who are NPCs and why did they join?
>>
>>54819044
A dwarf berserker who has "a map" to "treasure" (he's a simple kind, more prone to smashing heads then actually doing any real work) and socially awkward human Priest of Gond with his simple battle construct.

They joined because PCs looked for some quests and these NPCs needed some aditional manpower to get dwarfs' "treasure".
>>
>>54819084
They find the tresure of the dwarf and drift apart as good acquaintances, poissibly meeting again in the future?
>>
The best way is to have them disappear in the night.

Did they just sneak off while everyone was sleeping? Were they taken? Did they steal something? Did they know something the players don't? Will something happen tomorrow night?

It gives you a lot of options
>>
>>54819084
Throw a more difficult than usual fight at them and tilt the odds a bit to kill off the NPCs. Then the players are left with a free treasure map.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.