[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your party suddenly finds themselves in charge of a traumatized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 41

File: hisd.webm (984KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hisd.webm
984KB, 1280x720px
Your party suddenly finds themselves in charge of a traumatized slave girl.

What happens?
>>
Try and take care of her as best we can, but as we're a golem, a lich, a catgirl and an awakened rabbit, we probably have no idea how and make it even worse.
>>
>>54815382
We wage war and defile crypts for money. She needs to be dropped off at a temple somewhere
>>
I pat her on the head.
>>
>>54815382
Probably argue about what to do with her
>>
>>54815382

Cute. Sauce?
>>
File: 1429616036400.jpg (77KB, 357x498px) Image search: [Google]
1429616036400.jpg
77KB, 357x498px
>>54815382
>Standard DnD setting
>Players want to do an evil campaign
>Basically make a mercenary group who will take on any job as long as it pays enough
>Give the player a series of small jobs as they work their way up
>Party eventually gets an invitation from a rich asshole warlord who wants to carve out his own empire
>Warlord is loaded, a point I make sure to drive in when the party first meets him
>Party is basically invited to this grand feast in a lavish manor and warlord has this slave girl named Serina waiting on them and serving on them
>This is where I think I unintentionally hit the magical realm of 3 out of 4 of my players, because they start asking what she looks like.
>Give a pretty generic slave description, talk about how she's nicely dressed as if on display, but when she moves a certain way burns and lash marks can be seen under her clothes, and her wrists are bruised as if she goes long periods wearing chains.
>One of the players speaks up and asks how much it would be to buy Serina
>I attribute this to the players just being evil power hungry assholes who want their own slaves, because it's an evil game and they've all been power hungry evil asshole so far anyway
>Play this up and have warlord tells them there will be slaves enough for them all very soon in the future
>As soon as the banquet is over, the players basically start questioning everything they've done and decide they can't let people like this be in charge.
>Party literally decides to become good guys over a slave girl NPC I pulled out of my ass in like 5 minutes
>Later on in the campaign, they basically start a guild and pretty much teach Serina to read so she can be the secretary for it and do something with her life besides menial servitude.
>In addition to this, I decided to also have her start visiting the local temple to cope, and had her read up on alot of the religious texts and such there, becoming something of a DM-info-dump plot device for obscure legends and lore.
>>
File: QuestionableAuthority.png (638KB, 1219x491px) Image search: [Google]
QuestionableAuthority.png
638KB, 1219x491px
>>54815410
>we're a golem, a lich, a catgirl and an awakened rabbit
heh
Let me guess, you all met in a tavern?
>>
Feed the shit out of her.

She probably lived off bread and water for her entire life so I wonder what would happen if we fed her ridiculously rich, oily food with high cholesterol.
>>
>>54815382
My party consists of five ODSTs, we'd probably call in a medevac pelican and have her shipped of to a UNSC medical facility
>>
>>54815382
Happened in our Black Crusade game. The heretek used her as a lab assist. Sadly, when he eventually got killed, the explosive collar he had installed went off, killing her. As did most of the party's cybernetics since the paranoid mofo installed contingencies in everything.
>>
>>54815451
Teaching Feeling visual novel
>>
>>54815382
We show her to our mentor, who is powerful Mind mage, he fixes her psyche, we drop her off.
>>
>>54815382
I'm pretty sure one guy will attempt to rape her, a second will back him up because he thinks its funny, and me and another will try to stop him because we don't want that shit in our game.

So basically the party falls apart from infighting.

I really hope our DM never does anything like this.
>>
Probably get the robot to teach her about being a maid and continue on probing the lush surface of Mars for more fusion generators.
>>
File: 1494626558224.jpg (266KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494626558224.jpg
266KB, 850x1200px
Fall in love
>>
My Fire Genasi cleric of Kossuth has the domains of destruction and renewal.

Seeing as that she is essentially destroyed, and also seeing her potential for renewal, I would use my clerical spells to bring peace to her fractured mind, and then let a human orphanage take care of the rest. I have plenty of gold, so I'd leave her with enough to be well-off when she comes of age, and occasionally visit or send positive telepathic messages to her.

The rest of the party consists of a Drow Wizard, a Human Fighter, a Half-Elf Ranger, a Gnome Rogue, and a Human Ranger. I'm sure they'd all chip in to help out, as well.
>>
>>54815382
The last time my party saved a traumatized little girl (not a slave, though), they sent her by river boat to Nuln, to stay with an eccentric noble they'd befriended. Fortunately he was a soft touch and adopted her rather than just giving her to the Shallyans.
>>
>>54815382
Find out who the slaver was, so I can beat the shit out of him and take his wallet as payment. If he can afford a slave, he probably got dosh on him.
>>
>>54815537
she would probably suffer of refeeding syndrome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refeeding_syndrome
>>
>>54815382
Drop her off at a temple as I continue onward with my paladin duties.
>>
>>54815382
>Entire party consists of warforged.
I mean we all share a hatred of the idea of owning sapients and are generally well meaning but have only the vaguest ideas of how to properly treat organic beings.
So I guess a lot of clumsy but very well intentioned attempts to care for her.
>>
>>54815496
That's pretty weak for an evil party.
>>
>>54815382
Ask the GM if Leadership feat is allowed.
>>
>>54815964
Actually, is this the reason she nearly dies from an unspecified illness super early on?
>>
File: 1502409566504.jpg (297KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502409566504.jpg
297KB, 960x1200px
>>54815410
>awakened rabbit
>>
>>54815382
I cast Greater Restoration. Is she still traumatized?
>>
>>54815382
In one game I'm a paladin, so I probably end up training her in the ways of the Dawnflower.

In another I'm a savage maneating ogre, so I keep her as a meido and treat her like a kitten.
>>
>>54815382
Let's see...

>wizard barely notices at first, but will suggest leaving her at an orphanage or in the party's castle as a serving girl or something
>bard/cleric is a former sacred prostitute out to convert everybody to religion, so probably some vaguely lewd evangelism unless the girl is actually a child, in which case she goes all motherly and probably tries to stop the rogue from "corrupting" it
>assassin rogue immediately realises that a small girl like this one will be excellent at squeezing into tight spaces to steal things or infiltrate once he's trained her properly, so pickpocket lessons on the barbarian start tomorrow
>barbarian wonders why she keeps losing her money over the next few weeks
>>
>>54816403
i dunno, never played the game
>>
>>54815382

First things first, we get the fighter back into his magical chastity belt until we find a place for her to stay.
>>
>>54815382
Free packmule!
>>
>>54815382
A plate of eggs.
>>
>>54815411
This.
I'm a busy man with lots os murder and looting that needs doing, no time for such nonsense
>>
>>54816003
Many people don't have the stomach to commit cruelty once you humanize the people they're affecting.
>>
>>54815382

We keep using her as slave labor. We need more camp followers.
>>
File: tumblr_nxwss8CIJ31qljelxo2_1280.jpg (223KB, 1023x628px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxwss8CIJ31qljelxo2_1280.jpg
223KB, 1023x628px
>>54815382
This would make the 4th or 5th slave rescue so far. Assuming she wasn't part of a group and we didn't have more pressing matters or couldn't temporarily leave her with a safekeeper we'd return immediately to the Vault. The Doc would be more then capable of treating her physical wounds and would dot on her like a mother, but we're just not equipped or trained to deal with mental trauma especially out in the wasteland.

Yes, our campaign is essentially Fallout: Project Brazil the early years. The DM thinks he's clever but two of us saw through it after the first session.
>>
>>54816704
>most people don't have the stomach for cruelty, yet are evil enough to blare Justin Bieber while next to me at a traffic light.
>>
>>54816920
>Justin Bieber
Jesus, he's still a thing? I thought (read:hoped) he was dead.
>>
>>54816704
It's the ones who don't care about the humanizing of their victims that you need to be scared of.
>>
>>54815382
My party may have just triggered this scenario in their game. Attractive mutant slave (Warhammer Fantasy) they just freed from a Slaaneshi cult in Praag, one member has already expressed interest in keeping her (The party already has an ogre NPC they've brought with them, mostly to help in combat for when they're down players.)

The problems here are
1. She's blind
2. They're constantly travelling
3. They have no base to work from (yet)
4. She's mutated (Even if the only visible mutation is Albinism.)

I wouldn't mind them keeping her, but I feel like I need to punctuate how much of a drain on the party she'll be. The ogre at least works and fights to pay for his upkeep and the horses/pig are packmules.
>>
>>54816960
>I wouldn't mind them keeping her, but I feel like I need to punctuate how much of a drain on the party she'll be.

Anon, once the party waifu's someone, they'll do everything they can to keep a hold of it. Be prepared to suddenly have the game turn into "how can we keep our waifu as pure and safe as possible?"
>>
>>54816998
I'd believe that more if half the party didn't have a moral compass that isn't actually a compass but a chaos artefact masquerading as a compass. The empire soldier, the ogre and the dwarf will probably care for her, the Elves don't care, the duelist will try and sleep with her and corrupt her and the skaven greyseer will likely use her as bait or as a rat container.
>>
>>54817053
So, your saying there is a chance for PvP then.... interesting.
>>
>>54815382
They probably torture her, then sell her at the brothel or anywhere she'll suffer
>>
>>54817053
Your party is... Interesting for a setting where the books are so anvilicious in insisting everyone hates everyone else, themselves included, and everything sucks forever, and where the skaven canonically have 0 interest for females as anything but breeding stock to be chained and abused until they die. And also canonically destroy the world.

Tell me more
>>
We'd give her headpats./
>>
>>54815382
We find a way to shove that responsibility onto somebody else.
>>
>>54815382
Leave her in a cave for two years while I go on a suicidal revenge quest. Then when I come back, the personification of my inner darkness will give me a vision of decapitating her and raping her headless corpse.

do you think miura uses berserk for his magical realm
>>
>>54817414
He uses it to excise the dark things that live in his consciousness.

t. horror writer
>>
>Rogue and Sorceress, already married and planning on settling down once they've had fun adventuring for a while
I guess we're settling down earlier than planned.
>>
>>54817053
>The empire soldier, the ogre and the dwarf will probably care for her, the Elves don't care, the duelist will try and sleep with her and corrupt her and the skaven greyseer will likely use her as bait or as a rat container.

how is that party together

mostly the skaven
>>
>>54815382
The Mentalist probably wouldn't care enough to pay any actual attention to her, aside from cooking meals for her.
The Warrior Summoner will immediately fawn over her, and she will go out of her way to make sure this girl gets the help she needs. She will also, alongside her C'iel Dragon wifey, provide this girl with all the love and cuddles she could ask for.
The girl's scars will also spontaneously heal at some point early on, and random nice clothes(enchanted to hell and back) will appear in her room.
The Creation Warlock - who gave up everyone knowing he exists for a dragon pact - would be the reason her scars healed, and will delve her dreams to find out who did such abhorrent things to her, as well as to help mend her broken psyche. He'll then send his also non-existent Sheele to reduce the offenders to bloody chunks. And from that point on, he'll act as an unnoticed guardian angel.
>>
>>54816960
>>
>>54815382
We'd drop her in the orphanage ran by a friend of the party. If we have to keep her personally, we'd just keep her on the ship while we're doing stupid shit, then chat and take care of her like she was a member of the party.
>>
File: 1500949898766.gif (518KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1500949898766.gif
518KB, 500x715px
>>54815382
batshit crazy paladin screams something like "YOU ARE UNFIT TO KILL THINE UNHOLY FOES, THUS YOU ARE UNFIT TO LIVE" and then he would fucking curb stomp her.

i dont play with this guy anymore
>>
File: moar2.jpg (31KB, 230x224px) Image search: [Google]
moar2.jpg
31KB, 230x224px
>>54815382
*sigh*

Loving, consensual group sex, probably.

My party is the worst.
>>
>>54818013
>kung fu Warp jedi
holy fuck that's good shit
>>
File: 1498314811877.png (302KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1498314811877.png
302KB, 500x495px
My group has a situation like this on our hands. We're playing Black Crusade and I convinced the group to raid a Tau colony on some disputed Imperial backwater because they'd be easy pickings and it's my Omnissiah damned right to finally crack open some smooth and rounded xeno tech. Turns out by the time we show up the place had already been leveled by passing guardsmen. I end up finding a Human boy and Tau girl together in the rubble while trying to salvage some goodies.

For context the group consists of a Khornate Catachan with more balls then brains, a former Imperial Pskyer turned Tzeentchian, a totallynot!Alpha Legion infiltrator, our glorious Guard Captain/Chaos Undivided leader, and me as a Slaaneshi Tech Priest dedicated to achieving cybernetic perfection.

The Pskyer wanted to perform some warp fuckery on the pair for shits and giggles, the Catachan says fuck that because either it wouldn't be honorable to murder children or just because he wanted to bully the bird nerd again. Que some inter-party arguing as we try to decide what to do with them and the boy decides to charge the Pskyer with a hidden knife. This combined with the fact he should barely be able to stand with all the wounds received convinces the Catachan that he wants to adopt the kid as an apprentice. Ofcourse the kid won't go without the girl so we take her along as well. She helps me unearth some drones from what used to be the civic center and all is well. Turns out she's an Earth Caste so now I have a sorta xeno apprentice with her own swarm of drones to help with stuff to complicated for servitors. I'm also in charge of the kid when the Catachan isn't putting him through training from hell and try to teach them about things as best a perfection obsessed robotic uncle can.

I know this can only end in tears. [/spoilers]
>>
>>54818151
Team bonding activities are important.
>>
>>54818157
what you see as a limit one of them may seize upon.

she may well be attuned to the warp(no idea how it works in WH-fantasy) by her stint in a slaneshi temple...
>>
>>54815382
Feed her, teach her, and have her carry extra supplies and loot. We're a band of mercenaries, We're all strays here.
>>
File: 1452472760397.gif (218KB, 340x324px) Image search: [Google]
1452472760397.gif
218KB, 340x324px
We take care of her and try to nurse her back to health, while trying to keep her in high spirits. Party cleric would take care of her physical wounds while offering spiritual guidance, the old bard would sing to her and tell her about his various adventures all over the world, bard's mother would make her delicious meals, and the party summoner would let her play with his dragon.

Outside of that, considering of our party members, the swordmage is a newly elected queen, and the cleric is a High Priestess of the dominant faith of her kingdom, we'd probably end up with a political shitstorm. If she was from a nation where slavery was completely legal, they would most likely face pressure from both the Church and the kingdom to abolish it, and if it was illegal, a task force would most likely be organized to disrupt the slave trade and bring the traders to justice.

>>54818060
I'd hit it.
>>
Give her a sword, pump her full of combat drugs, and sit back to watch the fireworks.
>>
Well my character is a lovecraftian abomination with his own cult so she's probably going to be producing babies for industrial ritual uses.
Not the best end but hey sometimes you just want a baby for lunch, who hasn't had that hankering now and then.
>>
>>54818117
Good for you.
>>
>>54818166
I love it
>>
>>54815382
>Traumatised
Unpredictable
>Slave
Undernourished
>Girl
Immature

Weak. Useless.
>Leave her behind.

Until she, knowing this, sexes her way into the heart of some emotional douche who decides to waifu her and we end up having a huge party falling-out over them having too little stamina to maintain an overland pace, having random panic attacks at inopportune times and dedicating part of MY rations to her wellbeing and continued survival.

>Not that I'm bitter
>>
>>54818117
Paladin seems to know what's up.
>>
>>54815496
Yeah, this happens.

Most normal people find it difficult to cope with constant cruelty once you've humanized whoever the subject of that cruelty is. Even in fiction it's hard to tolerate.
>>
>>54815382
Well, one party I was in kinda had that, though it was less "slave" and more "genetically engineered psychic superweapon"

We were tasked with returning an experiment to a rather powerful shadow group. Turned out it was a little girl named Emily, who could shut down your brain for several hours if she wanted to. You'd wake up hoarse, as the whole time you were unconscious, you were also screaming.
Anyway, we manage to find her, and take her to the planet where we were supposed to meet our contact. Contact shows up, and Emily starts hiding herself behind the NOt!Krogan First officer/Priest of Murder, War, and Slavery while saying "no" over and over. The Captain, a VERY functional alcoholic whose formal dress was putting on pants, looks at the contact, looks at Emily. Then he pulls out a coin. Heads, she goes, tails she stays.
>Tails.
Cue a nasty fighting retreat from the contact, his bodyguards, and about ten robot mercs. We make it out, but that bridge is solidly burned. So what're we going to do with this kid?
Everyone's all "i dunno", the kid's getting hungry, and the ship's cooks manage to fuck up fried eggs. MurderLizard flips shit, grabs some blood from his personal fridge, goes into the kitchen, and demonstrates his hidden talent of being a phenomenal pastry chef by whipping up Bloodcakes. Kid's ecstatic, Captain's like "She's your problem now, Voss".

So from then on, Voss saw to educating and raising this girl, teaching her proper combat techniques, feeding her delicious food, and occasionally using her powers as punishment when the crew slacked off or on himself when he needed a rush.
It's a shame the campaign collapsed. I wanted to raise her into a fine warrior.
>>
>>54815978
I'd legit watch that.
>>
File: bjlTkF1.jpg (37KB, 600x795px) Image search: [Google]
bjlTkF1.jpg
37KB, 600x795px
>>54815496
Your party are fucking normies.

>Not taking on the girl for the purposes of seducing her then teaching her to be an assassin/luring unwitting white knights to their NTR-laden deaths.
Honestly, evil campaigns become so much more fun when you:
a- Get creative
and
b- Stop thinking of people as anything other than resources
Last time I played an evil campaign the only thing that ever emotionally got through to my character was a priestess who claimed he could have chosen differently.
So he American History X'd her against her own altar.
>>
>>54815382
Was my party the one that traumatised the slavegirl...

Cause that has happened in the past. Man those Dark Elves man.

Now that is a Saga
>>
File: 1492374700699.jpg (45KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
1492374700699.jpg
45KB, 550x367px
>>54818117
Kek snek
>>
>>54818760
Most people don't enjoy being an edgy faggot when the harm they do is put in front of their faces, unless they are a sociopath.
>>
>>54816704
This. That's why you need to make the enemy seem like they're less than human, like a wild animal, or a republican.
>>
>>54818760
>You could try not being an edgy fuck
>PREPARE TO GET ALTAR-STOMPED REEE

I mean, I'd stay at the table
>>
>want to pat her head
>know through meta knowledge that if I pat her head, she will want to fug my char
>also know that if I don't fug, she will rape my char

Help
>>
>>54818853
I thought you only had sex with her in the bad end route?
>>
>>54817376
WHFB isn't as everythingsucksforever as 40K. Norscans (who worship Chaos) for example can and have worked with Empire humans before, because ultimately they're just humans with different religions.

The Skaven is really pushing it though.
>>
File: Skaven with Mace.jpg (237KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
Skaven with Mace.jpg
237KB, 1000x665px
>>54818890
Look look, man-things and elf-things are perfectly usable until they're not. Yes-yes?
>>
>>54818796
I think you're missing the point of an evil campaign son.

>>54818824
Surprisingly the character wasn't edgy.
He never complained once.
Never angested about his past.
Complete lack of acting cynical in an overt manner.
Spared any and all enemies he could (Not because compassion but because people are more use alive than dead most the time and killing innocent people for no reason is just edgyfag bullshit, he was all about the practical evil)
In fact his first act in the entire campaign was making a BFF for life.

He was the best boss a minion could ask for all things considered.
And all because he was already damned and decided fuck it, if I'm going to hell when I die anyway I might as well start an unpaid internship and start networking.
>>
>>54818890
Ah, the Vikings. Flourishing trade and flourishing axes.
>>
>>54816998
I wish I'd known that before I killed off my party's waifu to make the big bad seem even badder.
Practically ended the session right there
>>
>>54818938
Evil practical would err on the killing side.
Better not to leave enemies alive in your wake.
>>
>>54818629
storytime?
>>
>>54818882
Nope, good end route too.

Of course, the good end kinda has her become a rapist, so...
>>
>>54815382
>>54818060
Keep her. After turning her into a gnoll.
>>
>>54818966
God no. That's where evil types always make their first major mistake.
Wholesale slaughter should only be enacted when it can't be traced back to you.

The true victory of evil isn't when all kneel in fear and you spend the rest of your life stamping on the weeds that constantly grow up between the pavement cracks of your new kingdom of darkness.
It's to have them put you on the throne, cheering and glad of it.
That's a real victory.

Always spare your enemies the first time, it's good PR because the second time they attack you, you then get to murder them and go 'I tried to be merciful and you animals didn't even understand it'
Corrupt anyone you can, never kill prisoners out of hand, always aim to get them to join you first.
And always, always spare the peasantry and anyone that could spread the good word about you.

Killing is how you take power, PR is how you keep it.
>>
File: No points in leadership.png (460KB, 1050x2413px) Image search: [Google]
No points in leadership.png
460KB, 1050x2413px
>>54819068
>has her become a rapist
Tbf, it's partly due to the MCs incompetence as a slave owner.
>>
>>54815382
Induct her into the company, let her take the oaths, and make a soldier of her. If she can't handle weapons she can be a cadre mage. If she can't do that, she can be a cutter.

Either way, it's a pretty good deal. The company takes care of it's own, regardless of origin.
>>
>>54815382
Feed her all the eggs, don't do the edgy shit like soliciting sex in return for anything
>>
>>54816929
Are you living under a rock anon? Even while never listening to the radio and not interacting with normies I am still assaulted with news about his exploits and music
>>
>>54815382
It happened. She was dropped at nearest orphanage because it was better and safer place for her.
>>
>>54815382
>the entire party are clerics/paladins sworn to the worship of a fertility/marriage god

She'll be fine. We've got plenty of friends who can take her in and teach her about the faith.
>>
Put a sword in her hand, teach her to right, and tell her she'll never be a slave ever again as long as she sticks with me.
>>
File: 1474063228121.jpg (300KB, 469x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1474063228121.jpg
300KB, 469x1025px
Treat her moderately well, decent food, good health care, ect.
Have sex with her most nights.
Continue as normal.

TN all the way.
>>
>>54818797
>or a republican.
*politician.
FTFY, remember dear anon, both parties are ass backwards and racist in their own special fucktarded ways.
>>
>>54818797
I LOLed! Top tier political commentary, friend! XD
>>
>>54819009
Was that not it?

GM wasn't even trying that hard to keep her around, fucking Mage just fell that hard because wizards always do because they're fucking virgins.
>>
>>54819931
Thanks, I'm glad you appreciate my subtle and sophisticated brand of wit.
>>
The party would try to take her in with open arms without fully comprehending that a life of adventure and murder is no life for a slave girl. She'd wind up even worse as we foolishly tried teaching her how to fight monsters for a living and be a meat shield.
>>
>>54815382
She'd probably die quickly. We're in a prison in the astral sea looking for a god who rebelled against the others and was not only wiped out all memory and mention of the god. Unfortunately one of our bards was thrown through a door into a frozen tundra (he's now meeting with a giant, sentient wolf) and we'll have to drag his ass back. After we find this god we have to try to bring back the goddess he was the champion of as well as fight her brother and his army of the undead (an undead hivemind with guns, airships, and everybody who dies to them added in) who can only be killed with radiant damage.

If she somehow doesn't die instantly then we'll probably traumatize her worse by dragging her along with us and exposing her to the bard who isn't lost (champion of a plague god who now has an avatar made of maggots, he fucks up constantly and makes most NPCs hate us, got the goddess I mentioned earlier killed, and only the other bard doesn't want him dead). Should she survive and not get fucked up then we'd either leave her in the first safe place we found or try to train her to be useful to the party hopefully making her a paladin or war cleric (crusader's mantle will be very important).
>>
File: she's adopted but that's ok.jpg (138KB, 840x680px) Image search: [Google]
she's adopted but that's ok.jpg
138KB, 840x680px
>>54815382
We teach her our ways.
>>
>>54819090
This guy knows whats up.

There's a difference between evil and chaotic retarded.
>>
>>54815382
Hand her a stub pistol and recruit her as a Juve.
>>
>>54820454
Oh, I've played stupid evil as well.
I once played a Forlarren witch. Forlarren are the best of the derp evil fey because you get great excuses for drama with them:
>The forlarren attacks with its clawed hands, typically focusing on a single opponent at a time and attacking until it or its opponent is slain. Yet curiously, when a forlarren succeeds in killing an opponent, the kindly traits of its fey mother sometimes surface, and it shows profound remorse for its cruelty. With such a pendulum of erratic behavior, it is no wonder that forlarrens are all but incapable of forming lasting friendships—even with others of their own kind.
Watching the evil with that just indirectly killed several hundred people fall into weeping over a dead dog was Some Shit.
Still, even she had a method to her madness.
>>
File: IMG_0848.png (82KB, 440x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.png
82KB, 440x423px
>>54815382
Make her eat a bowl of eggs.
>>
>>54820551
I'm not saying stupid evil isn't fun. Its actually very fun, but it needs to be done on purpose.

If you are just confusing stupid evil for all evil, there's a serious issue. "Kill everything in your way" is certainly evil, but its fucking stupid if you actually have a plan beyond that.
>>
>>54815382
I check my map. We're clearly going round in circles.
>>
>>54815382
We, as a dead elven mage, a constantly drunk dwarven barbarian, and a cat turned human rogue, try our best to take care of her, it's probably going to fail, but I'll learn who traumatized her, and get her revenge.
>>
>>54816914
koreans are weird
>>
>>54815382
no one really cares, save the lizardfolk who teaches the young one the finer things in life like gathering nuts and berries, skinning a bear, and basking on a rock in the warm summer sun.
>>
>>54818890
>The Skaven is really pushing it though.
This. I don't understand why people play Warhammer Fantasy if what they really want is DnD.
>>
>>54816696
sounds really boring anon
>>
>>54820627
It's about your ambitions, anon.
Being the grand emperor to a bunch of downtrodden peons might be a cute goal for that Lawful Evil >>54819090 to set, but sometimes you want other things.

>1. Attracting the eye of huge and powerful beings.
- Kill everyone you meet
>2. Being the biggest thorn in the side of an empire and dying in infamy.
- Kill everyone you meet.
>3. Ensuring you have the highest killcount on the planet
- Kill everyone you meet.
To be fair a ruler could possibly ensure a higher number for that last one.
>>
>>54820454
Having played through various 'stupids', I'd disagree. A chaotic doesn't automatically mean "butcherspree".
Many chaotic retardeds are perfectly peaceful people.
>>
>>54821198
>It's about your ambitions, anon.
Who killed more, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson or Stalin.
Go ahead I'll give you time to tot up the numbers and try to find an example of a CE pleb that killed more than a moderately successful member of the LE master race.
That character actually ended up transcending to full on master of his own hellish land by the end of the game leading into him full on going Game of Thrones in hell mode
>>
>>54821198
>1. Attracting the eye of huge and powerful beings.

Better accomplished with proper tactics by >>54819090 since you could get people to do the dirty work for you.

If some ancient and powerful being was looking solely for strength, they will go to a higher tier of being than you are. But making an entire empire that gladly put the most evil bastard out there on the throne because of some really good PR, now thats the kind of shit a god is looking for in a cult leader

For number 2, the Attila the hun path is certainly bad, but a bigger thorn isn't killing everyone in your path, its making them suffer and get dethroned by their own peasants. Fuck up supply chains, salt fields, fuck up everything in secret. Then rise up as a "Hero" against the "tyranny" of the lawful order. You will then likely be put into power yourself if they don't decide to try being smart. But then you go back to step one of salting the earth and destroying the world in secret.

for number 3, its all about how you go about it as a ruler that decides on the end kill count.

>>54821334
we're talking the kinda stupid that is "Butcherspree" here, so thats sorta besides the point.
>>
>>54821351
Stalin had very little actual blood on his hands, the pussy.
Can't believe he set up camps for it instead of going Ramboknife like a real hero
>>
>>54815541
Holly shit this sounds fucking amazing.
>>
>>54815382
Undead unsleeping priest keeps her fed and watered, heals her, gets her toys, and reads her bedtime stories. Does everything he can to make her feel safe. Starts involving her more and more with his work, letting her know she's trusted and not just a coddled pet. Teaches her the ways of the true faith, so she may aid him in spreading the good word.

Then pats her head whenever she does a good job learning her lessons, throws her a party when her faith first yields tangible results, and pretends to shed tears of joy when she finally gathers her own flock to sing praises to the dark powers they bargain with.
>>
>>54815382
A suitable sacrifice for my gods.
>>
File: latest[1].png (416KB, 654x727px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
416KB, 654x727px
>>54815382

What if I trained her to become a monster hunter?

That's a fatherly thing to do right?
>>
>>54815496

Haha, yeah the amount of times my players have latched onto things I put very minute details into or just improv'd to make a scene more dramatic... Wait nope that's every time I do that they latch on.

Also I'm still not sure the way you described that made it sound like that was one of their kinks.

I've never had an evil campaign workout man, it's always either too much for people or they just play shitty murderhobos which is basically just a battle slog at that point.
>>
>>54815978
I feel like this is an anime or tv show or something just replace warforged with robots or something else.
>>
File: 1502397213208.jpg (458KB, 1920x2716px) Image search: [Google]
1502397213208.jpg
458KB, 1920x2716px
>>54815382
Has happened a few times, my party either frees them and helps them as best they can or takes them with them (1 currently) and is deeply confused at how to talk to a slave who doesn't understand she's free and can do what she wants thus keeps perpetuating her idea she's just their slave now.
>>
Do the most compassionate thing possible: kill her and annihilate her soul, freeing her from the Gods' sadistic cycle of death and rebirth that dooms us all to the endless suffering that is existence.

Playing antipaladins is so much fun.
>>
>>54815382
Looks like i've got something to play over the weekend, and i just finished Ultra Despair girls

What is it with me and these type of girls atm
>>
>>54822643
Tbh it's probably because you feel like you lack control in your life and find the prospect of having someone completely dependent upon you appealing
>>
>>54822801
Yeah your probably right
>>
>>54822895
iktfb
>>
I see if her basic needs are meet, try to be kind, speak softly blah blah blah.

My other party member will scold me about how they've done research and thses people don't want to be treated as victims or some shit. Generally be a know it all cunt constantly out of character.

True story.
>>
>>54820665
Bravo.
>>
>>54816595

No, the pancakes were bugged.
>>
>>54815382
Party of inquisitorial agents on an awakening tomb world so mast likely just ask "Do you know how to use a lasgun?" If she survives we might take her in and show her the joys of murdering xenos from across the galaxy.
>>
>only options are "Same as me" and "Minimal amount."
Well goddamnit, now I have to start eating healthy.
>>
File: castah.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
castah.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>54815382
Since my Alienist is basically Pic related I am sure he will find some use for her.
>>
>>54815382
My party will treat her with suspicion. One of them will probably try to set her on fire in case she's another cloth golem sent to kill them.
>>
>>54824234
Story time?
>>
Drop her off at a convent. She'll be safe there. We can't protect a helpless person indefinitely in our line of work.
>>
>>54824234
>treat her with suspicion
This is the correct answer
>>
>>54824272
My party's DM has a penchant for making up new weird monsters. From wargs big enough to carry ogres, to Fairies that are actually the lure to a giant ethereal angler-beast.

Anyway, my party manged to destroy an observatory tower that was collecting and weaponizing starlight, and apparently the person in charge of that was less than happy.

The imperial warmage made the mistake of accepting a flower from a small girl during a festival. That little girl was a cloth golem that had 17 Strength and razor blades sewn into her fingers.

Children are for some reason the preffered form for the golems, although that sample is probably skewed because of the orphanage.
>>
>>54815784
sounds like your party is shit
>>
Psychosurgery+ a few sessions with our resident telepathic therapist. We're actually really good at dealing with trauma victims and basket cases, so she'll be fine in no time. We mostly fixed a dude who was trapped and eaten alive for a few thousand subjective years
>>
I advocate we either sell her off. Assuming she'll turn a profit sufficiently greater then the time and hassle of transport and containment. Or just leave her where we found her. If the others want to play nursemaid that's their business. I wont murder the girl or steal her away in the night but base apathy is as good as it'll get.

I play NE and a broken slave girl is too useless to keep for utility, unlikely to sell for much and generally not a blip on my mental radar. If she sticks around then those feelings might change. Or if I'm having a singularly bad day and need something pathetic to hurt
>>
I'm a sucker for being den mother and I'm pretty sure some of my friends take advantage of it when they dm. Current game my dragonborn storm cleric became the adopted father of a half-elf girl. Initially she tried to stow away with the party to go on an adventure which he adamantly refused, even to the point of shaming her in combat before returning her to her town. The next time the party stopped in the town she was from it had been burnt down by a demonic dragon and she was the only survivor. He vowed to look after her until her adventuring mother could be found but when that went south he became her defacto parent. After a nine year time skip she's now a young woman yearning for real adventures and he has no way of stopping her aside from burying her with tasks involving maintaining the orphanage the party rogue opened after settling her vendetta before the skip.

Before that my warforge barbarian took in a castle serf boy and turned him into a tiny badass.

Before that in a gestalt 3.5 my Goliath monk/fighter took in a slave woman who turned out to be an artificial being/doomsday weapon.
>>
>>54815382
>WoD, Setites

Make her a ghoul and bring her into the cult of sex, drugs, and rock n roll, of course.
>>
>>54815382
I hate to say it but my my party would either leave her behind or buy her and accidentally kill her really quickly
>>
>>54822427
I feel like if you did this with robots it could be both a funny and tragic story.
>>
>>54815382
>Phaenonite Acolytes
>rival inquisitors trying to infiltrate their group
>traumatized slave girl appears
>best case abandoned
>worst case daemonic-servitor material
>>
File: PM2.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
PM2.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>54815382
It is time.
>>
>>54815382

>Your party suddenly finds themselves in charge of a traumatized slave girl
>Not a traumatized "freed" slave girl

Break out the chains, oils and hot wax probably

>pic related
>>
>>54815978
>three men and a baby, but with wall-e style cutebots
FUND IT NOW
>>
>>54816468
her body is fine, but her mind and soul are still a wreck.
>>
>>54820439
My nigga
>>
File: evil campaign.png (223KB, 1305x1118px) Image search: [Google]
evil campaign.png
223KB, 1305x1118px
>>54815496
weak players
>>
>>54815382
Adopted and trained her in the arts of wacking things with slings then place her back in the wilds
>>
>>54815382
Keep her at the base doing menial labour, or just make her look nice and treat her like a living statue or something.
>>
>>54815382
We train her to be a powerful adventurer, so she can take care of herself as well as us.
>>
File: 292[1].png (77KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
292[1].png
77KB, 400x366px
>>54817353
>>
>>54815382
I'd probably take care of her, because I need someone to care about in this miserable world of ours.
>>
>>54815382
We probably end up slaughtering the entire town the paladin kidnapped her from because the paladin does not think through the consequences of their actions.
>>
File: 1484194357959.gif (233KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1484194357959.gif
233KB, 500x268px
>>54827673
I admit, I laughed.
>>
>>54817053

>the duelist will try and sleep with her
>"Try"
>With a blind mutated slaanesh cult slave

Unless one of these hidden mutations includes a vagina dentata somehow I don't think they'll have to try very hard
>>
File: faith_an_fire_by_m1ken-d66afpe.jpg (283KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
faith_an_fire_by_m1ken-d66afpe.jpg
283KB, 900x1273px
>>54815382
My sisters of the Orders Hospitaller give her oodles of love, patience and healing.

The rest of us...ah, we go hunting.
>>
>>54815382
Strap some dakka on her, AS THE OMNISSIAH INTENDED!
>>
So far the two parties I'm in are varying degrees of do goodery. One has a party that is generally task focused and tries to solve the current problem of the session. Since we jus survived a dragon raising the local castle town, the party would most likely have the slave taken under local refugee custody. They might try to remove evidence of her status as a slave if its possible. My character, however would try to take her under his wing as a monk desciple and teach her how to be a radical power ranger in training. He wouldn't let her join him and the party on adventures, but he would give her lessons in between and during party downtime.
>>
File: IMG_3272.jpg (189KB, 654x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3272.jpg
189KB, 654x900px
>>54823969
>le edgy child sacrificer
I wish I could throw pic related at your character and watch the fireworks
>>
>>54828674
In my other party, it would depend a bit on how the party came into custody of the slave. Once again, the party would probably try to send her someplace safe so they don't spend 4-8 sessions babysitting. My character would either try and recruit her into her brainwashed thrall army she's slowly building or trick her into committing a crime of delightful cruelty.
>>
File: 1493930821157.png (821KB, 948x819px) Image search: [Google]
1493930821157.png
821KB, 948x819px
>>54815382
Depends on the party.

>A group of young Samurai (Crab Bushi, Phoenix Shugenja, Wasp Bounty Hunter, Scorpion Courtier, and Crane Iron Warrior) hunting down maho-tsukai after the Lady Consort was murdered.
We take her with us. The Crab having a soft spot for children, will fight to his last breath to keep her safe. (I am the Scorpion, would probably teach her the ways of the shadow).

>An orphaned thief and his merry band of pirates and othersuch folk
Carry her out himself, and raise her properly with smuggled food and a good bed. Reminds him too much of himself and never wants that to happen to others.

>Your stock-standard D&D Party (Rogue, Ranger, Fighter, Wizard, Cleric)
Survive the rest of the dungeon, and escape with her. Plan to leave her in the Cleric's order, while in the meantime, feed and care is in order. Also Detect Good/Evil.

My separate groups demand too much COMFY in order for bad things to happen (Unless the GM happens to be a faggot)
>>
>>54819115
What the hell is this story? Are there only two routes?
>>
>>54815410
Was that lich made in the abyss perchance?
>>
>>54815382
The lizardman eats her feet-first.
>>
We simultaneously train her in arcane and divine magic so she can eventually ascend to become the settings new goddess
>>
>>54827622
Although it does not state directly in the spell's description, in 5E Greater Restoration can potentially alleviate mental trauma. The DMG suggests Greater restoration be able to cure madness and the Curse of Strahd module states the spell can fix up Mordenkainen went crazy being stuck in Barovia for many years. However, the DMG states that only magical healing of 6th level or higher can remove scars, such as Heal or Regenerate but not Greater Restoration.
>>
File: dfghjkkjhgfdsasdftyuikjnbvcxs.jpg (72KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
dfghjkkjhgfdsasdftyuikjnbvcxs.jpg
72KB, 500x676px
>>54828688
>sacrificing children
>edgy

But there's so many better uses for a child.
>>
>>54815382
So sad to see such wasted resources.
Well nothing else to do but repair the body mindwipe to remove the trauma and try and salvage a usable person out of the new blank slate.
>>
>>54815496
I remember you. Nice to see that they've progressed into cresting a guild and such.
>>
>>54815382
My current party? Make a token effort at rehabilitation, decide this is taking too long, pay to have her memory wiped and install a hardwired personality with a bunch of skillware and welcome their 'old friend' into the team as their new decker.
>>
>>54819913
*An ideological opponent.

Politicians of most kinds are barely people and are not deserving of sympathy.
>>
>>54815382
Into the "Orphanage of Kids We've Found / Orphaned" she goes.
>>
>>54816403
No, because she WILL die if you only feed her a little. You have to start her on full meals from the start for her to even have a chance of surviving. I don't think the author knew about refeeding syndrome.
>>
>>54816914
that's a neat picture of Woody and Buzz Lightyear
>>
>>54815382
Party is a former slave pit fighter (who isn't opposed to honorable slavery if the masters treat the slaves right), an elf warmage, a monkey-person privateer, a dwarf ranger, a wereshark wrestler, a druid, and now a new vow of poverty/peace healer. Most are good aligned and some are neutral. Honestly, the party would probably take them to an orphanage to dump them off there after taking care of them for a bit to make sure they are okay. The group is on a long journey after all. If not, they might end up as the "slave" (but really just a servant or apprentice) of the former pit fighter
>>
>>54815382
Well lets see.
The game I play: My character would pretty much just adopt her. he did it twice before and the only other party member didn't mind then.
The game I run: The kitsune would probably try to bring her to somebody qualified to actually raise her while the pc I like to call "australian hitler" would immediately try to start brainwashing her into his regime. As for the kobold wizard, probably just give her tea and ignore her.
>>54827673
I want to know how the other players reacted. if that part of the tale was told, then the anon who capped this has failed.
>>
>>54827053
so make her into an unstoppable killing machine,
or
an insatiable slut?
>>
File: both.gif (1MB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
1MB, 300x189px
>>54831084
>>
File: 1478022904544.jpg (59KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
1478022904544.jpg
59KB, 600x411px
>>54831102
>>
>>54830808
I don't think it would apply to her. She wasn't starved, just undernourished and you're giving her a balanced home-made meal of a moderate size. She should be alright.
>>
Our half orc brawler gets another adopted daughter. For a massive wall of scarred muscles, fists, and violent tendencies, he's surprisingly very good with kids. She may end up picking up his foul mouth like the first two did if the party doesn't keep him in check though.
>>
>>54815382
My character would probably have a tender moment with her because he grew up as a slave.

We're also in charge of a whole city state so we can't take care of her personally but we could definitely find her a nice family to take her in.
>>
File: a6bc6aff2e737f8316e3480058827846.jpg (392KB, 2026x2865px) Image search: [Google]
a6bc6aff2e737f8316e3480058827846.jpg
392KB, 2026x2865px
>>54815382
That literally happened once, but the GM was a weird sociopathic fuck. He described her getting raped in-depth while the party was in chains.

My character, a thin young man aspiring to be a wizard one day, was also implied by the GM to be dressed up as a woman and raped in that prison as well. And when we escaped he had it so that only women's clothes remained and my character had to crossdress constantly. The 4 in STR also limited what I could wear.

But that slave girl went nuts and pulled a crossbow on us. After we diffused that situation with her shooting one of the player characters, she eventually became the most OP shitty DMNPC I've ever seen. A literal pirate/doctor/wizard/rouge. When I tried to kill after she kept making fun of my character for dressing and looking like a woman, the GM got super pissed.
>>
> Character is practically Guts before he met the Band of The Hawk, except minus the name and rape
> Have to look over what's essentially post-Eclipse Casca

This should be interesting; at least there's no demons actively trying to kill us. Yet.
>>
>>54831643
Gonna need some more details there bud. I think a brief story time is in order.
>>
>>54815382
Hrm, pliant, obedient, lives to serve, and understands pain, fear, and how to live with little in the way of supply. This is the raw steel that begs for the forge! Teach her, shape her. We shall take her from a broken bird to a terrifying angel of death!
>>
>>54818166
>Turns out by the time we show up the place had already been leveled by passing guardsmen.
Dammit Twitch!
>>
>>54832182
>Eberron D&D Evil campaign
>playing young male necromancer wizard
>GM forced me and two party members to accept a dumb job for a mob boss
>found out it was a setup and we were going to jail no matter what
>can't back out though
>might as well give them a reason to lock me up
>murder goons and blow shit up
>get thrown in rape jail island
>6 months later other half of the party plans to break us out
>I'm unconscious after a vigorous torture/rape session right as the rescue begins
>I keep failing my con saves so I'm KO the entire rescue op.
>fucking bullshit bastard team mates grab all of their gear, clothes, and weapons out of storage, only thing of mine they grab is my spellbook
>then they set the room on fire
>I wake up outside, in prison garb while everyone else is geared up
>force my way back into prison to go grab my cloak, staff, hat, gear, literally everything I own
>the barbarian is the only player comes along to help me
>have to take turns using shocking grasp on guards then running to hide behind the big strong barbarian
>finally get to where my stuff was being kept
>it's all on fire
>barbarian OOC: "lol woops what do you expect? I'm playing a barbarian, why would he think to grab all your stuff?"
>only thing I can find is a few dresses
>only have a 5 in strength and never go outside so I'm pale and dainty and only 21 years old
>dresses happen to be my size
>escape prison rape island still in a dress
>weeks pass
>due to low strength and stingy party members, have to carry my own things
>limited to 25 lbs
>robes too heavy to wear
>get mistaken as a woman while in dress and receive free drinks/pity
>gritty realism and poor-as-shit so I'll take what I can get
>just Shocking Grasp gropers
>I've spent 95% of the campaign disguised as woman with no end in sight
>when party NPC's make fun of me I threaten them
>it's super embarrassing since the other players refer to my character in-game as a woman now

this was my plan all along
>>
>>54831643
Sounds like you and your GM are shitters who deserved each other desu senpai
>>
>>54816938
Or the ones that know it must be done, and can bear that duty
>>
>>54815382
L5R game, so "someone come claim this peasant" is the unified party opinion
>>
>>54821475
check out halo mythic, some guy on reddit made a halo rpg, you can play as anything from any faction and choose time period for story which changes weapons/armour and other choices and it's free
currently dming a group playing as ODSTs during events on Halo Wars as part of the Spirit of Fire's crew
>>
File: Monster Hunter Pic 3.jpg (460KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter Pic 3.jpg
460KB, 1600x1200px
>>54822320
Only if you teach her wear their skins as trophies and armor.
>>
>>54815382
Get her to call me Clark during
https://frankreport.com/2017/06/11/part-9-branded-slaves-and-master-raniere-allison-mack-replaces-the-late-pam-cafritz-at-top-of-the-harem/
>>
Probably the same as all other problems we can't really find a solution for right now (that doesn't involve murder): Minimus containment, put it into satchel, eventually we're bound to find a mental hospital/orphanage or something that can take care of her.
>>
>>54815382
eat her

free food.
>>
File: 1424831329216.jpg (540KB, 1600x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1424831329216.jpg
540KB, 1600x1258px
>>54828688
I cant tell if your opinion amounts to
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
or
>SILLY EDGY STUFF OFFENDS ME

But just so you know, neither of them makes you look like you are a good fit for /tg/.
Personally I love edgy over the top stuff.

>child sacrificer
Geez anon-kun, its like there isn't a single not ignorant thing in your post. No one is sacrificing them. See Pic related.
>>
>>54816960
>only visible
What else is the mutie hiding from us?
>>
>>54819768
what god is that senpai?
>>
>>54815875

You sound like the guy who likes to bully the entire party to go along with his plans.

>NO. I'VE GOT A BETTER IDEA. Let's do X instead. My character does X, even without the party *Rolls dice*
>>
>>54822427
>>54815978
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1660/Kurogane_Communication
>In the near future, Earth has been devastated by an immense war. Haruka, one of the few survivors, lives in the ruins of Japan. Knowing no other survivors, she lives with five robots. Spike, the youngest robot, serves as her best friend, Cleric advises her, and Angela destroys her enemies.
>With Toriga, the world's angriest and least effective combat robot, and Reeves, the meanest-looking machine ever to wear a frilly pink apron, they protect her and search for other survivors.
>>
>>54827673
Is there more?
>>
>>54832506
You need to answer an important question, anon.

Is your wizard qt?
>>
>>54818797
Nice joke, dad
>>
>>54815382
Teach her to fight and protect her till she can protect herself. That way she can never be a slave again.
>>
>>54824628
>ethereal angler that uses fairy lures
Stolen. Thanks anon.
>>
>>54815382
>Oath of Conquest Paladin
>LN
"A slave is property, but it is a poor master who abuses his tools." He takes the slave as his, and treats her properly; no savage beatings, keeping her in good health, and suitably rewarding good service.
>>
Most of the party members usually are passive when it comes to decisions like this. The Drow rogue might wanna sell her off to someone else while my Duskblade and the party's wizard would take issue with that.

So in fighting ensues,i guess
>>
>>54815382
Anon, remove the "traumatized" and you have our first session.

Our current party consists of
>two members of a former slave race (a large male tank in golden armor and the aforementioned girl as a housekeeper/rogue/warlock)
>a midget human assassin
>a large human sniper(me)
>a large elven druid
>a human health wizard.
We probably take her with us and train her as an alchemist since our last one died in hell
>>
File: 1492475607532.jpg (117KB, 1244x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1492475607532.jpg
117KB, 1244x1235px
>>54818882
>>54819068
>>54819115

i never got any of those scenes b/c i went full daughterfu head-pat simulator.

no sex at all, but it's been 80-something days and nothing new has really happened.

i'm ok with this, but i wish there would be more face expressions for her.
>>
>>54815382
Off load that shit with the best means currently available. The pseudo-medieval world is full of kids with sob stories and if I wanted to play mummy and daddies I could raise any of the local street urchins. Just because I saved someone form immediate peril dosent mean I'm obliged to care and educate them forever. Not being an edge lord but who the fuck would bring a random slave girl into the fold just because they ended up in your hands, if you cared that much play a 'save the children' campaign.
>>
Carefully nursing her into proper health over the next couple of months. We'd likely adopt her and she'd probably be put in charge of keeping an eye on my drunken fist as he has a tendency to simply vanish without a trace if nobody is watching him.
>>
>>54815382
Where does this pic come from? I am kind of interested.
>>
>>54837850
>>54815567
>>
>>54837967
Thanks
>>
File: lord solar big mac.png (1MB, 1352x849px) Image search: [Google]
lord solar big mac.png
1MB, 1352x849px
Lead her to glory
>>
>>54831051
I remember that one anon posted the end of that campaign that was detailed in another thread...

Essentially, the OP of that story failed killing the girl in one blow and his whole party teleported in the next round and wrecked his ass. Then the group kicked him out for being too evil or something, I think.
>>
>>54832506
>I've spent 95% of the campaign disguised as woman with no end in sight
You'd figure one of them would have helped you find a pair of pants eventually.
>>
>>54815496
where's that pic from?
>>
>>54832916
>halo mythic, some guy on reddit made a halo rpg
It's Vorked, bruh. He used to browse /co/ and /tg/ all the time.
Man, he started that shit on /tg/ back in 2013, and /tg/ stopped giving a shit when it ended up over inflated and unbalanced.

Who the fuck tries to balance a UNSC civilian with a fucking SPARTAN? I swear, they should be class tiers or something, some of that shit is just dumb.
>>
>>54815382
"It's session 2 Bobby, calm the fuck down."
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.