[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Elf shows up to the party wearing dwarf-face Unacceptable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1480462616173.jpg (69KB, 564x789px) Image search: [Google]
1480462616173.jpg
69KB, 564x789px
>Elf shows up to the party wearing dwarf-face

Unacceptable. Racism isn't cool, dude.
>>
Dwarves laugh themselves to death when their new beardless brother can't handle his ale.Or his 100 pound set of armor. Or his axe.
>>
>>54813814
If Tolkien's elves are anything to go by, they could probably drink the dwarves under the table.

Mirkwood elves know how to party
>>
>>54813869
TO BE FAIR, the average Mirkwood elves (not Legolas and his dad but the elves they ruled over) are basically the rednecks of elfdom.

Not that I think the "more civilized" elves COULDN'T drink dwarves under the table, I just doubt they would.
>>
File: 1464558154956.jpg (95KB, 684x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464558154956.jpg
95KB, 684x900px
>Orc wears human clothes
Muh cultural appropriation!
>>
Would "dwarf face" be an elf with a beard?
>>
>>54813783
Must be a Wood Elf, if he's wearing the face of a Dwarf. Search his belongings, he'll probably have Orc-face, Human-face and maybe even Elf-face too.
>>
>>54813783
Calm your tits, it's only Sandwich.
>>
>>54813783
>Tensions arise when the Dwarf offers to round out the Elf's ears
>>
>>54813783
>dwarf-face
That's called BEARD, you ingrate. You midgets don't have monopoly on facial hair.
>>
File: DwarfFace.png (323KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
DwarfFace.png
323KB, 640x359px
>>54813783
>>Elf shows up to the party wearing dwarf-face

>>54815401
>That's called BEARD
This
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.