[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >not sending your RPG off to sensitivity readers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 27

>2017
>not sending your RPG off to sensitivity readers
ISHYGDDT

http://oneshotpodcast.com/podcasts/modifier/40-the-spire-with-grant-howitt-chris-taylor/
>>
>>54809269
>sensitivity readers
What?
>>
>>54809284
>We are painfully aware we are two white men making a game about, predominately, black women.
What do you think it is?
>>
>>54809284
Tools that help calibrate sensitivity.
>>
>>54810417
Anon, explain to me in detail, why in the ever living fuck I should care about sensitivity in my game?
>>
>>54809269
>sensitivity readers
You mean like those psychics who get visions of past crimes by handing objects that were present at the time?
>>
>>54812295
Yeah. Gotta find out if your corebook is fulla ghosts
>>
File: 1501998395676.jpg (22KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1501998395676.jpg
22KB, 267x323px
>>54809396
>making a game about drow
>worried about black women
>>
>>54812366
Oh.
My.
Fucking.
God.
...You know, I already used the pic of Godzilla nope-ing away from Japan while flipping it off.
This seems like a good time to ask for another reaction image for saying 'fuck this, I'm out'.
>>
>>54812295
SPIRE: The first RPG to ever be Psychometrically verified to not be a murderer!
>>
>>54809269
>hour long
Synopsis?
>>
>>54812878
Works of fiction now need to be submitted before a panel to determine.if they are not offensive.

Authors should pass all works before this process before publishing to ensure they do not contain wrong thoughts.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (93KB, 777x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
93KB, 777x1024px
>>54809269
Wow, liberalism really is a mental illness.
>>
>>54809269
>Spire Thread
>Not talking about the really, really dumb idea that the author won't let go of.
I was a backer for this, it seemed like a legitimately good idea. However, there is one idea in the game that is so overwhelmingly stupid that I NOPED the fuck right out of the campaign.

Drow in Spire give birth to children in egg sacks that have to be nourished with blood.
I'm not fucking kidding.
>>
File: laughingbitches.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbitches.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
>>54816440
>Drow in Spire give birth to children in egg sacks that have to be nourished with blood.
>>
>>54816350
Remember when the right wanted to censor all media to protect people?
>>
I'm so confused.

>this game about coal black dark elf sorceresses oppressing other coal black dark elf sorceresses and all the men needs "sensitivity readers" because it's actually about
young black women in America

I'm actually going to listen to this entire podcast to make sure that OP is being honest.
>>
>>54816467
I mean, that's still right now. Gay people in media? But how will I explain such a simple idea to my inbred children!? No, the idea is far to offensive, just take it out.
>>
>>54816485
I highly doubt more than a single young black woman in america even knows this thing exists.
>>
>>54816440
>>54816464
But that's...actually kind of cool? Like, it makes dark elves way more horrific, spidery and monstrous. It makes them way less "just black elves" and way more "horrible spider-humanoid hybrids". I'd honestly like to see more of a move in that direction.
>>
>>54816503
No, actually it's retarded. Either they're mammals like every other elf, or they're spiders and lay thousands of eggs in which case there's no point in even having a setting because the entire planet is now made of drow.
>>
>>54816500
The important thing isn't about how many black women will play this RPG, this important thing is that no black women is going to play this game of egg-laying literally-black elf matriarchy as a life-changing allegory of racism that triggers them into a PTSD spiral.
>>
>>54816516
Yeah, because a hybrid of elf and spider that functions identically to nether but has traits of both is totally dumb, new idea. Or, wait, driders have existed for almost four decades.
>>
>>54809269
What time do they mention the sensitivity readers? I'm a quarter of an hour in, they've already gone over their editting process and changed to a new subject. When do they go back to it?
>>
>>54816557
>our drow are like driders simply because things need to be changed for the sake of change
wow so innovative
>>
>>54816557
It's totally dumb. Driders are already Drow that have been punished by Lolth and turned into their new form. That's why they're an aberration. It's their whole purpose.
>>
>>54816490
Oh please that hasnt been a problem for years. People dont like it when faggotry becomes a characters sole defining characteristic like that spic from mass effect 3.
>>
>>54812785
Underrated post.
>>
>spire city taken over by High Elves
>drow have to form a resistance and take it back with stealth and espionage

Could be fun....

From 20 minutes on....
>as I get older and more liberal the idea of resistance appeals more...
Oh dear...

>I don't like the west's slide towards fascism
Warning sign... but perhaps fair enough, we do see a lot more /pol/ about...

>mechanics about what changes when certain controllers / officers are removed from a district
Sounds cool.

>gaining allies that can be used to achieve military objectives and set up narrative locations
Sounds really cool.

>We're looking at what happens when you start treating people as things
I guess since allies are points for players, the game might have an interesting theme about revolutionaries becoming the things they overthrow.
>>
>>54816677
25.00 onwards:
>high elves are highly religious
ech

>drow have various religious castes
ok at least it's balanced I guess

>I don't want to suggest that all dark elves have the same religion
Yes Chris, heaven forbid we oppress those poor fictional beings.

I'll just assume he wanted to talk about how his drow aren't a monoculture, in a clumsy way.

>gets pushed to talking about why the game revolves around drow, describing them as a race with a 'couple of problems'
Oh boy

>"I want to put a human race on the drow"
>"they're literally elves in blackface"
>"that's hugely problematic"
>"so we wanted to make them the good guys"

>"there are lots of different elven nations, the spire is this melting pot"
>"and you're horrendously put upon and are fighting back"
Actually sounds like a pol fantasy now

>stuff about half-orcs being black people, "othering", etc.
Cringed a little.

So far nothing about sensitivity readers, just some clumsy attempts to say "hey look, we're not writing monocultures, our game is so deep, buy our shit">

Now it's 35.00 and they're talking about the "midwives" who guard the drow egg-sacs, and are spider-like ranging from 8 eyes to full drider.
>>
>>54816730
>talk about how players ended up committing genocide in the last test game
Well I'm glad they're dedicated to that "people as things" / "revolutionaries turn into bastards" theme.

>37.00
>host talks about "safety measures" and "x-cards"
>writers love x-card and discussing things they don't want in a game
This does lead to an interesting comment about the tone of a game and players making sure fucktard That Guys don't go full Chaotic Stupid and totally against the grain. That makes the previous comment sound much more reasonable, despite how god damn stupid and snowflake it sounds.

42 minutes in, still no mention of sensitivity/censorship readers.
>>
>>54816792
>>54816730
>>54816677
50 minutes in to a one hour podcast, and no mention of sensitivity readers.

So far there's been some clumsy attempts to talk about their depth of world building using sjw style language involved, but honestly not really anything I'm violently against.

God damn why did I waste my time on this.
>>
>>54816845
I appreciate it though.

>>54809269
Fuck you OP you phoney
>>
>>54816845
>hunger witch
>this is hugely problematic
>mother that can't give birth so makes monsters instead. sounds pretty sexist
>so instead it's a man who builds wombs out of dirt and fucks them
Uhhh...

>we may not release it
Good

>sensitivity readers finally mention

>we don't want to offend anybody we want a good story
Just exercise some common sense then god fucking damn it.

>"maybe I should be stepping down and making room for black female authors to write"
Wow people like this really exist.

>"I'm not the most cosmopolitan of people," says Chris. "It's helped me research history that I've never had any education in."

Fucking HOW does a game about Drow revolutionaries end up talking about institutionalized racism and unconscious bias in the West?

>"We're interested in promoting minority voices in gaming"
Basically talking about publishing minority authors. A noble idea but sounds a lot like bs diversity hiring. I'm glad they didn't talk much about it.

I verified that OP was not bullshitting, and still feel like I wasted my time.
>>
>>54816870
Don't be too hasty.

Pretty sure OP was a rabble rousing troll, since he vanished, but it turns out RIGHT AT THE END there is some mention of it.

I suspect that what the author meant when he said "sensitivity reader" and talked like an SJW, what he really did was sent it to another writer and ask "Do I sound like a cock in this paragraph?"
>>
>>54816885
>"If you love social justice issues and tabletop, you'll love [name of the writer's podcast]"
>"We take a lot of questions from Reddit"

Ha Ha ha.
>>
File: laughing gervais.gif (45KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
laughing gervais.gif
45KB, 389x259px
>>54809269
>Drow are now African Americans

That actually makes it MORE racist.
>>
>>54816916
Drow are epicures, and African Americans are only epicures when they have money to be epicures with
>>
>>54816906
And that's the podcast.

I realised through listening to it that when a lot of people now use SJW type language, they may actually be talking about issues that are quite reasonable. However pathetic "X-cards" might sound, people yelling at That Guy for being Chaotic Stupid and keeping in-genre during a horror game are pretty reasonable.

What's not OK is the stupid amounts of White Guilt on display at the end there.

It's not OK that people have those kinds of feelings put upon them. Maybe we should start using the term "internalized white guilt".

But I know what /pol/ would call them.
>>
>>54816467
This is /tg/. Why would anyone here know about the Satanic Panic. It isn't like rpgs and the related fiction and heavy metal music were major targets of conservative censorship movements or anything.
>>
>>54816490
Oh please, the reason gays are removed from the media has far more to do with the fact that leftists will attack you far harder for misrepresentation, cultural appropriation, or ten dozen other """microaggressions""". And let's not forget that the left is censoring fucking reality.
>A confederate flag? But how will I explain such a simple idea to my wife's children!? No, the idea is far to offensive, just take it out from existence.
>>
>>54816885
You saved us from wasting our own thank you
>>
>>54809269
/gdg/ here. will not do, if you're offended, that's your problem. come and fight me.
>>
Why do you millennial faggots shoehorn race issues into everything?
>>
Don't you ever get tired of trolling places you hate to find nuggets of garbage you despise? This site is a place where you can anonymously post about whatever retarded garbage you want without fear of cult of personality or groupthink and yet you go out of your way to track down shit you know everyone here will disagree with. Like beta faggot who go to gentlemen's clubs and spend the whole time bitching about how much they hate their wives. Or scrawny nerds who obsess over jocks. You are a pathetic loser defined by nothing but what you hate. Just a curmudgeonly little worm who eats putrid offal and refuses to try anything else.
>>
>>54817275
OP here. I was very drunk when I made this thread and am surprised it survived the night.

I was actually thinking about backing Spire but because the Kickscammer makes basically no mention of mechanics I thought I'd try listening to some of the interviews they posted in the updates. The one they did with The Gauntlet actually got me fairly hype, but $55 is a lot of money for something I still know essentially nothing about beyond how their ranger analogue class works, so I got up another.

I was willing to look past drow as blackface. I was willing to look past integrating the xcard directly into the game. Dirt wombs were the first major red flag that these guys aren't right. But sensitivity readers is what saved me $55, because I don't think you can make a game with any bite if you intentionally sterilize it. It brings a whole new context of real life morality to the game's themes of revolution that just doesn't interest me.
>>
>>54817275
>You are a pathetic loser defined by nothing but what you hate.
>Just a curmudgeonly little worm
really fires those neurons
>>
>>54817275
>Don't you ever get tired of trolling places you hate to find nuggets of garbage you despise

I think raising awareness of LITERAL CULTURAL CENSOR PANELS is important personally.

Unless you're OK with submitting your writing to a faceless bureau who will ensure only ideologically correct material is published.
>>
>>54817773
>Unless you're OK with submitting your writing to a faceless bureau who will ensure only ideologically correct material is published.
Ah, hyperbole, where "Someone did a dumb thing" means "Everyone is now required to do a dumb thing".
>>
File: What The Fuck Is This Shit.jpg (32KB, 319x443px) Image search: [Google]
What The Fuck Is This Shit.jpg
32KB, 319x443px
>>54812662
Why? Do hopeless gacha addicts make you more upset than the OP post? That said, while I don't have anything matching the letter of your request, you should find this acceptable in spirit
>>
It's a real shame, the one shot guys used to be really funny, but James got really sjw-ush later on and the whole podcast became a lot less interesting. Sone of their earlier stuff us still comedy gold, though.
>>
Wait, I thought that everyone knew that blacks are demon worshipping sadists who lay eggs and raid the surface world for slaves and resources. That's just common knowledge... Right?
>>
>>54818708
No no no, drow are "elves in blackface" - they aren't actually black, they are performative racist caricatures created to demean actual black people. Drow are in fact white.

You're thinking of half-orcs, who are LITERALLY allegory for African-Americans (not black people in general, specifically the ones in America).
>>
>>54818850
I was going to make a joke about violent hordes of barbarians who only know one of their parents at best and constantly need to be guarded against lest they destroy civilization, but then I realized that you're right, but not in the way the sjws would approve of.
>>
>>54816967
Be nice if both the left and the right could just let us play our damn games in peace.
>>
>>54819219
Never ever. As one becomes weak enough to leave us alone, the other will become strong enough to bother us. Then they become a laughing stock and begin to give their strength back to the other.

It will never end.
>>
>>54818133
"Diversity consultants" were a dumb thing that everybody laughed at during the 1980s, now they're political commissars infesting every institution with more than 50 people in it across every western country, with more power to fire people than the COO/Dept Head/Chancellor of your university/etc.

Small social cancers, left untreated, metastasize into real fucking big problems within a decade or two.

Laugh at "hurt feelings" boards for writers all you want, they are coming like the plague.
>>
>>54819492
>"Diversity consultants" were a dumb thing that everybody laughed at during the 1980s, now they're political commissars infesting every institution with more than 50 people in it across every western country

No, they aren't.

I'm guessing you have never left your mother's basement in years because if you were employed at all, you would realize how stupid what you just said is. I have yet to see someone in a Soviet Communist Party uniform strolling around my workplace inspecting our intra-office communications for "ideological purity" and shipping dissidents off to Siberia. I haven't seen one because they don't exist. Sure, most companies have a policy to fire you if you call a black co-worker a "Nigger" or scream at a Trans woman for using the ladies room, "OH NO I guess that means we live in Stalinist Russia!"

Please do not cite the Google engineer either. I know he's the latest martyr and current cause celebre for the Alt-right but if you actually READ his fucking memo, he says some pretty ridiculous stuff.

Case in point: one passage where he suggests,
no, fuck that
OUTRIGHT STATES that all Women are neurotic.
>>
>>54819492
>"Diversity consultants" were a dumb thing that everybody laughed at during the 1980s, now they're political commissars infesting every institution with more than 50 people in it across every western country, with more power to fire people than the COO/Dept Head/Chancellor of your university/etc.

And now they're forcing us to include trannies in our pretend elfgames!

Imagine me pressing the back of my hand to my forehead and swooning.
>>
>>54809269
>send off to sensitivity readers
>use their feedback to make it more offensive
>>
>>54809269
If you are worried about "censorship panels" I want to direct your attention to a drama that recently rocked the YA Novel community on Twitter.

A novel called The Black Witch was recently released. During the pre-release hype, some SJW bloggers collectively decided that The Black Witch (which is explicitly anti-Racism) was somehow a racist screed on the level of Mien Kampf. They launched a massive crusade, brigading the publishers Twitter and spamming anyone who expressed interest in the book with hate-filled DMs and demands to know how the person in question could dare to read such an evil book.

What happened? Surely the Author's career was destroyed, they were fired from the publishing gig and the book was pulped never to be released.

Nope. The Black Witch still came out, the book received rave reviews and sold quite well. Topping Amazon's Young Adult Fantasy charts.

The Alt-Right wants you to think that SJWs are the foot soldiers of some all-powerful conspiracy that controls media. That's simply not true, but the Alt-Right wants you to think this way because it's the only way they can get you on their side. The truth is that both sides are just tribes of loud nerds screaming at each other, while the rest of the world just kind of carries on doing what they were already going to do anyway and ignores them.

tl;dr SJWs do not have nearly as much power as Alt-Rightists want you to think they do.
>>
>>54822549
>Case in point: one passage where he suggests,
>no, fuck that
>OUTRIGHT STATES that all Women are neurotic.
Can you cite that? I don't recall that part.
>>
>>54823254
Personality differences section.
-Neuroticism (higher anxiety, lower stress tolerance).This may contribute to the higher levels of anxiety women report on Googlegeist and to the lower number of women in high stress jobs.
>>
>>54823239
Gonna be honest man, the irony of your post is you made up alt-right "foot soldiers" to talk about how they're making up SJW foot soldiers.

I'm so damn tired of the alt-right meme, it's just another stupid Boogeyman. Yes, just like the SJW menace, but the difference is I've actually met so-called SJWs in real life, in "positions of power" (insofar as tenured professorship is power) and on the street. But the most "alt-right" things I've ever seen are those stupid MAGA hats - everything else is internet shit. I've seen the effects of far leftist ideological enforcement in my workplace, too. Hell, as a young white male, I inadvertantly benefited from someone else's accusations of "ageism".

I posted this thread because I thought mud wombs and sensitivity readers were fucking hilarious, it just cracked me up. But it did dissuade me from backing because it made me afraid the final text would be like some of the shit I had to read in university and that's not what I want to do in my free time with friends. And if it isn't, I'll probably still buy after release. But that's not a $55 risk.
>>
>>54823414
Do you have any supporting context? It sounds like he's just saying women may be more generally predisposed to neurosis, and he doesn't even pin that on biological factors. For all I know, medical data backs him up.
>>
File: Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg (29KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg
29KB, 300x240px
>>54823616
>>
>>54816677
>the game might have an interesting theme about revolutionaries becoming the things they overthrow
You have to know this won't be explored.
>>
>>54823660
How? You literally said:

>OUTRIGHT STATES that all Women are neurotic

But the citation you provided doesn't support that. There's a difference between saying women may be ambiguously more prone to neurosis and saying that everyone woman, to the last, is neurotic.
>>
>>54816467
We should have let them do it if it would have avoided this retarded future.
>>
>>54823616
I've read that. He actually goes out of his way to point out that it's an "on average" thing. The problem is that there is a huge amount of biased reporting on both sides, which misinforms people.
>>
>>54816943
>But I know what /pol/ would call them.
You can call them cuckolds too. That's what they are. They've given up their sacks and pipes in exchange for a feeling of moral superiority and a hit of endorphins whenever they prostrate themselves at the altar of inclusivity.
>>
>>54817151
>Why do you millennial faggots shoehorn race issues into everything?
They're racist and want segregation back.
>>
>>54819219
>Be nice if both the left and the right could just let us play our damn games in peace.
One group actually plays the games we like and doesn't care what people do, and the other is tone policing every little thing the industry does and trying to infiltrate it at every level. Don't make a false equivalence.
>>
>>54822549
>Case in point: one passage where he suggests,
>no, fuck that
>OUTRIGHT STATES that all Women are neurotic.
No he says that women have a statistically proven higher level of neuroticism than men and that's why they tend not to go into high-stress jobs.
>>
>>54816490
> implying that it's rural Americans and not Muslims who are doing the inbreeding

Keep trying anon
>>
>>54823907
>doesn't care what people do
You don't honestly believe this, do you?
>>
>>54823995
Muslim countries have the highest rate of birth defects in the entire world due to first-cousin marriage. We're talking consanguinity rates of 1/4-2/3s which is absolutely fucking insane.

http://www.bmj.com/content/333/7573/831
>>
>>54823840
Many publications also scrubbed his citations and footnotes when they republished.
>>
>>54816885
>so instead it's a man who builds wombs out of dirt and fucks them
I don't see any problem with this.
>>
>>54824021
But- but- it's a beautiful culture! How dare you tell a Muslim POC that they can't marry and fuck their 11 year old cousin you xenophobe!
>>
>>54824038
Why?
>>
>>54824140
To make it seem like he was full of shit when he wasn't. This is what people in the biz call "fake news."
>>
I forget. Is /tg/ a woke board or is it still liberal?
>>
>>54824292
I don't know what "woke" means, but we're not too politically correct even though some people are trying to force it on us. Classically liberal in the "leave me the hell alone" sense, but not American Liberal.
>>
>>54824292
/tg/ is not /pol/, that's literally the extent of its politics.
>>
>>54824314
>woke

Being a conspiracy theorist nutjob.
>>
>>54824444
>2017
>not woke enough to know King Tut, Julius Ceasar, George Washington, Queen Victoria and Steve Jobs was black
>>
>>54824551
WE
>>
>>54824560
WUZ
>>
>>54824592
WOBBLES
>>
>>54824385
I don't know about you guys, but in my current campaign world, the heros are trying to combat illegal and unvetted orc immigration that's destroying the outlying peasantry while simultaneously trying to stop an evil plutocrat from transforming the kingdom's government into a communist dictatorship.

Unfortunately the elf-populated cities love the free services he's promising so it's an uphill battle but good always triumphs.
>>
>>54824668
That's funny, my campaign revolves around a diverse cast of multiracial heroes overthrowing a genocidal tyrant and his backwoods elf enforcers as they attempt to eradicate the orc population.
>>
File: 27558-1920-1443.jpg (44KB, 480x662px) Image search: [Google]
27558-1920-1443.jpg
44KB, 480x662px
>>54824668
>the heros are trying to combat illegal and unvetted orc immigration that's destroying the outlying peasantry while simultaneously trying to stop an evil plutocrat from transforming the kingdom's government into a communist dictatorship.

Keep it up, you're doing God's work.
>>
>>54824785
Come now. That king was democratically elected!

I assume your heroes conveniently ignore the fact that the orcs are constantly slaughtering innocents and costing the kingdom over 113 billion gold in taxpayer coins every year while only contributing about 12 billion gold in sales tax, all this while also being disproportionately the majority committers of all crimes in the realm.

Gotta keep it simple so my orcs are a combination of 2 problematic orc sub-species.

I'm also assuming your heroes' wives get regularly fucked by stronger men while out adventuring
>>
>>54824997
That's the nice thing about role playing games, you can make up whatever you want, completely disconnected from reality, like what you just did there.
>>
>>54825019
Keep burying your head in the sand.
>>
File: IMG_2056.jpg (40KB, 450x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.jpg
40KB, 450x317px
>>54825019
> presents facts wrapped up in fantasy tropes
> "nuh-uh!"

You sure showed him anon
>>
>>54824668
>>54824785
>>54824856
>>54824997
>>54825019
>>54825068
People like you are why gamers have a bad name.
>>
>>54825019
funny how orcs are only 10% of the population and yet fill 80% of the prisons

really makes you think
>>
>>54825068
>>54825100
Well if dissenting opinions trigger you so much, why not go back to the safety of your trump subreddit.
>>
>>54825113
Come on man don't be racist. #NotAllOrcs #PrayersForPhandalin
>>
>>54825147
Dessenting opinions are fine when they're backed up with something better than "I don't believe in facts"

You probably frequent /pfg/ don't cha?
>>
File: #resist.jpg (78KB, 642x828px) Image search: [Google]
#resist.jpg
78KB, 642x828px
>>54825196
Yeah, it's easy to preach (((diversity))) until your daughter is raped by a gang of orc refugees.
>>
>>54825147
>"I can't handle this argument, so please go away. It's easier for me to ignore the problem if I discount it out-of-hand."
>>
>>54816677
>>54816730
>>54816792
>>54816845
>>54816885
We thank you for your sacrifice.

>>54817275
Do I detect a hint of self-disgust in thine rant on spending effort to hate things?

>>54823710
I think he's admitting that he's just going to move the goalposts now. Refreshingly up front and concise, really.
>>
>>54824021
>Muslim countries have the highest rate of birth defects in the entire world due to first-cousin marriage.

Didn't know. Incidentally, the Amish have increasingly high numbers of genetic problems because of inbreeding, since very few outsiders become Amish.

It's weird to see a family of 14+ where everyone needs glasses.
>>
>>54825486
How does that problem get solved? Cross country Amish orgies?
>>
File: 01_supersnail.jpg (93KB, 403x700px) Image search: [Google]
01_supersnail.jpg
93KB, 403x700px
>>54825486
>Muslim countries have the highest rate of birth defects in the entire world due to first-cousin marriage.

>Didn't know

Mate, 1 in 4 Pakis in England are inbred. 1 in fucking 4, mate.

You white people need to wake up.

>inb4 "no sources"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7957808/700-children-born-with-genetic-disabilities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-513388/Minister-Muslim-inbreeding-Britain-causing-massive-surge-birth-defects.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/591577/British-Pakistanis-13-times-more-disabled-children

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Muslim-Inbreeding-Problem-in-UK--75-of-Pakistanis:2509971

https://pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
>>
>>54825411
>>>54816677
>>>54816730
>>>54816792
>>>54816845
>>>54816885
Our hero. Praise be unto thee.
>>
>>54825486
Bingo.
>>
>>54822549
>Please do not cite the Google engineer either. I know he's the latest martyr and current cause celebre for the Alt-right but if you actually READ his fucking memo, he says some pretty ridiculous stuff.
Everything he wrote is scientifically accurate. It's you who is ignorant of the findings of neuroscience. Get out of your Feminism Dept. at Shit Uni and learn to read some actual facts:

http://quillette.com/2017/08/07/google-memo-four-scientists-respond/
>>
It's good to see /tg/ isn't completely cucked. If we could only somehow get rid of /pfg/ we'd probably eliminate half the degeneracy right there.
>>
>>54825769
Got an actual academic citation?
>>
>>54825659
What kind of no-life incel keeps all these fucking links on hand?
>>
>>54826119
The kind of guy whose main identity and source of pride comes not from what he has accomplished, but from what he has been born with.
>I may be a 28 year old obese virgin, but at least I'm white man
>>
>>54826024
It's slow going but I think it'll happen.

First lewd threads, then /wst/, now quests. Hopefully CYOAs are next, followed by /pfg/.
>>
>>54826097
They are in the memo
>>
>>54826024
>>54826219
Fuck off /pol/tards. You are the cancer killing /tg/.
>>
>>54826244
I'm not going to that site. Is there a verified academic defense of his memo?
>>
>>54826097
The memo has citations from reputable journals. There's a doctored version floating around with the links and charts removed, but that was created by Gawker to smear him IIRC.
>>
>>54826280
>Do you have a source?
>Yes, here.
>I'm not going to read it, do you have another source?
>>
>>54826280
http://quillette.com/2017/08/07/google-memo-four-scientists-respond/

This is a verified academic response written by a psychology professor at Rutgers University, a psychological researcher with a doctorate from University of Michigan, a psychology professor from the University of New Mexico, and a doctor of neuroscience from Canada.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

I believe this is the original document.
>>
>>54825534
Pretty much. Well, that or breaking out of their shell and fucking non-Amish, but then they wouldn't keep being Amish. Turns out being shit only really works if you can retain people who don't know any better and/or are already invested, who knew.
>>
>>54826219
>good thing is just absence of bad thing
You're a literal cancer. You provide no content, yet strangle out other content. If you wanted to make /tg/ great again you'd do it, but you don't. You just want to slowly kill your own host.
>>
>>54826426
That sounds more like questfags and weebshit to me. Waifu-picker CYOAs aren't a traditional game, since you can't even play them.
>>
>>54826426
>You provide no content
I made this thread, didn't I?
>>
>>54826450
It was pretty funny. I think this is a grade A /tg/ post, plus it saved me 50 dollarydoos on the Spire kickstarter.
>>
File: negro eggs.jpg (345KB, 1000x1539px) Image search: [Google]
negro eggs.jpg
345KB, 1000x1539px
>>54816440
>>54816464
>>
>>54826739
Is this Lovecraft?
>>
>>54826449
>questfags
>weebshit
>CYOAs
If they created no content you wouldn't hate them. Instead they create page after page of content you don't like, so you declare it Not True Content and reeeee at it.

>>54826450
Fair enough. It's still less fertile than creating a thread about things you like, but it's something.
>>
>>54824668
Hope you are playing in Tal'Dorei.
>>
>>54825534
>How does that problem get solved? Cross country Amish orgies?
The problem isn't traveling, since Amish people are perfectly willing to take the bus, but socializing. Most people end up marrying someone who grew up near them because while they might travel across the country on occasion, the people they socialize with daily are next door. Because of the closed nature of Amish culture, almost every Amish man ends up living very close to his parents' home.

There's also some resistance among them to ignore or deny the harmful effects of close breeding, but not as prevalent as you might think (Amish can be surprisingly progressive and liberal in some situations).
>>
>>54826770
Planetary, by Warren Ellis. It's amazing, you should read it.

>>54818290
Agreed. I still enjoy Campaign quite a lot though. I tried listening to Never Tell Me the Pods, in which James is a cohost and it's fun for a couple of episodes but quickly becomes unbearable. If you thought James was a huge sjw, wait until you hear the main host. The guy is the biggest virtue signaling fuck I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. Fuck him.
>>
>>54823239
I live next to the leftist gathering grounds for demonstrations in my city. In Spring and Autumn there's basically a registered demonstration launched from there every other week for some asinine bullshit or other.
It's annoying, but in ten years I've never been bothered once while walking through those fucks to buy my groceries or get to work.
Now since last year, an explicitly alt-right organisation has it taken upon themselves to start shit eith the lrftists. And let me tell you, having a trippled police contingent around that has to put up roadblocks and build human walls because some shitlords have to counterdemonstrate and some retard didn't look at the registered streets/dates for demonstrations, that DOES impact me. And I also pity the police that's stuck between this horseshit.
>>
>>54827112
What makes it that bad? I've never listened to either person, but I'm curious how you put virtue signalling into an RPG game even. Like does he have all the enemies be Chaotic Good dindu Orcs or something?
>>
>>54826828
>It's still less fertile than creating a thread about things you like, but it's something.
I do that sometimes too. Mostly I post in /gdg/ when it appears.
>>
>>54827139
No, Never Tell me the Pods is a Star Wars podcast, where they discuss what they like or hate about the franchise, as well as really obscure stuff. James is only one of the 4 hosts.
Basically the main guy is just the kind of person who casually mentions that in all of his games, he makes sure at least half of the players are females because representation is important.
Or one time, where it really annoyed me, was when someone mentionned Kyle Katarn and the dude said (paraphrasing): "Oh I don't care about Kyle Katarn. Jan Ors is so much more interesting as a character anyway. But I have to admit the Chuch Norris style jokes about Kyle are hilarious. Now I just want to mention that I do not like Chuck Norris at all, I have no respect for the man... bla bla bla" and then he spent 2-3 minutes talking about how he didn't like Norris for not being tolerant enough or whatever.

Not an episode goes by without some sort of virtue signaling and it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>54826369
>posts the libertarian magazine again

GG
>>
>>54827311
Couldn't you just read the memo itself and see if the sources he cites are up to scratch? That would seem simplest. Any defense, academic or otherwise, is prone to bias.
>>
>>54826272
Let me guess, catfolk sorcerer?
>>
>>54827415
You can also use data to arrive at basically any conclusion you like, particular with a field as young as evolutionary psychology.
>>
>>54826426
You might have the moral high ground here if the shit you're defending wasn't threads glorifying the fetishization of pre pubescent anime girls and furries.
>>
>>54827311
> asks for source
> refuses to even read source
> "haha! Looks like I've foiled you again!"
>>
>>54827481
>You can also use data to arrive at basically any conclusion you like, particular with a field as young as evolutionary psychology.
This is why you (yes you!), the man with such clearly superior critical thinking skills, should read the article and its sources and decide based on the substance and content of their data whether or not to dismiss them.
>>
>>54827481
> "show me the data"
> "whatever you can use data to arrive at any conclusion you want"

Come on man, are you even trying?
>>
>>54827481
Psychology tends to be that way, and is highly political. That's why going to the source (the cited paper) is the best bet so you can see if you agree with the conclusion. It's still not ideal though.
>>
>>54816943
It's not reasonable to demand other people play a game exactly how you want.

Nor is it reasonable to say "We should stop doing this and let more niggers do it", because the niggers won't do it and the few who might attempt it will attempt it for political reasons not actual reason.

>>54816967
>>54819219
How new are you to this area of thought? The people who tried to blame D&D for satanism WERE liberals. The Neo conservatives are actually liberals who defected from the democratic party and then co opted the republicans. They were socially liberal not right wing.
>>
>>54827565
It's almost as if pretending a scientific study is enough evidence to make sweeping policy changes is retarded.
>>
>>54822549
>You will be fired if you object to a man using the ladies bathroom
>There is no diversity consultant running the company like it's a police state that forces you to repeat their propaganda or they punish you for it

Strange, when a "diversity officer" tells me I must lie and if I don't I will be punished, I would consider that to be very communist like.
>>
>>54827542
I'm not asking for the data, I'm asking for an academic breakdown of his manifesto. I'm not an expert in the field and don't pretend to be, so I'd have no idea if his conclusions were actually supported by the data he used, and I'm automatically suspicious of a defense of it that appears in a small libertarian publication.
>>
>>54827592
You should probably read the memo. The studies are used to support the suggestions, not as the sole reason.
>>
>>54827572
>The people who tried to blame D&D for satanism WERE liberals.
You mean "Progressives." Progressives claim to be liberal but aren't. See: prohibition and the Women's Temperance movement.
>>
>>54827572
Thats the magic of the horseshoe effect.
Both the left and the right keep on zeroing in on these radicals and say shit like "All right wingers are racist" and "All left wingers are cucks", when at the end of the day, we're just people who hate the same faggots wearing different hats.
>>
>>54827627
Well if you had read it maybe you wouldn't be so suspicious. These are real professors in their fields. All of their impressions are immediately verifiable if you search for their academic records.
>>
>>54827648
Progressives are a brand of liberal. Being a liberal is your overall world view, not the fine details.

>>54827654
Horse shoe effect isn't real. One side sees the collapse of their civilization, the other one thinks it's great to collapse it. These are polar opposite ideologies but your world view is so small that you consider self defense and murder to be "the same on the horse shoe XD"
>>
>>54827648
http://wmbriggs.com/post/16454/

Really good "test" from Suicide of the west. It will help you understand what a liberal is.
>>
>>54827686
American liberals, sure, but classical liberals are about freedom and personal choice/responsibility. American liberals co-opted the dialogue from classical liberals in order to pretend to be about openness and inclusion when they really only advocate for policies of suppression and division
>>
>>54827627
Jesus, are you literally scared to read because you might not be able to immediately refute it?
>>
>>54827686
>collapse of civilisation
Civilisation will be fine. You might not like it, sure. But it won't go anywhere.
>>
>>54827741
Evidence disagrees with this. If you haven't noticed men are checking out and choosing novelty seeking. The native populations are becoming minorities and when that happens you get South Africa.

You might be a liberal who thinks it's going to be some multicultural Utopia, but people who have paid attention to history know this isn't true. It's going to get extremely bloody in short order one way or another.
>>
>>54827686
>Horse shoe effect isn't real. One side sees the collapse of their civilization, the other one thinks it's great to collapse it. These are polar opposite ideologies but your world view is so small that you consider self defense and murder to be "the same on the horse shoe XD"
This is not what horseshoe theory refers to. Horseshoe theory is merely the idea that increasingly emboldened radicals will take similarly extreme measures regardless of their underlying political ideology. In other words, two opposite ideologies, once radicalized, will take similar measures to enforce their views, including intimidation, petty violence, threats to employment, censorship, etc, escalating to extremely violent tactics such as executions, concentration camps or even genocide.
>>
>>54816467
Wow. It's almost like authoritarians congregate around whichever group currently holds the most power.

Imagine that.
>>
>>54827774
Proofs?
>>
>>54827920
Rhodesia. Pakistan. Brazil.
>>
>>54827920
Try doing some research on the literal genocide of white Africans after blacks took power. They just turned into a mob who demanded whites give them everything and then still killed them.

Look at the collapse of Rome and how it let women into politics and non-Romans become soldiers for it's state. How it could no longer defend it's self so it just got taken over.

Constantinople is now a shit hole full of Kebab.
>>
>>54827572
>How new are you to this area of thought? The people who tried to blame D&D for satanism WERE liberals.

Anon, in what insane world is Jack Chick a liberal
>>
>>54827717
No, I'm just not an expert in the field and I know we'll enough to know I couldn't draw a valid conclusion out of the data.
>>
>>54828012
So why don't you read the actual experts you've been linked to? You seem afraid that their conclusions won't align with your ideology.
>>
>>54827485
Logic doesn't care about the "moral high ground". Tumblr cares about the "moral high ground".
>>
>>54827947
>all places subjected to brutal colonial rule

Intardestung

>>54827972
>end of a brutal colonial system
>transition period with countless factors behind it that's only debatably a collapse
>outright conquest following the thousand-year decline of a stagnating empire

Yes, all directly applicable to our society. Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>54827972
>rome fell because wimminz
holy shit, I need to add that to my kek file
>>
>>54827947
>>54827972
>Violent regime change after lengthy period of oppresion leads to violence

Who'da thunk it. The only way this would make you think that it will happen in America is if you think that whites are oppressing minorities, and are afraid of what those racial groups will do as revenge.
>>
>>54828102
A symptom, not a cause.
>>
>>54828012
So if you won't read any of the following:

>the writer of the memo
>the data of the studies cited therein
>the conclusions drawn by the authors of said studies
>the arguments made in defense of the memo itself

what could possibly convince you to even bother reading it?
>>
>>54828147
>The only way this would make you think that it will happen in America is if you think that whites are oppressing minorities, and are afraid of what those racial groups will do as revenge.
The problem isn't that they are, it's that there's an entire industry dedicated to making them think it's happening. People have built their political careers off of pretending that America is an apartheid regime hiding behind democracy. Their lies have caused deaths and could cause many more.
>>
File: heterosexual flashbacks.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
heterosexual flashbacks.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>54825769
>>54826097
>>54826244
Here's a...

I'd say "better", but it's got its own issues. "More interesting and better written" take on the subject: http://slatestarcodex.com/2017/08/07/contra-grant-on-exaggerated-differences/
>>
>>54827972
>collapse of Rome
Man, the collapse of Rome was caused by everything the way people talk about it.
>>
>>54827972
>Look at the collapse of Rome and how it let women into politics and non-Romans become soldiers for it's state. How it could no longer defend it's self so it just got taken over.
Holy fuck, /tg/ is bad at history.

I mean...

Also, "its" is possessive. "It's" is a contraction of "it is". Weird, I know, but it's the rules.
>>
>>54828147
Obviously I dont think that you monumental retard. But I DO think that violent minority groups exist, even if they are few and far between. And yes, when violent delusional grouos find themselves in power, you can bet your ass they'll take advantage of it.
>>
>>54827980
Can't find shit on his politics but he's clearly not a conservative if he's trying to spread Christianity to China.

>>54828088
You bought into lies man "Brutual colonial system" is handing them every bit of modern technology they could dream of. Watch Empire of Dust some time

p.s. What do you think niggers will do when they're fed the current narrative? "Whites are holding you down, whites are evil. They oppress everyone'. That's a narrative that demands the same violent reaction, even though it's white men paying for their gibsmedats which allow them to survive.

>>54828102
It's more of a sign of the decline but it helps the snowball grow faster
>>
>>54828147
Yeah, I'm sure a coalition of groups who have been told nonstop for the past 60+ years that they are being actively oppressed by an entire racial group and that merely disagreeing with this is legitimate "violence" will not see this as a "regime change after a lengthy period of oppression."
>>
>>54828192
>>54828227
So you ARE afraid that blacks will take bloody vengeance on whitey then?
>>
>>54828041
No, I just don't want to read some from a magazine with a libertarian slant. I have no faith that they'd pick anyone to speak who would support anything but the narrative of innate biological differences explaining inequality that libertarians have held to since Rothbard, so I don't expect any actual academic review.
>>
>>54828281
I don't think it's fear, but we'd rather people stopped inflaming a race war for their own personal gain.
>>
>>54828210
My personal theory is that "The Fall of Rome" is in fact a retroactive psychomemetic gestalt of all past, present and future failed societies who existence within our collective cultural consciousness actively contributes to the downfall of our societies, like a ship trying to escape a black hole but only being pulled closer and closer, faster and faster.

"Rome" never happened and never fell; "Rome" has always existed within us.
>>
>>54828307
But they literally have four unrelated academics giving their own individual takes on the article, including a female POC neuroscientist.

Just read the damn article and use your critical thinking instead of whinging about it.
>>
Wew, the shitposts are especially dank today.

How did a thread about a funny interview with an sjw shilling for his mediocre game turn into this mess?
>>
>>54828360
People trying to pretend like an sjw shilling his mediocre game isn't wrong.
>>
What are some websites free of both /pol/ and Reddit/Tumblr moralfaggotry?
>>
>>54828428
It's not wrong though, just funny. The guy's an idiot who affects literally nothing.
>>
File: f8Uf8FH.gif (1MB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
f8Uf8FH.gif
1MB, 350x265px
>>54828360
>How did a thread about a funny interview with an sjw shilling for his mediocre game turn into this mess?
Really?
>>
File: Cheshire.png (888KB, 579x583px) Image search: [Google]
Cheshire.png
888KB, 579x583px
>>54828437
Well you can't help that. We're all politically vociferous here
>>
>>54828480
People like him are clogging our hobby with shit and forcing themselves and their ideas into companies like Wizards of the Coast and White Wolf. It has effected me. It continues to effect me because the games I used to like are being remade in that image.
>>
>>54828437
Literally nowhere
>>
>>54828537
>I got older and am no longer the target audience for these products
>This means that society is collapsing!
>>
>>54827972
>non-Romans become soldiers for it's state
How dare they start doing that in the Republican period and continue to use it in some faction almost until the fall of Constantinople!
>>
>>54828437
Geocities.
>>
>>54828571
I made that argument not him faggot.

>>54828647
It's a sign of the collapse when you can no longer define your ethnicity for your nation and allow non-natives to present themselves as your natives.
>>
>>54828281
I'm not afraid of it, but I AM waiting for it. Do you have any idea what will happen?
>>
File: 4chan grown up.png (556KB, 970x725px) Image search: [Google]
4chan grown up.png
556KB, 970x725px
>>54828437
Nowhere.
and trust me, you'd rather be here than some namefaggotry place with post counts and furry avatars.

No matter how shit this place is, it can be so much worse.
>>
>>54828437
>What are some websites free of both 4chan and Reddit/Tumblr moralfaggotry?
fixed your post to more accurately reflect the divide
>>
>>54828727
Well I guess that now /pol/ moralfaggotry IS 4chan faggotry because they are the dominant culture but old 4chan wouldn't have wanted to purge itself from its degenerancy like some /pol/acks try to do.
>>
>>54828939
Old 4chan is the current /pol/ people as they grew up. They went from "lol who cares" to "We're adults now and everything is such a goddamn mess. We should try and fix it"
>>
>>54829011
>They went from "lol who cares" to "We're adults now and everything is niggers. We should try and gas them"

Fixed for more accurate levels of discourse.
>>
>>54829053
That's just how people on 4chan have always spoken. Their ideals aren't literally that just like OP isn't literally a faggot and you won't literally get cancer from reading posts you don't like.
>>
>>54829011
There is litteraly no way to know that.
Just saying that 4chan indeed changed, maybe /pol/ is the "legitimate successor" of old 4chan ut the fact remains is it radically different from what it was and those who stayed the same will not like it.
I can believe that you are an oldfag too without problems, but I am one too and I still don't believe in what you believe.
>>
>>54829011
Stop deluding yourself and go back to /pol/
t./pol/fag
>>
>>54829053
Until SJW mods took over calling people niggers on 4chan was a constant.

>>54829076
There is a 100% chance I know that because I am living proof of it.
>>
>>54829105
And I am the living proof that not all of old ones became like you.
>>
>>54829132
I guess not everyone grows out of their teenage nihilism.
>>
>>54829132
Yea, some of us fapped to traps and became faggots like you
>>
>>54829076
I too am an oldfag and 4chan has totally swung to the right.
>>
>>54829155
>>54829156
Or rather I remained pure to the old ideals instead of jumping on the alt-right bandwagon.
>>
>>54829194
>/pol/ is alt right
Said no one who actually understands /pol/ or the homosexual cult who use the term alt right.
>>
>>54829184
Probably but they were not moralfaggots.
>>
>>54829194
/pol/ is the old ideals. Nothing is sacred. Assault the things that are held above reproach.

The only change is that the Left came into power and started putting different deviant ethics onto a pedestal. Islam is the target of anti-religious dialogue instead of Scientology, for example, but the basic philosophy is that religions cannot be held beyond reproach when they preach barbarism.
>>
File: 1473316453838.jpg (45KB, 385x278px) Image search: [Google]
1473316453838.jpg
45KB, 385x278px
>>54829156

>Yea, some of us fapped to traps and became faggots like you
>>
>>54829208
The crossboarders seems to be all the same, o one cares about /leftypol/.
>>
>>54816943
>>54816885
The only thing that's "problematic" is internalized self loathing preventing interesting content from being made out of fear of offending people.

If black people want more stuff written from their perspective, they're welcome to fucking write it.
>>
>>54829301
This guy gets it.

No sacred cows, everything is a valid tactic as long as it's fun. Old 4chan mauled people because they either threatened it some how or because they were an easy target.

>>54829477
We both know that is not the way they work. Go listen to bongo bongo book club some time
>>
>>54829301
Are you serious? /pol/ holds a precise set of values as sacred, it's convenient to think they are just compensating for the growing left but it xould be like saying the old 4chan was leftist durng the bush years.
4chan was never entangled with what the ypretended to be so they could be contrarians, /pol/ becale its mask and attracted a lot of similar-minded moralfags from outside.
>>
>>54829560
>Moralfags
4chan has always had morals. It's nutjobs like you who deny this that are the cancer ruining the place. If any board found out you fucked with animals they went full force on you. Hurt a cat or a dog and they destroyed you.
>>
The most "political" yet still somewhat properly 4chanesque moment was GamerGate because t was mostly a big fuck against moralfags wanting to destroy something a 4chan board loves and general freedom spirit.
Do you really think /pol/ is not almost whokky defined by a form of moralfaggotry and hate of freedom?
>>
>>54829560
curious what you think those morals are
>>
>>54829647
People call Gamergate /pol/shit now. It's literally retarded.
>>
>>54829630
>/b/ trying to dox you because you raped a dog is the same as the anti-"degenerancy" crusade of /pol/ against things as redditors triggering as 2d lolis
>>
>>54829684
When has /pol/ ever cared about weebs? It's 100% weebshit like the rest of 4chan is.
>>
>>54829704
Just read that very thread then.
>>
>>54829647
Do you not understand what /pol/ stands for? It believes in freedom with responsibility. i.e. in a healthy society your kids are free to play without fear of being kidnapped and raped. To set up this situation you need a strong community and a strong government to protect it.

/pol/ is what happens when 4chan figures out that absolute chaos is hell. They want to allow the next generation of kids to have the freedom to grow as they did, not to be brainwashed by liberal propaganda and fucked in the head.

You're arguing that the people fighting the new world order are evil because they understand the power dynamics needed to allow people to be free and happy.

>>54829674
People forget that Gamergate was 8 ch not 4chan. 4chan banned it and kicked everyone off. Many of us old 4chans identify more as 8 chan users than 4chan these days.

>>54829713
Anime nazis is the most basic /pol/ thing.
>>
>>54829301
I don't remember seeing much talk about degeneracy and how cool the president was back in 2005. Neo/pol/ is filled with people who have a sacred cow and they'll endlessly shitpost at you if you badmouth it.
>>
>>54816885
I appreciate your noble sacrifice and thorough synopsis with commentary.

You have suffered so your fellowship did not have to.

Nobility such as this reminds us all that the light of heroism still burns however dark and forlorn this world may seem.
Kudos.
>>
>>54829730
>/pol/ believes in freedom!
>sorry, I meant "/pol/ believes in freedom as defined by the core tenets of people like Richard Spencer"
>it's still freedom, so long as it's isolationist militant traditionalism
>>
>>54829730
I tried browsing 8 chan, but the layout is terrible and the user base is spread thin with the hundreds of boards in has. Also this https://youtu.be/zW6EdR_Hn9k
>>
>>54829811
/pol/ hates Richard Spencer
>>
>>54829811
>Richard Spencer

Mate are you trolling or just stupid? You have absolutely no idea what /pol/ stands for. Let me give you a hint about Richard Spencer, he's a "whites only" globalist. He is openly pro-Homosexuality and believes in a Jewish ethno state.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about but hate it because you're being told.

>>54829829
I prefer the layout but it's basically dead now DESU. /pol/'s mods destroyed the community there and not much is left. I'm waiting for a new chan right now. 4 is filled with cucks and normies. 8 is dead. Need a fresh home
>>
>>54829730
The problem is that "freedom with responsability" looks it would destroy all the freedom 4chan cared about for freedoms it never did (freedom of the children, seriously? I'm not pretending most of'4chan was more than ironically misanthrophic but you can't pretend they cared about the future of white children)
Like lack of censorship, free internet,ect.../pol/fags are already tryng to censore things here.
>>
>>54824314
>woke
It's an alt right acronym for;
White Or Kill Everyone.
>>
>>54829852
>I prefer the layout but it's basically dead now DESU. /pol/'s mods destroyed the community there and not much is left. I'm waiting for a new chan right now. 4 is filled with cucks and normies. 8 is dead. Need a fresh home
It would just be /pol/2.
>>
>>54829730
>4chan wants strong government

Then... shouldn't you be with the lefties? Aren't they the ones pushing for government oversight? It's conservatives who keep on pushing for less gov't.
>>
>>54829866
In a healthy society you do not need to ban things or limit things because healthy people will not do them any way. But we're not living in a healthy society, we're living in an extremely sick society.

Your argument is "/pol/ wants to cut people open, this is against the health of a person" and /pol/ is saying "This person needs surgery, we need to remove their kidney or they will die within a week".

They're willing to adopt a violent authority to save their countries so that they can live free again. I have a friend in Italy right now, she's terrified to leave the house after 8 PM due to immigrants. There's been multiple gang rapes in her area since the rapeugees invaded. By your logic it would be wrong to lock down where she lives, kill all the rapists and then allow that community to be free to walk the streets at night again.

There is a reason why they say "Speak softly and carry a big stick", and it's sticking time for Western nations.
>>
>>54829904
Strong government and big government are not the same thing. A strong government protects your borders, has good police forces and acts similarly to say Batman.

Remember most of /pol/ is ex libertarians. They don't want a huge government, they want minimal government that allows for border control and the law to be enforced.
>>
>>54829866
I think there's a problem with the different kinds of /pol users.

An old/pol user thinks that nothing should be off limits, whether it's muslims, jews, or anything else
Then new/pol comes in and sees a bunch of people making fun of jews and muslims and think "Hey, these guys agree with me, they must hold the same political beliefs I do!"
>>
File: 7-capture_007_17122012_043512.png (34KB, 217x180px) Image search: [Google]
7-capture_007_17122012_043512.png
34KB, 217x180px
>>54816885
>>so instead it's a man who builds wombs out of dirt and fucks them
Romance the mountain.
>>
>>54816943
>But I know what /pol/ would call them.
Race traitors?
>>
MLP was not as pervasive and cancerous as /pol/faggotry

every thread on everyboard must be about politics or da jews will win!!!

No you goddamn faggot, that's not how it works. All you do is shit up the board for people who have niche interests and ironically ruin your own cause by wasting your life making my browsing mildly less productive deleting actual /tg/ content.

Congratulations! My campaign has 10-20 less threads to draw inspiration from! You've saved the white race by limiting the creative content I draw from!
>>
>>54829933
>Minimal government
>Strong borders, well managed police force
Pick one, anon
>>
>>54829933
>acts similarly to say Batman.

So illegal search and seizure abounds, crime is dealt with a neverending amount of frankly ineffective brutal violence, and criminals are sent to easily escaped private prison hospitals?
>>
>>54828360
>what happened?
Wight supremacists and a party of socially judgemental warriors from the temple of tum-bla battling all over the thread.

We need a high level cleric or a roach bomb.
>>
>>54829933
>most of /pol are ex-libertarians
Ah, that explains all the retards then.
>>
>>54829999
Have you never heard of a Night Watchman government?
>>
>>54830012
>muh police violence!

Stop defending the thugs and rapefugees, theu deserve to be treated like the scum they are.
>>
File: Animated - Chip eating.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
Animated - Chip eating.gif
2MB, 360x202px
Who gives a shit.
Don't back scamstarters.
Don't pay for retarded SJW shit.
>it'll affect the big companies
The big companies in RPGs are irrelevant garbage-spewers who haven't put out anything of value since the early 90s.
>>
>>54829871
>you unironically want people to believe this
>>
>>54827485
>It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground. The MORAL high ground.
>>
>>54830046
I'm talking about Batman, who is just some rich asshole who likes putting on a furry costume and beating the crap out of people at night.
>>
>>54830044
You're a minarchist?

So you're probably fine with gay marriage and trans rights then. Let the homos fuck whoever they want and all that.
>>
>>54830093
>Minarchist
>Fine with Government granted rights
>Fine with Government sanctioned marriage

It's almost like you have no idea what the term means. Literally no fucking ideal. This seems to be a common theme with you, you spew how everything not liberal is dumb, then go on to show you don't understand anything you insult.

You're the poster child of an ignorant liberal who refuses to learn anything but gets your 10 minutes of hate in.
>>
>>54830130
>wanting people to have no rights at all except the ones at the discretion of'the people around you
Why? I don't get why some people are in favor of fucked up systems like that.
>>
>>54830130
what are you on about? Minarchism is about the govt existing solely to protect its citizens against aggression, theft, and fraud.

Since gay people getting married and a gay man in a dress peeing in the ladies room is not those things, you must be fine with it. Or do you want a night-watchmen state, plus a branch of government to limit personal liberties?
>>
>>54830195
The idea, as far as I understand it, is that if the government has the power to grant rights it has the power to take them away too. That's why the Bill of Rights is a list of things the government can't take from you rather than a list of things they have to give you.
>>
>>54829053
>discourse
A political weasel word if I ever saw one.
>>
>>54830195
The concept of rights is ever expanding. It's a slippery slope that ends up with trannies in bathrooms. A natural law is better where those rights are not needed because it's not in the interest of the rulers to fuck over it's citizens.

>>54830211
I never claimed I wanted a minarchist government. I simply pointed out that what you tried to define it as was incorrect.
>>
>>54830290
I claimed a minarchist government would be fine with a homo using the womans potty, or two gays being married. Because a true minarchist government wouldn't care, that's not its job.

Then you decided to latch onto that and call me the poster child for liberals for some reason? By... pointing out a fact?
>>
>>54830428
Completely oblivious to the fact that marriage is a legal contract which offers tax reductions.
>>
>blatant /pol/shit goes untouched by the mods
This is why the board is going to shit. Political discussion doesn't belong here in large doses like this. The occasional thread derail is one thing; this is too much.
>>
>>54830459
>Thread is about SJWs
>People discuss SJWs and have a conversation

MODS! MODS BAN IT! BAN IT!

I remember when /tg/ didn't have a mod. It ran perfectly fine because it wasn't full of faggots like you who think their comment is worth something in a thread they don't want to read.
>>
>>54830480
This is how you know reddit is invading. They cry to the moddies when someone says a mean thing instead of sucking it up.
>>
File: Yevetha.jpg (83KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
Yevetha.jpg
83KB, 463x579px
>>54812785
I like that, I'm always worried about my books murdering me in my sleep if I leave them too close to the bed.

>>54816440
>>54816464
>>54816503
FUCK THOSE ELVES WE DID IT FIRST!

(Seriously these guys were dumb though, WW2 Japan crossed with every bad thing Muslims and Jews ever accused each other of and a dash of spider thrown in.)
>>
>>54830449
I mean... are there no taxes in Minarchy? The conceit is that government exists only for law enforcement. I just assumed that, like most forms of governments, it has a way of actually paying for said law enforcement. Is that incorrect, and police work pro-bono instead?
>>
>>54830505
I read the first Black Fleet Crisis book as a kid, how did it end? I'm guessing the Yevetha get BTFO and never heard from again?
>>
/pol/ is the result of 4chan basically internalizing and redirecting their sense of isolation, anomie, and dissatisfaction into a political ideology that transformed all of these into signs of moral superiority. It's resentiment, nothing more.
>>
>>54830517
I think he's suggesting that the state wouldn't recognize marriages as a legal document, not that there aren't taxes...

But that doesn't validate your argumentum ad absurdum so we'll ignore it.
>>
>>54830517
Yea man, everyone just works for free, it's like communism but you can shoot any one who tries to touch your toddler prostitute's nuclear missle pacifier.

>>54830498
Reddits been here a long time man. Look at this liberal retard who refuses to read things he disagrees with them misrepresents them. He's in a shit load of threads doing the same thing, he has a very distinct style to his arguing and typing.
>>
>>54830544
Wouldn't recognize legal documents? That's literally 1/4 the reason for Night-Watchmen states existing, to enforce contracts.
>>
>>54830535
I believe they were BTFO by the NR getting its shit together, Lando may have convinced that alien ship to help, and the force sensitive illusionists from the ABSOLUTELY SHIT C-Plot with Luke trying to find his mom and being led around by some liars.

Then they were made to evacuate their industrial centers and those got mostly ion bombarded with a scattering of turbolasers.

But really, other than the Vong and MAYBE the Ssi Ruuk the Yeventha were a case to bring back BDZ in a big way. There was pretty much nothing redeemable about any of them.
>>
>>54830596
>Religious ceremonies are now under government control when the government is supposed to be hands off civil life

You really are a fucking retard. I bet you're wearing a Zelda t shirt
>>
>>54830596
Are you purposefully ignoring context in order to twist the argument your way? A marriage is more than a contract between persons, it's a contract with the government by which benefits are provided.

In a Minarchist government marriage would be purely the purview of religious institutions and people who wanted to unify their affairs would sign a contract with each other stipulating the terms of their unified finances. That's not marriage as we commonly define it, but it encompasses the relevant aspects (religious and civil) with no government interference unless the civil contract is broken.
>>
>>54830611
Are you legitemately retarded? A marriage contract has nothing to do with religious ceremonies.

In a night watchman state, a church could hang Westboro Baptist Church signs on the front door and bar gays from entry, or the priests could paint themselves rainbow and churn out gay weddings faster than vegas. All the government would care about is the legal contract they sign.
>>
>>54830480
>he doesn't remember flare spam and Jim Profit

New.
>>
>>54830660
>Marriage has nothing to do with religion

I'm fucking done. Just fucking done
>>
>>54830660
That's what he said you imbecile. Civil contracts will be honored by the government, but Marriage is a specific kind of ceremony performed by the Abrahamic faiths (and some others).
>>
>>54830626
Yeah. That's what I'm saying. A minarchist government would be fine with two gays signing a marriage contract. As long as the contract was never broken, they'd never step in.
>>
>>54830693
Yes. And some churches would marry the gays, some wouldn't. The government wouldn't care.
>>
>>54830680
The. Contract. You. Massive. Illiterate. Cunt.
>>
>>54830680
>>54830693
Just call the marriage of everyone else civl unions then you christfags faggots, you don't own the concept of marriage
>>
>>54830766
>You don't own the concept of marriage
Oh shit, you really poked the christhive now.
>>
>>54830766
>Christfag faggots
>Thinks the people replying to him are Christian

It's almost like you keep avoiding every topic that proves you wrong and then try to misrepresent the person you're talking to yet again
>>
>>54830766
Marriage is a ceremony which was traditionally performed by religions as part of their faith. The ceremony is the marriage part.
>>
>>54830828
>Yet again
a: that's a different anon, don't know what he's on about
b: you have yet to prove that a minarchist government would in any way stop gays from getting married if they found an ordained priest to do the ceremony.

My original claim was
>minarchists wouldn't care about gay marriage
You claims have been
>government doesn't get to control marriage in a minarchist system

You have yet to tell me what the government not being in charge of marriage licenses has to do with gays getting married.
>>
>>54830830
What about super liberal denominations or if I make a new religion where fags can marry?
I can call it marriage or somehow the word marriage is still owned by the holy abrahamic trinity?
>>
>>54830944
You can call your ceremony whatever the hell you want, my man.
>>
>>54830927
Their argument is clearly that in a system where the government does not control marriage the question of should gays be allowed to marry is moot because their symbolic marriages will have equal legal standing to everyone elses symbolic marriages (i.e. non unless backed by a contract).
>>
>>54830927
>Miniarchists have no interest in protecting their community from including a bunch of child molesters

Okay.
>>
>>54830830
Marriage is a transaction in which two families offload extra children in return for heirs/dowry. It's a contract.
>>
>>54830996
are you ever going to bring those goalposts back?

In a minarchist government. they protect against agression. Molesting kiddies is agression, kiddie molesters get put in jail.

Being gay is not an aggression. Gays are allowed to do whatever they want as long as it's not an aggression, just like everyone else.
>>
>>54826024
What happened to being cool guys who don't care what other people do?
>>
>>54831023
Go back to India.
>>
>>54831049
Those goalposts never moved.

50% of homosexuals are convicted child molesters. 80% of all child molesters say they're bisexual or gay.

Those odds are not odds you play with. They're a coin flip between being dangerous to a child. Any reasonable person wouldn't allow them any where near their community.

And this is a society based on private property. Who the fuck is going to allow fags on their land?
>>
>>54831077
The things people do started negatively impacting a hobby which has been, for many, a refuge for social outcasts and unaligned individuals.
>>
>>54827485
>You might have the moral high ground here if the shit you're defending wasn't marches glorifying the nazi party

What's right isn't always what makes your tummy feel good.
>>
>>54831077
>I just want to play video games
You're a sexist! How dare you play games?
>I just want to play video games
This game needs more diversity! Now you're playing as a nigger with an afro
>I just want to play games
We can use this game as propaganda, now the story is about social justice and how black people are oppressed
>I just want to play games
Now we have diversified the industry it's time to make some NEW games
>I can't play this game, it's a preachy walking sim
RACIST! SEXIST! HOW DARE YOU OPPRESS ME!?

Yea man, I just wanted to be left alone to play my games. Turns out that's not an option in life. Anything you don't fight tooth and nail over you will lose
>>
>>54831096
IDK anon. I'm the other guy defending your positions from this idiot but even I think that's a bridge too far.

I mean, feel free to ban people from your own private property and disassociate from them socially, but you're basically saying they deserve to have their personal liberty violated by the whole of society for no reason. Preemptive attacks aren't justice.
>>
>>54831167
We both have a gun. I have it pointed at you, you have it pointed at me. I'm screaming how in 5 seconds I'm going to blow your head off. I haven't attacked you yet, do you pull the trigger before I get to 5 or not?

There is no justice in the world. prevention is better than a cure.
>>
Short list of some of the things I don't care about:
>board relevant degeneracy on /tg/, which is on 4chan
>people doing things that "negatively impacting a hobby"
>a refuge for social outcasts and unaligned individuals
>sensitivity readers
>>
>>54831192
But being gay and living a normal life isn't like having a gun pointed at you. That's as much a shrill over-reaction as the SJW is doing. The only people that immediately threaten society are the ones pushing sexual deviance on others and propagandizing young people into being confused about gender norms.
>>
>>54831145
Do you think /pol/ is going to let you play games when you could breed more white children?
>>
>>54827112
Trying listening to the new 'Adventure' series. Funnier than Campaign, but that one girl is just such an unbelievable bitch that I just can't take it. Her SJW levels are higher than Kat's, and she's got such a superiority complex, it makes me violently ill just to hear her talk.

>>54827139
>I'm curious how you put virtue signalling into an RPG
At one point, one of the players of Campaign (a giant SJW himself) accidentally says that Wookies have binary genders, and the GM (a far bigger SJW) goes off on a rant about how they don't and how offensive it is to say that.

Also, they literally open the episodes from last fall with tear-filled speeches about Trump, and one guy (same guy who said Wookies have binary genders) brought up how he needs therapy now that Trump is president. As in, he actually goes to therapy sessions because of that.
>>
>>54831227
Yes.
>>
>>54831212
What side are you even on?
>>
>>54831223
Having open homosexuality is a solid way to destroy a culture. It's a destructive life style that prays on young children and spread disease.
>>
>>54831145
Fuck, right? Look at all those AAA ganes that came out this year that are just SJW trash. Like Prey, where you play as an asian. Or Gravity Rush 2, where you play as a girl. Or Yakuza 0, where you play as an asian again!
>>
>>54831267
Undoubtedly the smuggest one.
>>
File: 1424993384361.jpg (14KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424993384361.jpg
14KB, 250x300px
>>54831096
Fuck your pre-crime you statist niggerfaggot, "muh chilluns" is the most tired argument in the history of anything and it has only ever been trotted out in the furtherance of overreach and infringement
Kill yourself immediately
>>
>>54831274
You mean Prey where every other NPC is a nigger genius scientist and there's audio logs in the first area talking about being a lesbian?

Yea, can't see the SJW influence there. Absolutely not trying to normalize destructive behaviour
>>
>>54831192
Are you...?
Is this your attempt at asking someone to euthanize you?
Because you're kind of making a solid case for someone killing you before you kill someone else.
And I'm talking here about your opinions and position, not your hypothetical gun example.

You okay, champ?
>>
>>54831145
maybe you should fight tooth and nail to play a white guy if it bothers you
>>
>>54829301
>Nothing is sacred
>/pol/
You're not very clever, are you?
>>
>>54831267
>What side are you even on?
>TreebeardQuote.jpg
For one to be on a side, there has to be a relevant issue.
>>
>>54831192
Fuck, you know what? Children of criminals are more likely to commit crimes, let's arrest them too.

Foster care creates a drain and more criminals and delinquents too. Better to just vaccum unwanted babies out and toss them on the pile.
>>
>>54831325
Last time I checked my country was being filled with Muslims who want to behead me and niggers who are being told whitey is oppressing them. My life is being directly threatened
>>
>>54831385
Better to remove criminals from existence so they can't create more children then.

Better to prevent women getting pregnant when they aren't in a stable relationship.

Thanks for supporting my argument. I can see many people here are triggered
>>
>>54831385
Ironically that's the exaggeration of postmodern utilitarian viewpoints that Republicans use to criticize them.

Every Child A Wanted Child could be construed as a campaign to vacuum out the babies of criminals and delinquents and put them on the pile.
>>
>>54831306
The only two black characters with any lines that I remember were that one idiot who got trapped in a storage crate, and the dead guy that was used as bait.

Unless... are you counting the asians too?
>>
>>54831404
>Better to prevent women getting pregnant when they aren't in a stable relationship.
How?
>>
>>54831404
>says all gays should be locked up
>lel so triggered!!

Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>54831430
Cages. Transfer them when a marriage is confirmed. Sort of like a zoo.

>>54831425
Someone didn't pay attention to the audio logs.
>>
>>54831451
killed not locked up. Locking people up costs money, bullets are cheap
>>
>>54831458
Ok you are just baiting.
>>
>>54831387
>My life is being directly threatened
>>54831192
>There is no justice in the world. prevention is better than a cure.

Well then, better get off /tg/ and get busy on all those culturally and racially motivated preemptive-murders-in-self-defense.
I'm betting there's a lot of them, so you should get started immediately.

No no.
Don't bother replying.
Just step away from the keyboard and start saving your life.
Afterall, you could die at any moment.
Hurry man, hurry!

Seriously.
Why are you still reading this when your life is in danger?
Fly you fool!

And don't come back until you've ended all such threats to your life.
Please.
>>
>>54831490
>I'm on /tg/ but I don't understand that it's not viable to fight several million to 1.

If only I was working towards building a party to fight with instead.

>>54831487
No. Actual solutions.
>>
>>54831473
Alright, go out and start. I'll be there in a few seconds to join you, just need a minute.
>>
>>54829913
Except that in your lovely little analogy, /pol/ doesn't want to kill all the rapists: they want to kill all the people in the same vagueish ethnic block as the rapists without due process and let God sort it out. And possibly bomb the places they came from too. Oh, and also execute everyone who disagrees with them and disagreed with them at any point in the past.
>inb4 they don't
I've lost track of how many times I've seen people on /pol/ post things to the sentiment of "if confronted with an enemy and a traitor, with only one bullet, I would let the enemy live, and give the traitor the bullet."
>>
>>54831526
>>54831473
>>54831458
>>54831404

And /pol wonders why no one takes them seriously...
>>
>>54831542
That's so you can pistol whip your enemy to death.

I have zero problem with genociding niggers. They're a net negative on the planet.

>>54831565
>Can't even properly name a board.
We know you're not from around here.
>>
File: 1399338163182.jpg (48KB, 224x257px) Image search: [Google]
1399338163182.jpg
48KB, 224x257px
>>54816677
>>54816730
>>54816792
>>54816845
>>54816885
>>54816906
>>54816943
I would thank you, but this anon said it best:
>>54829778
>I appreciate your noble sacrifice and thorough synopsis with commentary.
>You have suffered so your fellowship did not have to.
>Nobility such as this reminds us all that the light of heroism still burns however dark and forlorn this world may seem.
>Kudos.
>>
>>54830046
>It's okay that the police will literally shoot someone for answering the door, so long as they kill enough brown people!
The police are supposed to enforce the laws, not act as the government's ideological hit squad.
>>
>>54831577
lel, I bet you doubleslash like a newfag
>>
>>54831583
You're a baby aren't you?

>The government is supposed to enforce the law
>The government makes the laws based on it's ideology
>The police are literally ideological hit squads who kidnap or kill you when you oppose their ideology.

That's why you have people in the UK being arrested and put in prison (then killed) for insulting Islam
>>
>>54831600
>lel, I bet you doubleslash like a newfag
Stop being such a windigo.
>>
Goddamnit, I just realised that the SJW shitposters kept this going so it'd hit the autosage.
>>
>>54831617
Save the good posts, remake the thread. We were having a conversation. Maybe it woke some people up to the type of infestation /tg/ has with these liberals moving in right now.
>>
>>54831617
>not the /pol/ shitposters
>>
>>54831615
... I'm a native american evil spirit?
>>
>>54831112
Which is why you should be shrieking like harpies about "degeneracy", right? Who gives a flying goddamn fuck if two lonely virgins decide to spank it to their faggy anime PC's lewding it up in some goddamn Discord server, its not effecting the hobby at large or your game.

>>54831145
Do you think I like those faggots? No. I just don't like fags telling me what to do, whether its "don't be sexist!" or "don't be degenerate!" Both sides of that gay internet slapfight shit can kill themselves. I haven't vanished up my own ass so far that I think I need to tell people how to have fun, unlike Tumblr or /pol/.
>>
>>54831639
Please do not do this.

If nothing else, appreciate that it's just going to be more shitposting baiteaters shitposting baiteaters.
>>
>>54831212
nice blog
>>
>>54831267
Don't know about that guy, but I'm on the "Leave me out of your autistic fucking internet fight" side.
>>
>>54831669
Read the quoted line you wrote and the line I wrote.
Now tell me, objectively, which one makes more sense out of context.
>>
>>54831674
Some of us don't want to live in a world full of niggers, homo parades and a collapsing civilization. Some of us want a home we can be proud of where we can raise healthy, beautiful children. We're willing to become monsters if that's what's necessary to see our children smile, be happy and play in their community without fear.

Pick a side, your fence sitting is running out of time.
>>
>>54831693
Thanks!
This seemed to be the thread to post unrelated opinions.
At least mine mentioned something from the OP.
>>
>>54831526
What are you doing man?!

YOUR LIFE IS BEING DIRECTLY THREATENED!
STOP POSTING AND RUN!

or fight
or whatever
as long as you stop posting
>>
>>54831711
Oh boy, veiled threats from an internet tough guy! I sure am going to join the line of 1488'ing faggots who'd have been thrown into the masturbation machines in the real Reich now!

I'm nice and out of range of the fallout of any hypothetical race war (not that you cocksuckers could even figure out which end of a noose to through around a coon in the first place); I'll just be laffin no matter what happens. Also, you can do all that shit already, we're literally living in one of the best times to be alive ever by any quantifiable measure. You're just scared of fag and nigger cooties, so you want to kill people until your tummy feels good.
>>
>>54831792
>best times to be alive
>Every town in my country has a muslim pedophile gang working on an industrial scale supported by the government.

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: fam.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>54831819
Prove it, nigger, otherwise you're just blowing smoke out your ass. I'm not a fan of shitskin kiddy diddlers (as soon as you molest kids, you should go to the chair), but that doesn't mean we should kill everyone who doesn't pass the brown paper bag test. You're clearly a paint-huffing tard, though, so whatever.
>>
>>54831868
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

One example but this is happening in every town.

Yea man, opposing child rape makes me a tard
>>
>>54831913
>one example
>happening everywhere
holy shit this is whole new levels of lunacy
>>
>>54832016
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/grooming-gangs-birmingham-three-girls-13091018

Another example.

Would you like me to keep going until I've listed every town or shall we just assume any where Muslims live they're running rape gangs? It's almost as if that's what the articles say
>>
>>54832066
weird, I didn't see any mention of muslims in there.

Also, even a cursory google search can tell you that Gloucester has had gang problems for years and years. Hell, the recreation that the article talks about happened in 2012.

Are you just googling "rape gang uk" and hoping we don't read the articles?
>>
>>54832218
Of course that's what he's doing.

That, or he assumes that only muslims form gangs, so any reference to gang is actually talking about them.
>>
>>54832218
Better article: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/real-rochdale-grooming-gang-13047906

>Ex taxi driver Shabir Ahmed is behind bars in Leeds after being named as the leader of a sickening sex ring that preyed on vulnerable young girls, plying them with alcohol, cigarettes and gifts before passing them around for sex in a case that shocked the nation when it was made public in 2012.

>Ahmed is currently fighting efforts to deport him back to his native Pakistan.
>>
>>54832251
>>54832218
How does it feel to be so smug about being ignorant?
>>
>>54832218
>A media that covers for Muslims doesn't mention muslims even though it's talking about a TV drama where Muslims rape white girls

Uh huh, doesn't mention it at all. Did you read the comments where people mention their comments mentioning muslims was censored?

This is not an isolated case, it's happening every where.

>>54832251
The UK doesn't have a gang culture the same way America does. The only gangs we see here are niggers and kebabs. In this case it's clearly Muslims because they're referencing a TV drama ABOUT MUSLIMS and saying taxi drivers (who are mostly pakis now) are involved.
>>
>>54832218
Oh look I used Duckduckgo instead of Google to find an article I was looking for. Look at the difference in results.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

1 Million raped little girls. 1 MILLION
>>
>>54832308
>In a gut-wrenching development, it may turn out that last year’sreportdetailing a decade-and-a-half of sexual exploitation inflicted on at least 1,400 children from Rotherham, England—and the PC-driven effort to cover it up--may represent the proverbial tip of the iceberg. The city’sLabor MP Sarah Championbelievesas many asone millionchildren may have been victimized, describing it as a “national disaster” that requires the establishment of a task force to deal with the “horror.”

>Report says that over 15 years 1400 girls were victimized
>frontpagemag.com says otherwise! It was a PC cover-up
>There were really 1 million!

Fuck man, why do you keep posting this garbage that takes a real tragedy and tries to politicise it for clicks? Stop posting populist tabloid articles if you want people to take your concern at face value.
>>
>>54826426
Every CYOA cancer thread kills another thread when it gets created.
CYOA cancer threads are negative content since they add nothing to the board.
Ergo if we kill CYOA threads we will get more content.

Now fuck off to your /pfg/ while you still can.
>>
>>54832373
1,400 in ONE town. They know of it happening in way more towns.

You're being dishonest or you're retarded.
>>
>>54832287
Holy shit, there are people who actually believe that the UK Government and Media censors reports of rapes? Why? For what purpose? I thought that was just a meme.
>>
>>54832373
1400 girls came forward about being victimized already. After their story broke nationally more poured out of the woodwork to get help. A Labour MP (the Left-Socialist party, mind you) says that the evidence she has seen suggests one million total may have been victimized in that time.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029

>In an exclusive interview with the Daily Mirror the shaken MP has told how she ‘nearly lost her mind’ after victims turned to her for help - unable to trust the police or local council.

>She is currently getting an average of 10 victims a week coming to her for help.

>Fighting back tears she told how she feared having a nervous breakdown worried about failing the “amazing women” and her horror after finding out a manual for grooming existed for paedophiles.
>>
>>54832412
Because they protect muslims. They want to push diversity and if you admit that 1 group is full of rapists it destroys the entire system.

Read the articles of how police officers were involved in the rape gangs themselves and had to be fired.
>>
>>54832412
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/02/uk-rotherham-city-that-covered-up-muslim-rape-gang-activity-steps-up-police-patrols-against-islamophobia

>Run a rape gang
>Get police to arrest any one who says "Fucking Muslims, stop raping kids"

>Not being protected by the government
Pick 1
>>
>>54832398
>That cities Labor MP says there might be 1 million
>Let's just work off the assumption that that number is correct

Anon. Find an actual report, or fuck off.

You had to go to frontpage magazine. That's not a reputable source even among other right wing newsletters.

It's edited by David Horowitz, and Published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. They guy's a loon.
>>
>>54832381
Not that anon and only been to /pfg/ once and did not enjoy my visit.
That said, the slight delay of removing old content is *not* the same thing as new content or more content.

Get fucked, you pathetic, cancerous ass who's intolerant of other people's badwrongfun.

Also, the only time I ever went into a CYOA thread after first checking them out was to sincerely ask why they exist, as I didn't see the point.
They provided a thinly stretched justification for doing what they clearly enjoy in their thread.
I left to allow them to faff about in their thread, never bothering me in any way since.
>>
>>54832480
You mean the report they link to in the news article you're trying to debunk?

>Direct quotes from the people investigating it are not a valid source because I don't like the website hosting them even though it links to everything and you can check it yourself.

I believe my job here is done, people can see for themselves while you complain because you can't click a link
>>
>>54828281
"vengeance" implies a side has been wronged. what I'm 'afraid' (I live in 99% not-black zip so not really afraid per se) of is waves of braindead chimpo looters who think they are in their right to do whatever they want because media told them that they are dindu victims.

See: Detroit in 1967, LA in 1992.
>>
>>54832499
everything you said can be applied to /qst/ threads. I'll let you think of why you are wrong by yourself you braindead dicksucking moron who lacks the ability to see what should be instead of what is.
Hints: space on the first page is limited.
>>
>>54832564
No one uses the front page any more, they use the catalog which includes like 100 threads.
>>
>>54829068
>OP isn't literally a faggot
fucking heresy right there. OP is 100% non-hetrosexual gay faggot.
>>
>>54832610
What if OP is really a heterosexual faggot?
>>
>>54832584
I use the catalog but I don't think everyone does. It really requires some addons to make it comfortable.
>>
>>54832480
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/09/eighteen-convicted-mostly-muslim-rape-gang-police-paid-child-rapist-informant/

Yawn, just another rape gang in a major city being convicted. Police even paid one of the rapists.

>>54832641
Are people on 4chan now so dumb they can't use a basic list?
>>
>>54832620
You are right, I was wrong in omitting this possibility from my analysis.

CAPTCHA: "all way" sign
>>
>>54832412
>Holy shit, there are people who actually believe that the UK Government and Media censors reports of rapes? Why? For what purpose?
I honestly don't know about the UK, but there was one European country, I want to say Deutschland, that basically, literally took this as their stance.
That the Muslims were victims and therefore anything said negatively about them was wrong and they all had to be openminded.
This was at the same time there was all kinds of rape going on.
I'm nut-shelling it, but not exaggerating it.
The purpose is simple: Being racist is a bad look.

Let's examine this anon:
>>54832066
>shall we just assume any where Muslims live they're running rape gangs?
Pure hyperbolic racist lunacy.
It makes hims sound like a racist fucking idiot.

But if you take the comment in context and shift the wording to something more sensible, like: "Anywhere large numbers of Muslims live, there is a very real danger that some of them are running rape gangs.", it becomes much more sane.
But not palatable enough for a government or media position.
So it gets filtered.

This is why volunteering to pass your games through "sensitivity readers" for approval is equally wrong.
Although, having various points of view as feedback does help you notice when you've done something stupid.
>>
>>54832652
>Police even paid one of the rapists.
Not one of the rapists though, they had their own, separate, formerly convicted on another case rapist informant infiltrated into the gang.

>Are people on 4chan now so dumb they can't use a basic list?
eh, without bringing up actual posts in threads and enlarging pictures on mouseover a catalog is an uncomfortable existence.
In any case, the default interface is the frontpage and unless you have a weird userbase you should assume that >50% of your users only use the default.
>>
>>54832733
>Man rapes children
>Is convicted
>police then use him as an infiltrator and pay him for it

Yea, he didn't rape THESE girls, just some other ones.

>>54832722
Completely accurate statement. Do you have any idea how big this problem is? If there's more than 1 or 2 families there will be rape gangs.
>>
>>54832564
>everything you said can be applied to /qst/ threads.
"their thread" as in singular.
You are whinging about two threads, probably a couple others too.
Big deal, so what.

They take up some space on the front page
Big deal, so what.

>>54832652
>Are people on 4chan now so dumb they can't use a basic list?
Apparently some are.
I just wish they were too dumb to post.
>>
>>54832765
>If there's more than 1 or 2 families there will be rape gangs.
>3 families can form multiple rape gangs now.
You are not good at sounding sane or not-stupid.
The first step to overcoming this limitation is becoming aware of it.
Or, you could go on pretending everything you ever type is pure golden truth and always 100% completely accurate statements.
Or you could fuck off to /pol/ because you literally think all brown people are evil.
Whichever fits.
>>
>>54832765
>Yea, he didn't rape THESE girls, just some other ones.
One other girl to be precise and it's not like he got away scott-free and then walked into a cushy informer job. He did time and then he saved some lives while being in a personal danger due to being infiltrated in a fucking rape gang. That's called repaying the debt to society or rehabilitation, maybe you've heard of the term. People who protest that on a basis that he endangered the victims are retarded.

>>54832793
considering that your arguments are 'big deal, so what'. I wish you were too retarded to post.
>>
>>54832853
Call it experience

>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/13/muslim-prof-rape-gangs-inevitable-muslim-men-live-in-britain-as-if-it-was-pakistan/

>Dr Rumy Hasan, a senior lecturer at the University of Sussex’s Centre for Migration Research, said “do-what-you-want” and “laissez-faire” policies had let immigrant communities live as if they were still in countries such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

>This has led to a “psychiatric detachment” from mainstream British culture, he added, which in turn leads to a “social detachment” where minority communities do not mix with wider society.

>Dr Hasan – who is a former Muslim – also said that Muslim rape gangs in towns such as Rochdale and Rotherham were an “inevitable consequence” of this.

tl;dr Unless other groups disrupt Muslim communities rape gangs will form.

>>54832883
Yea, the police hiring pedophiles to work for them is double plus good!
>>
>>54832883
You're making mountains out of molehills.
"Big deal" isn't an argument, it is a dismissive assessment.
>>
>>54832891
>Call it experience
I'm not arguing your point.
I'm saying you are bad at not sounding like an idiot.

>Yea, the police hiring pedophiles to work for them is double plus good!
Like here?
Yes, sometimes the police pay and hire former criminals, because it works.
Expressing that an unseemly aspect of a viable crime-stopping method is not "good" makes you seem like you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>54832891
Sounds like the solution is to take strides towards improved integration of Muslims.
>>
>>54832986
The best solution is banning any more from coming until we figure out how to integrate and deprogram the ones already here.
>>
>>54832986
And what would you do when muslims don't want to integrate and want shariah laws instead? What if they pay lip service to integration and then you see 'shariah patrols' in their enclaves telling people what to do and your police can only go there in numbers or 'accidents' tend to happen?

I know one solution to this conundrum that worked in recent history, it's called Ataturk reforms -- but that starts with softbanning (ridiculing, publicly disparaging, forbidding during official functions) all religious displays in social sphere followed by hardbanning later.

Can you imagine the libchimpout if the next Britain government says that anyone wearing hijab, turban, or burka in public will be fined and that people named Mohammed, etc. are no longer eligible for British passport unless they change the name to James, etc.?
I guarantee you though that after a generation under this rule you'll see integration.
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.