[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your cheesy 3.5 character builds. I'm looking for something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x600px
Post your cheesy 3.5 character builds. I'm looking for something to make my character obnoxiously powerful but not to the level of Pun-Pun or anything reality warping level.
>>
>>54801874
You know, I once replied to up to three of those D&D 3.5 build threads.

They all died quickly, discussion was not had, and no one commented on what I posted, so you know what? Fuck you OP, eat shit, hows about someone resurrect old Campaign story threads, because I'm sick of 5ekiddies and their fuckign' Niggers-ridden Halflings-now worse than when that guy plays Kender faggotStrahd with no personality' shitting up every D&D related thread that can't follow lore or fluff concisely, and think every fucking Lich as Access to Aurumvor's Phylactery and cites the stupid Complete Necromancer's Guide.

Fuck those people and fuck you, either promote the reason people still play 3.5/PF whom make it interesting, citable and fun and good to read up upon, downloading massive torrents full of splat, making screenshots of key lore and folders for it with collections of archived links to web enhancements, build guides and other stuff, and the amazing long term prepared adventures people have with such systems (On this note, why the fuck has no one talked about Kingdoms of Kalamar in a /tg/ screencap?).

Yeah, I know about the martial hate, the casters being OP, many an errata, revision and even actual remaining editing writing and publishing errors noticed by the fans that were never fixed I.E Entropic repaers damage stats or when they accidentally rewrote Kanchelsis, and made constant reference to shit from 2e and 1e you'd actually have to own the subsequent modules to gain any frame of reference or context to, next to rules, rules, rules and important shit scattered in Polyhedron, Dungeon and Dragon Magazies alike, but I simply do not give a rats ass, because at least 2e Ravenloft was still canon and only touched upon in Dragon magazine with the Module Ravenloft being a remake of the 1e adventure non-canon but still fun Barring the fucking Daywalker.

I get that oldfags are in decline, but this scumshitter shillshit has got to stop.
>>
>>54806458
Fighting for 3.5/PF doesn't make you an "oldfag". Just a fag.
>>
>>54806508
Being a contrarian just to fit in with the other contrarians doesn't make you cool, it just makes you one among a couple losers.

I know 4chan is like a home for misbegotten contrarians, but can you tone it down when you're not in one of the designated shitposting boards?
>>
>>54806458

You'll need to calm down to ensure that mummy gives you your tendies for being a good boy.
>>
>>54806508
Fuck off, cunt, we still have better coherent lore, non-shit beholder Ecology, a good majority of 2e to back up on where the functionality aimed splat left off, a non homosexual Strahd Von Zarovich that is actually Sociable instead of beign a cardboard cutout unfeeling racist who also somehow got so many blacks in Barovia it deserved a mention in his module, managed to Include Van Richten has no right being there because he has not written his guides, barely cover the fucking Vistani presenting them as anything but innocent despite what they do, and giving a half-assed rehash of the the reason the demiplane recycles souls, which by the way is completely pale in comparison to the original 2e way that was handled if you knew anything about the Positive energy plane and Soul fotns which was a part of a massive series of questlines that involved a Soul Eating Dragon with Demogogon's right hand man for a Heart, and then by extension Demogorgon, the Savage tide questline and much fucking more.

Just shut the fuck up you juvenile downvoting autistic, nail yourself to a fucking Cross with YAHWEH written in Pigs blood backwards like the filthy fucking backwater plebeian you are. You seem to forget many a screencap, and thread has started because of 3.5's long-term lasting influence which you seem so adamant at beridding yourself of.

Go eat your own ass out and play Neverwinter Online like the Corporate Tool you are.
>>
>>54806560
There's nothing contrarian about moving on from 3.5 as soon as a better system comes along. Arguing that it's some lost treasure of the old world after general consensus of 3.5 has left you behind, however, is really fucking contrarian
>>
>>54806731
Bitch, fuck the system, the story matters more, and if you tell me someone releases a fucking Ravenloft module with the intention of remaking it, but instead fills it with political garbage and throwbacks to characters stripped of what made them unique and important also flaring up numderous lore errors and in addition making some effectively useless next to actually fucking somehow bringing back the "How the fuck do the Barovians eat" issue that is literally one of the main errors of the very first Ravenloft, then you've done something wrong.

And no, Cannibal pork pies and Wine do not equate to s substantial meal good enough to support any population you staw-grabbing fruits. You have also equally fucked up when the plane of existence that is supposed to be zealously kept secret that punishes those that find out about it and pry into it FUCKING COMMON KNOWLEDGE and get as many shithole dyed hair Tumblrina Cthulu hot-topic bitches who work for CoC that actually had the gall to somehow rewrite every hint of splat dialog, and "Blatantly ripped from wikipidia and online sources without understanding of the source material" for statblocks and the like on Nihlistic Cosmic horror to 'It's because they're Chaotic evil' No you fat whores, it does not and never will work that way, and there was a reason it was present in the Older editions because Objective alignment played into the idea of classic Fantasy adventures and the very mechanics of the universe itself.

It'd be poetic that The baseless ideals of Moral Relativism would end up creating settings where the endgame of such thinking is out to kill everyone, but you know these people don't identify their own double-think, they constantly shoot themselves in the foot, reinvent the wheel, and barely tred back to the past because they'd rather hear a group summary on the subject than actually bare the attention-span to commit to history, context and detail.

5e's Modules are disgusting casualized shit.
>>
>>54806938
The fucking "Oh yeah, now you can worship aspects of the deities" was one of the most pitiful changes I could hope to fathom, because nigger you must be joking if you think FUCKING BANE would grant someone divine spellcasting if they even hesitated to Punch a Peasant in the face with a Gauntlet repeatedly if they were converting him to worship, the fucking guy makes no exceptions for insubordination and his dogma, faith and practices are all about getting it into everyone's heads that they all have to rely on him and his teachings because the world is shit and every other god is out to distract you to extort from you in this manner and you have to beat the shit out of every asshole that promotes "goodness" because it sets back the progress attained from this diligent sacrifice to 0 as easy as possible because of every other god following this zealous approach to objective Law and good when it clearly is just what it will always be, wishful thinking, but his followers make it that much more of an issue because they get too hooked on the power and decide to punch people just because instead of punching the people who are clearly in need of a a punch to the face to get their shit in order to prove the refinement and master of self and strength will pave the roads to strong rulership and civilization that can later give birth to all the other things because they are fucking luxuries because people tend to forget that at any moment some extraplanar magical, other deific bullshit or their own ill-begotten nature an come and fuck them up because no one innovates or develops anything as Magic is a fucking plague on creativity, making the world so shit it's actually like being in a MMORPG overloaded with OC Donut steels and you're the only NPC that notices just how out of touch everything is in the face of reality.

Then some fuckwits rewrite this guy as if he's honestly not right in face of his zeal and abuse of the weak who promote this lifestyle.
>>
File: 400% straight.gif (484KB, 500x281px)
400% straight.gif
484KB, 500x281px
What is happening in this thread.
>>
File: 1492478611997.gif (682KB, 540x540px)
1492478611997.gif
682KB, 540x540px
>>54806458
>>
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.