[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought a Nicol Bolas deck, i just got into magic, any tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Image.png (128KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
128KB, 223x311px
Just bought a Nicol Bolas deck, i just got into magic, any tips to improve this deck
>>
File: Im Nicol Riiiiiiiiiiick.jpg (487KB, 1920x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Im Nicol Riiiiiiiiiiick.jpg
487KB, 1920x1120px
>>54776450
>>
Try to reduce your opponent's life total to zero. This will cause you to win the game.

I hope this helps!
>>
no since that doesn't improves the deck
>>
Do not get into magic. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>54776450
Look up the decklist for Ramunap Red, and build that. Use the Mountains from the starter deck if you want.
>>
just trying it out for a friend, i probably wont get past trying to improve this one deck, i will check the ramunap thanks for the tip
>>
File: Bolas was an inside Jeb.png (126KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
Bolas was an inside Jeb.png
126KB, 500x555px
Bolas can still win, guys!
>>
>>54776450

Well, you just bought an intro pack which is a product made just for people who are getting in to magic to learn how everything works. I suggest you to find someone at your level to play with. Then try to improve your deck witch cards which look good against your friend. With time and by attending events at your local game store you'll get into magic.

If you need some random suggestion about your bolas deck...well, you're in grixis, which is the combination of red, blue and black, three colors that work really well together when your main plan is to control everything your opponent does and when they're out of fuel you take them down with some major treat.

Hope I helped!
>>
>>54776450
Get 4 lightning bolt (either m10 or m11 printings) and 4 brainstorm (eithe Ice Age or Mercadian Masques). Tcgplayer has the best average price and security

When you want to start playing white, pick up 4 Swords to Plowshares. Green neds 4 [spoilers] Tarmogoyf. Welcome to Magic: the Gathering, a product of Wizards of the Coasts, a subsidiary of Hasbro Incorporated.
>>
>>54779231
that spoiler tag is gonna bother till this thread 404s
>>
Play a whole bunch before you try to improve it, then go draft. By then you should have an idea of what you like about Magic.
>>
>>54776499
NICOL RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>54776450

Be sure to buy lots and lots of the super-popular Hour of Devastation boosters from your LGS to improve and spice up your deck! Then you can challenge other players at the Sunday Showdown events for cool prizes!™
>>
>>54776450
Why did they make a new bolas?
>>
>>54776450
Who are you playing with? Your friends? Or competitive events at a game store?
>>
>>54776450
Abandon that deck and build ranmap red

After you work out how mtg works of couse, the nicol bolas deck is taylor made to suit new players, the Planeswalker in that deck is shit get the nicky - b of Planeswalker or god-pharoah fame
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.