[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the Tyranids are just another galaxies version of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1367.jpg (178KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1367.jpg
178KB, 600x903px
Tyranids don't seem like they just evolved like that, is it possible they're biomachines for another galaxies old ones? Kinda like the Orks, except they never lost their Krorks and didn't devolve
>>
what if they're THIS galaxy's Orks 2.0?

>psychic hive mind becalms the Warp forcibly
>actively seek and destroy anything that could disturb the Warp
>big ol' reset button
>coming from undetermined space outside the galaxy, possible out of fucking nothing via space magic since nobody's managed to reliably put an age to the oldest organisms encountered
>guided by a singular intelligence

what do we even know about the fate of the Old Ones? we only know that they're not around any more plus a lot of non-canon shit from old dexes
>>
>>54773884
>>54774000
I still like to think there a Old One creation due to there striking similarities between there psychic abilities and the Orks
>>
>>54774031
The nids were invented by Vulkan and Dorn who are known to be chilling somewhere.
>>
Or, the Tyranids are the Men of Iron for another galactic empire that used biotechnology. They actually won their war and are moving on to us
>>
>>54774000
>>coming from undetermined space outside the galaxy, possible out of fucking nothing via space magic since nobody's managed to reliably put an age to the oldest organisms encountered

2nd edition fluff pieces state theyre almost as old as the universe itself

>actively seek and destroy anything that could disturb the Warp

They actively seek and destroy anything worth eating, biomass, worlds, minerals, fleets, anything

Also 5th edition codex states they've eaten a dozen galaxies, I personally would HATE them to be the creation of the old ones, not EVERYTHING needs to be tied to this galaxy, lets the nids be an extragalactic horror
>>
File: IMG_1362.jpg (118KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1362.jpg
118KB, 512x512px
>>54778199
>tfw Nids turn out to be the work of chaos
>>
What if the Tyranids are the Old Ones reborn as revenge upon the galaxy and the Necrons? After getting pretty much exterminatedthe few survivors left the galaxy with their super warp tech and began consuming other galaxies for resources.
>>
>>54773884
The Nids are 40k Vong
>>
Personally i like the idea that the nids are another galaxys version of chaos. A galaxy thats primary emotions were simply the need to move forward survive and breed, reflected into the "warp" creating the great devourer. The great devourer won what passed as a great game in that galaxy and is simply doing its thing. Explains the shadow in the warp too
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.