[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start a new D&D group >Get two players, one male,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: puzzled-man.jpg (80KB, 447x268px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled-man.jpg
80KB, 447x268px
>Start a new D&D group
>Get two players, one male, one female, both in their late 20', both cool and chill
>Have "Session 0" beer with both of them, all is cool
>Have 1st session. Session is cool, but between Session 0 and Session 1 they started dating

mfw

What should I expect?
>>
>>54760974
BOY DO I HATE WOMEN
>>
>>54760974
They will probably kiss in public, and maybe a hand on a thigh or two sometimes.
>>
>What should I expect?
hopefully they're well adjusted and stay cool
>>
>>54760974
You have the perfect opportunity to either help blossom this relationship, or crush it.

You'd be surprised how vulnerable people get in D&D if they become attached to their characters. They treat it as an extension of their own will in the fantasy world. If you throw shit at them that makes them cooperate and work as a team. They'll become closer as a result.

On the flipside. If you play it just right, so the woman is up shit creek and the man is doing nothing to help (Through choice of higher priority or actual lack of a chance). They'll begin to resent each other.

You have a decent amount of power over this fledgling relationship, treat it kindly.
>>
>>54761087
Though you may be right, you thinking of manipulating people is a bit shivering.

>>54761008
/thread
>>
>>54761214
It's not something I actively thought about, the situation just kinda landed in my lap when I was dming an ADnD game for a new couple. Seeing how happy they were together when they banded together against a mutual 'adversary'.

I'd never try and ruin a relationship 'just to get my old gaming buddy back'. Just trying to make OP aware of the fact that he could do some damage if he gets petty. Very poorly worded looking back on it.
>>
>>54760974
Put NPCs in that hit on each of them separately. See if they make their characters fall. If they do,kill them.

Them, not the characters.
>>
>>54760974
Good for them, i guess.
>>
>>54760974
>What should I expect?
They'll roleplay out a relationship for a few sessions, then it'll crash and burn IRL, then you end up with no group because they won't want to talk to each other any more, but if you ask, they're "still friends"
>>
>>54760974
that it was that cunt stefan molynex lol
>>
>>54761008
I assume this was the point of OP making his thread.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.