[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do Eldar view Space Marines, do they just view them like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: eldar_marine.jpg (17KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
eldar_marine.jpg
17KB, 236x337px
So how do Eldar view Space Marines, do they just view them like all humans or do they see them as different?
>>
They're just human aspect warriors.
>>
In the pathway series they were horrified by the concept of marines as eldar need to wear the aspect mask in order to devote themselves to war and not lose themselves, while marines are always like that
>>
I'm more interested in how they'd view the Custodes. Physically superior to anything in their size-range, such mental conditioning it's impossible for them to fall to Chaos, some of them may be over ten thousand years old.
>>
even more brutish, stinking, hateful mon-keigh, twisted and bloated with crude genecraft and burning white-hot with idiot rage - and far more dangerous because of it
>>
>>54749037
in one book they called them mon-keigh augment warriors, also describing the loyalists as(worshippers of the dead human farseer),
>>
>>54749037
Since they see humans the way we see monkeys, I think they'd just see them as big gorillas. More dangerous then normal mon-keigh, but no more impressive.
>>
>>54753580
So how do they view the Primarchs or Big E himself?
>>
>>54753692
King Kong and Co.
>>
>>54749751

That's a pretty good take on Astartes as monstrous post-humans. We're just sort of desensitized to it due to relating to the human faction and being used to marines being "super warrior monks!" when if we created a marine IRL it would be scary and disgusting.
>>
>>54753692
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0QaNg9v0
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.