[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since there's no real thread for other game mode, and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 5 Schemes in 1 Turn.png (549KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
5 Schemes in 1 Turn.png
549KB, 600x429px
Since there's no real thread for other game mode, and the ask a judge thread isn't up, I'll ask /tg/ at large.
Does this work the way I think it does?
>draw Plots with Laughter out
>Laughter triggers, allowing you to copy Plots
>do so, but because orginal Plots made next scheme set 3 instead, get a copy Plots and 2 new schemes
>because they're simultaneous, you get to decide order
>set the copy Plots to resolve first
>2nd scheme from original plots goes off, get 3 more from copy Plots
>3 new schemes from copy Plots resolve (in order you decide), then 2 new schemes from original Plots (same deal with order)
>5 schemes in 1 turn, that being the turn you first got the original Plots
>>
Pretty sure that archenemy sets are not supposed to be mixed toghether
>>
>>54718059
Considering the general consensus I've seen has been that original Archenemy was a bit too strong for the archenemy, yet the new set is a bit too weak, so mixing them should provide best results I guess.
Also, Plots was a promo, it didn't come with any of the sealed ones.
>>
>>54718097
>expanding the cardpool wouldn't raise power
>but oh! check out this gnarly new combo
>>
>>54718136
>expanding the cardpool wouldn't raise power
I never said this though? I said that adding older, stronger cards to the newer, far weaker ones would provide a better balanced outcome.
>>
>>54718059
Pretty sure your parents' gametes weren't supposed to be mixed together, either, yet here we are.
>>
>>54717357
The end result is 5 schemes (assuming you stack correctly), but it's a bit complicated:

1. You set 'Plots That Span Centuries' (PTSC) in motion. The triggers for PTSC and 'My Laughter Echoes' (MLE) go onto the stack, and you have to decide the order in which they do so.

-Scenario A: You have MLE resolve before PTSC-
2. MLE's trigger resolves. During resolution, you may choose to abandon the scheme.

3a. If you don't, PTSC then resolves. When you next set a scheme in motion, instead you set three at the same time and you get three MLE triggers; once you've abandoned MLE for one of them you are no longer able to abandon MLE for the other triggers (i.e. you can only copy one).

3b. If you do, MLE is abandoned, and once you've finished abandoning it, another PTSC trigger goes on the stack. You now have two PTSC triggers on the stack. It's worth noting that PTSC has already been set in motion twice at this point. Both abilities resolve, and the next time you would set a scheme in motion, instead you set 5 schemes in motion. (You would set 3 schemes in motion, but the first of those occurrences gets replaced by setting 3 schemes in motion for a total of 5. You may stack the 5 schemes as you wish.)

-Scenario B: You have PTSC resolve before MLE-
2. PTSC's trigger resolves.

3. MLE's trigger resolves. You may choose to abandon it. If you don't, see the explanation for 3a in scenario A. If you do, MLE is abandoned, and after that you attempt to set PTSC in motion again; however, this action is replaced by setting 3 schemes in motion (meaning you don't get the PTSC effect a second time).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.