[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a ghost possesses the zombie of its former body, what do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: img-thing.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
If a ghost possesses the zombie of its former body, what do you call the resulting creature?
>>
>>54696350
Free-willed zombie.

NEXT QUESTION.
>>
>>54696350
Revenant
>>
>>54696350
>it has been 8 years since this video came out
>>
>>54696350
Harrowed
>>
>>54696350
But this is our home...
>>
>>54696350
Smiteable.
>>
>>54696384
This
>>
What do you call a ghost possessing any zombie?
Because that.
>>
>>54696350
That's pretty much how 'life' works in my game.

zombies are snarling cannibals because they're wolf ghosts trying to pilot rotting human bodies

The only thing that makes people 'die' is if the pain of their body is unbearable to the soul. So if you're really hardcore nothing can actually kill you and drive your spirit from your body, even if you're literally nothing but a few bone chips.
>>
>>54696384
Is a Revenant inherently evil? Ghosts can be good, bad or in-between but tend to go crazy after a while. I can't imagine possessing their corpse does wonders for their sanity?
>>
>>54697412
Character-wise no, but it can be labeled inherently evil not on the basis of spirit and mentality of revenant itself but on the basis of the nature of undead that is against the established order of the world. It really depends on the settings or even religious views in that setting.
>>
>>54696384
There it is.
>>
>>54697412
Cool, cheers Anon. I've not played a lot of cookie-cutter fantasy so I appreciate the insight.
>>
>>54697412
>I can't imagine possessing their corpse does wonders for their sanity?
Didn't address that bit in >>54697438 - I think it's also a matter of setting. For example, if we assume that dead lose much of their emotions and attachment to the material together with pesky things like glands secreting chemicals that make them feel, it may be that death doesn't really affect them that much. Or maybe dead feel some emotion by default. The very experience of dying may later the mind of the soul in all kinds of ways, dependant on the way, reason of death and whims of the person describing it at the time.

I totally could imagine revenants created from some group of veteran soldiers raising once again to help court wizard protect the king in the last ditch attempt as very organized, valiant, deferrent even if largely silent force.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.