[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try to set up a game on Roll20 >First 40 minutes of every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: roll20-logo.png (21KB, 550x150px) Image search: [Google]
roll20-logo.png
21KB, 550x150px
>Try to set up a game on Roll20
>First 40 minutes of every session is the players drawing dickbutt on the map and giggling until permissions are taken away
>All of them are over 20 years old
>Some make >$65,000 a year

What's the most annoying and juvenile shit your players do?
>>
>>54670557
>Accepting randos, especially Roll20 ones, without so much as an application and/or an interview
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>54670732
No, you don't understand...
These are my personal friends
>>
>>54670741
So you're playing with a bunch of kids then. The solution is simple: find friends who won't waste your time.
>>
>>54670557
>help me /tg/, my friends are having fun. What can I do to stop them?
You are a terrible GM and an even worse friend.
>>
They're waiting for you to start, it's fucking pre-game fucking around while the DM gets his shit together that happens at literally every table ever
>>
>>54670753
>the solution is simple
>find friends

nigga their is nothing simple about that
>>
haw haw dickbutt
>>
>>54670557
The most juvenile shit the players do?

Go off on a tangent for 10 to 15 minutes about the goodness of people and doggos as well as referencing memes. We are all on board with this though and during the important bits in the game apart from a rare joke, there's nothing breaking our immersion.

and the best thing is, we are all fa/tg/uys
>>
>>54670557
This is why I'm glad I'm a decent artist, my bored doodles usually end up being turned into NPCs.
>>
>>54670557
>drawing dicks on maps
I'm not sure what the problem is. Are you having a case of the mondays? It's fucking Thursday, man.
>>
>>54670753
>find friends who won't waste your time.
Friends exist to waste your time. The trick is to enjoy wasting it with them.
>>
>>54672632
If your doodles look anything like the doodles of me or anyone I know, this is horrifying.
>>
Makes me feel lucky that I have a solid group of like 12 players in my discord to select from, we all see eye to eye and every session is as good as the last. I GM on saturdays and play on sundays, I am truly blessed.
>>
>>54670557
I draw dicks all the time, and I'm the GM.

I also made of my players tokens hitler while he was afk getting food
>>
>>54672632
I got something similar.
>Mark, stop doodling on the grid.
>nah.
>You are now drawing the maps.
>>
>>54672632
Know that situation - half of my tokens are my tries to draw kobolds
>>
>>54670753
>Being an uptight cunt

You don't sound like a great friend t.b.h.
>>
File: chill.jpg (53KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
53KB, 500x542px
>>54670557
Relax, dude. Tell some jokes while they're drawing dicks. Talk about cool shit. Drink a beer. Everyone needs to unwind for a few minutes before getting into Real Srs RPG Biznz.
>>
>>54670753
Anon if you think it's that simple I honestly feel like you don't have any friends.
>>
>>54670557
>What's the most annoying and juvenile shit your players do?

Complain about "faggots, niggers, Jews, and Communists."
>>
>>54676363
Everybody complains about those assholes in private.
>>
>>54670557
DM went afk to piss, whole group writes dialogue on the map for all the npcs. As he is clearing it, we write more until he revokes permissions.

We had a laugh.
>>
>>54670557
>Take 40 minutes to set up
>Wonder why your players are bored and resort to doodling duckbutts to pass time
>>
>>54670557
I doodle on NPC tokens.

This is why one of our employers in SR is an elf lady with magnificent moustache now.
>>
>>54670557
Sarina Valentina, Warfreshpaint, Natalie Mars, Bailey Jay, and lightning sue come toghether to play FATAL
what happens?
>>
>>54670753
>over 20
>making 65000 a year
It says it right in OP's post. If those are kids then I don't know what the qualifications are for adulthood anymore.
>>
>>54679217
They fall asleep half way because they are used up like coal miners.
>>
>>54679466
>thinking a big pay cheque makes you mature
And this is why people are fucking idiots.
>>
>join a game on roll20
>while the GM is rambling about the latest GoT episode, draw a tiny dickbutt in the corner
>whole group laughs, ready to start
>GM spends 40 minutes ranting about how this is a serious game in a serious setting and that we should be more mature and invested in his deep background lore and worldbuilding

What's the most autistic and pathetic shit your GM does?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.