[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Nurgle just make a highly contagious disease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498094877031.jpg (100KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498094877031.jpg
100KB, 500x430px
Why doesn't Nurgle just make a highly contagious disease that makes space marines explode violently after a year of no symptoms? Is that too Tzeentchian for him?
>>
>>54659747
Warhammer 40k is designed to sell army models.
>>
Nurgle wants dispair and also he doesn't actively desires the death of his followers.
>>
>>54659747
Because space marines already have stupid high disease tolerance. It would have to be really contagious as well as strong enough to actually survive a whole year in a SM body.
>>
>>54659747
Because to Chaos, it's not about winning or losing, just causing the most destruction in their respective speciality.

Nurgle is the god of death, but also the god of despair, watching something decay and corrode is far more demoralizing than just a violent explosion. He wants his diseases to be noticed, to be feared.
>>
>>54659747
Nurglite diseases are supernatural. They don't work like ordinary diseases. They go after the soul. If your soul is not guarded by sufficient willpower or faith, you get infected and die. Sometimes it takes a long while and sometimes in a few minutes. It depends on the plague and the infectee.

Here is an example of an exploding disease.

>620.M39 The Dust War

>On the edges of the Ork Empire of Octarius the Death Guard and the Overfiend’s hordes fight over the Urgorn Dust Cloud. A vast asteroid field of psychokinetic rock, the cloud coalesces around the space hulks and scrap-fortresses of the Orks, creating tiny worlds with micro-atmospheres. The Terminus Est wreaks havoc by infecting the environments with its Warp-fly miasma, the ship choking their tiny atmospheres with the bodies of billions of insects. Orks die in their millions, their green corpses bursting into rotting puddles of virulent disease. Yet the war rages on for months as more and more of the aliens spill out of the Octarius Empire looking for a good fight.
>>
>>54659747
Maidonette a cute.
>>
>>54659747
Don't give them ideas anon!
Chaos is always listening to you!
>>
>>54659872
Agreed. Is there any more of her? Also can I have a picture of her wearing maid outfit with a prime number on it? I can't get aroused by anything else.
>>
>>54659747
because chaos is not about efficiency in pursuing an objective

it's about how metal the situation gets on the way there
>>
>>54659747
Better idea, why doesn't he just fuck up their gene-seed, rendering them infertile, defective, or mutagenic?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.