[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was a kid, I remember wanting to collect all the tripulants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Gerrard.jpg (60KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Gerrard.jpg
60KB, 312x445px
When I was a kid, I remember wanting to collect all the tripulants of the Weatherlight.
I got some, but then some people at the magic store was pointing out some legendaries I didnt saw related.
Which ones should count?
There is Gerrard, blond girl, minotaur... maybe Orim but im not sure... and mister vampire...
Am I missing something else?
>>
https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Skyship_Weatherlight
>>
File: Cursedmirri.jpg (64KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
Cursedmirri.jpg
64KB, 300x435px
>>54652118
>The 300-foot ship carried a crew of approximately 40
Wow... I was far from the numbers... dont know if a bunch of thouse are just no names... but still....
I just knew from the weather light and the guys from seeing the artwork and reading flavor text....
>>
>>54652019
The crew of the Weatherlight that I know of included the following characters (that have cards, at least one did not, Takara):

Gerrard
Hanna
Sisay
Tahngarth
Mirri (mono-gree Mirri)
Crovax
Squee
Ertai (mono-blue Ertai)
Karn
Starke
Orim

I believe this is the core of the crew and everyone you basically care about. There are a few others who were on-board at some point but not really true crew members, like Eldamri and Rofellos, so they probably don't really count for you.

Good luck collecting them all, they're mostly pretty cheap though, so you shouldn't have any true issues outside of Karn, Sisay, and Squee. Make sure you get only original printings!

Also, if you want to go really deep, you want to collect the entire Legacy as well, but that's not entirely required.
>>
you can get rofelos and a lot of the legacy too. I made an EDH deck with the whole crew and legacy weapon etc. it was not good but it was fun.
>>
there is a lot of related cards as well. Gerard is not called by name but he is printed as a white creature and featured in the art of it. I can't remember the name, it's supposed to be him as a young soldier.
a ton of other people were also aboard for a while or like Selenia the angel in the amulet crovax had. crovax also has more than one card.
as the evicar or phyrexia. the white timeshifted card may best represent him in the ship strangely enough.
>>
>>54652766
Selenia was one of the expensive cards at the time i got, and i was like "but this thing look so old, how is she part of the weatherlight"
>>
File: feat278h_coalitionvictory.jpg (183KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
feat278h_coalitionvictory.jpg
183KB, 550x300px
>>54652409
I still have my cards.
And I got almost everybody...
The only missing was Crovax, Ertai, and Starke...
I had Orim but I lost her on a trade when i was a younger fool....
But I saw her cheap online.

So I feel good of getting Karn and Sisay, Squee.

Interesting how I really never knew the exact story with all this guys, All I knew was rumors told by the older guys (that maybe didnt knew the story exactly) and like I said, pictures and flavortext

I For many years thought "I would like a MTG movie with this guys" after seeing Lotr movie.....

Sadly I know if there is Ever a MTG movie is going to be Plainswalker theme with the new kids on the block.
>>
File: crovax_triple.png (217KB, 935x445px) Image search: [Google]
crovax_triple.png
217KB, 935x445px
>>54652766
Why the third black crovax doesnt have a name?
>>
>>54653040
Because they're stupid, basically. They figured the audience would know the plot and who he was, so they skipped the name. It should be "Crovax, Ascendant Evincar", but oh well.
>>
>>54653168
it took them a while, specially for the for not being "Vampire" and just legend
he doesnt even have the "Ascendant Evincar counts as a Vampire" he is just legend like the legendary creatures at the time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.