[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Habits and Stupid Shit: Tales and confessions from the gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: It has begun....png (400KB, 520x517px) Image search: [Google]
It has begun....png
400KB, 520x517px
What are your most stupid/retarded in-jokes or habits at the gaming table, tg?

For myself, when my friend is playing Chaos Daemons and looses two or more squads due to poor luck, I always play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Because in my mind, the only way an entire pack of Bloodletters or a herd of Plague Bearers just up and disappear is because of Unexpected Jihad.

I only do this when we're playing in our own homes; I'm not that far gone to do this in public.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that does shit like this.
>>
When i played warhammer fantasy i used to have my own little book of grudges. I used to record every loss i suffered and swear vengeance.

I used to lose a lot
>>
>>54642932
one time another player put his finger up me bum anfvtold me i was his woman now.

thanks obama
>>
My universal hatred for people who shake dice like they are jerking them off for every fucking roll.

Just pick them up and roll faggits
>>
>>54643049

And did you ever get vengeance?
>>
>>54643049
You and me both, brother.
>>
File: jizz_music_star_wars.png (70KB, 895x682px) Image search: [Google]
jizz_music_star_wars.png
70KB, 895x682px
Learned that the genre of music played in the Cantina scene of Star Wars is called "Jizz" music. Now, whenever they are in an elevator in our star wars campaign, I mention the smooth Jizz music that is playing in the background.
>>
>>54644068
>jizz-wail
That is legitimately the funniest thing I've heard all week.
>>
>>54644119
Yeah we couldn't stop laughing the first time we heard it. Every 30 seconds someone would mention it again and we'd just lose our shit.
>>
I make shooting noises, like "pew pew!" when firing pretty much anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbLQhzsJG0A

Boss battle music.
>>
>>54644119
Not to be confused with a jizz-whale, which is your mom.
>>
>>54643331
>he started Age of Sigmar/End Times
>>
>>54642932
some of my friends started playing Pokemon TCG as a joke. Ended up being stupid fun and we've had a blast running really dumb decks. Each deck has taken on a personality and a backstory as we slowly upgun our decks with random shit we pull from boosters. On top of that, we crack stupid jokes non stop and sometimes victory is determined not by better play but by the dumbest jokes.

Some "highlights"

>Quentin TernTierno
>And Hau
>God emperor Kukui
>Havin' a good time Havin' a good time (in general many queen songs are quoted)
>Fool in a man's shoes
>The fanclub, a Zapdos and Rayqueza that would get pulled out together every single game

and so many more dumb stupid jokes that I'm not going to inflict upon you
>>
>>54643331
No

The grudge will never be vindicated
>>
Homoerotic flirting.

Seriously, there's less faggotry happening at the average gay bar than there is in my flgs
>>
File: 001734.jpg (69KB, 640x417px) Image search: [Google]
001734.jpg
69KB, 640x417px
>>54642932
Anytime one of the players doesn't remember a character when they're brought up, that character is referred to as "The lead singer of R.E.M."

It's because my brother once described a character as looking like Michael Stipe. Nobody else at the table cares about music so much, so they asked "Who?"
Now when anybody asks "Who?" about any character, somebody says "You know, the lead singer of R.E.M."
>>
>>54647704
How many times has a variation of "you can be my wingman anytime" been uttered in the store?
>>
>>54647704
Guilty of this. Mostly because I'm /trying/ to get into bed with the cute necron player at my flgs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.