[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good models that I should buy if I just like painting/owning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0347.jpg (48KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
48KB, 600x355px
What are some good models that I should buy if I just like painting/owning cool models?

Not playing games with them

>pic unrelated
>>
>>54631042
Depends on what you like.
Scale tanks? planes? sci-fi? horror? fantasy? pin-up?
You're gonna have to give us more to go on.
Either way, I'd probably ask /toy/ instead.
>>
>>54631081
I like the warhammer stuff especially the more modest 40k stuff.

war game stuff is just cool.

Any really standup models?

Also /toy/ is a board? What the heck consitutes a toy? I really like using the models I have for my rpgs if that's any consolation
>>
vvv.ragingheroes.com/

Raging heroes has some good models in various styles, a lot of them are 40k or fantasy counts as but there are a fair few fun ones.
>>
>>54631042
The big heinkel ww2 bomber from revel is an alltime favourite of mine. Any large scale warship. Also imperial knights since nobody actually wants to play against those.
>>
File: ru4real.jpg (58KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
ru4real.jpg
58KB, 500x533px
>>54631184
>Also /toy/ is a board?
Now I'm just confused as to how you found /tg/ before finding /toy/ for asking this question. They're literally our neighbors.
As for 40k, you might want to look into their forgeworld stuff if you're looking to buy only a few wow-factor shelve pieces.
Otherwise, just browse the collection of models on GW store page to see what you like and go to the closest flgs to buy it.
>>
File: flaminggorai.jpg (360KB, 1064x872px) Image search: [Google]
flaminggorai.jpg
360KB, 1064x872px
>>54631184
/toy/'s for action figures, animu figures, plastic model kits that don't belong to a gameline and are usually Gundam shaped, and toy toys.

I don't frequent there too regularly, but they were pretty cool dudes the couple of times I've been there when I was hooked on FAGs.
>>
>>54631418
I just decided I liked traditional games(used to love 3.5), and decided Reddit was stupid.

I now just have a bookmark that takes me straight to the catalog
>>
Are the new primaris worth getting?
I feel as though their EASY MAKE status could make them hard to pose
>>
File: color-TAU-FEMALE-COMMANDER.jpg (188KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
color-TAU-FEMALE-COMMANDER.jpg
188KB, 800x800px
>>54631042
Pinups.
>>
>>54631042
Look up most stuff by kotobukiya, awesome quality sculpts (lots of articulation, details on parts that will never be seen again once you glue things in place!) and they do liscensed stuff from vidya. Lots of robots tho. Kinda related to your pic, they have a metal gear Rex set that is really friggin nice, I have it in a box and it's my next project.
>>
>>54631615

>/tg/ on bookmark

Remember, you're here forever.
>>
>>54631042
Reaper's Bones miniatures are great value and a wide variety. New Kickstarter tomorrow.
>>
>>54632811
I'll still be here in the retirement home
>>
>>
AL FASID

TASKMASTER
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.