[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.fox9.com/news/270725340- story I'm actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1498054316884.gif (413KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498054316884.gif
413KB, 600x600px
http://www.fox9.com/news/270725340-story

I'm actually shocked this doesn't happen more often
>>
/tg/ discussed this earlier this week. It was universally agreed upon that, even without any further information, this stabbing was the result of mana weaving.
>>
Good. The more Magic the Gathering players who kill each other over their stupid card game, the better. It's not like most of them aren't going to die in 5-10 years from diabetes anyway. I mean, really the only reason that Magic the Gathering players should even be allowed to live at all, is because they basically singlehandedly support the local game stores. Hordes of 13-year-old fucks with their mom's credit cards, and 23-year-old fucks with their mom's credit cards, are the only thing standing between brick and mortar and fucking oblivion. So we have to suffer through 40 or so of these fat bearded pricks taking up table space every Friday, and if it's a store that has an interest in making money, they've got a Magic event going pretty much every fucking night. So you have to deal with grown men shouting "judge! judge!" because these faggots invest so much money into this game that they can't even play it in a friendly manner. Hell, "stabbing over MtG" shouldn't sound any different than "stabbing over poker game" because if these fuckers want return on investment they have to go 4-0 every fucking Friday and then maybe, just maybe they can recoup some of the 500 dollars they spent on a stack of cardboard that becomes worthless every six months (used to be longer before Wizards changed Standard to maximum kike overdrive mode). I honestly feel sorry for Magic the Gathering players. They've been playing the game so long that it's become their only metric for enjoyment and recreation. Magic players are fucking abominably boring people, they play all sorts of "competitive" shit that involves no actual skill (like DOTA or League of Legends) then go and netdeck Magic the Gathering decks three days after the new set comes out that some nerd thinktank has been theorycrafting and playtesting with proxies since the first spoilers came out, just so they can beat a 13 year old and stroke their limp peener and regain some shred of self-esteem from living in their mom's basement.
>>
File: PUMP.jpg (20KB, 272x301px) Image search: [Google]
PUMP.jpg
20KB, 272x301px
>>54629753
YEAH NIGGA GUN THEM NIGGAS DOWN HAHAHA

GO 187 ON THEY BITCH-ASSES YAYYAYAYAYA

MTG MORE LIKE MTGAY NIGAA HAHAHAHA
>>
>>54629753
Is just gaem, y u heff 2b mad
>>
File: 346764834.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
346764834.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>54625306
>Creech hitting the man in the face with a rubber mallet
>>
File: 7581-21961-3118.png (481KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
7581-21961-3118.png
481KB, 553x827px
>>54629753
100% this.
>>
>>54630376
Well what else would you use?
>>
>>54626373
There is literally nothing wrong with mana weaving.
>it's okay to have the game be pay-to-win
>but not to arrange the
>>
>>54625306
stop posting this image you faggot
>>
>>54635439
why?
>>
File: man stabbed.png (224KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
man stabbed.png
224KB, 375x523px
>>54625306
>>
>>54637337
Top kek. Gotta love MTG cardsmith
>>
>>54625306
>http://www.fox9.com/news/270725340-story
Well, you see, nerds are generally not very violent people: they tend to not lash out in anger at others, at least not physically.
>>
The most cancerous community in traditional gaming resort to stabbing eachother over a pretend card game. Colour me surprised
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.