[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>well-crafted, interesting setting brimming with plot >ADHD-but-smart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ego.jpg (34KB, 637x471px) Image search: [Google]
ego.jpg
34KB, 637x471px
>well-crafted, interesting setting brimming with plot
>ADHD-but-smart PC is shitting all over it with lolsorandumb antisocial stunts

What are you supposed to do with these people? incapacitate them whenever they start acting out? As a CE magic user, I'm not even sure it'd be in character to dampen this guy. He's been kicked out of groups before, and I seriously doubt I'd be able to talk him down
>>
>muh world-building > muh political intrigue
>I'm not here to read a history book, I just want some heroic action
This is what it looks like from the player's side.
>>
File: 1473624885266.jpg (18KB, 178x334px) Image search: [Google]
1473624885266.jpg
18KB, 178x334px
> I seriously doubt I'd be able to talk him down

Talk TO him, not talk him down.
>>
>>54606919
You're supposed to screen them out before they join your group. Keeping out disruptive players is the single most important skill a GM can acquire.
>>
>>54607022
I'm a PC
>>
>>54606919
If they're acting OOC or metagaming, slap them down for it. If they're hogging the spotlight or constantly messing with the campaign against everyone's wishes, slap them down for it. If they're being legit about it and the rest of the party is having fun, what's the problem?
>>
> CE
> Playing in a game that allows evil alignments
> Playing an evil character

I found your problem. It's everything.
>>
>>54607145
>Banning evil pcs. >Expecting it to do anything. Top Kek
>>
>>54607145
wait a second, that was a slip. I'm chaotic good. He's lawful good, which is hilarious
>>
>>54607022
This. Been kicked out of multiple groups before? There's a reason for that.
Players should be interviewed and qualifications assessed.
>>
>>54606919
Your GM should be able to diffuse any seriously disruptive bullshit. Or if he's LG and acting like a shithead just have him lose his powers or something
>>
>>54608302
the problem I have is that he's closing doors for the rest of the party. When in-character sequences come up, [shithead] is first in and aggros the situation in irreparable ways. I'd be fine with him dealing with the consequences and dying for it, but this is leading to plot decisions being made on behalf of the whole (3 person) party.
>>
>>54607145
Okay, brainlet
>>
>>54608684
Have your character, quite reasonably, dissociate himself from him, and encourage the others to do the same. If anybody asks, he's a crazed lunatic stalking you.

Your character is under no obligation to hang out with his.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.