[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1644: Once and Future King Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 751
Thread images: 94

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54593984
>>
[Fateposting begins]
>>
How do I kill Gilgamesh?
>>
File: The-Sword-in-the-Stone-1.png (558KB, 688x767px) Image search: [Google]
The-Sword-in-the-Stone-1.png
558KB, 688x767px
So who's been to the King Arthur jump?
Did you pick a particular setting, and why?
What happened?
>>
>>54603836
>How do I kill Gilgamesh?

Turn his gold into bronze
>>
Hey all, new to the jumps and I had a question. If multiple jumps have a powersource that you are only supposed to have one of how does that work.

(Specifically asking for the Exalted jumps, especially in relation to Exalted: General vs Exalted: [Insert Exalt Type Here])
>>
>>54603836
Snakes and stale bread.
>>
File: toast.jpg (381KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
toast.jpg
381KB, 800x800px
What's the most inane use of an alt-form you've ever used?
>>
>>54603869
At the end of the day, it's up to your fanwank, but the rule of thumb is that similar power sources draw from the same pool.

So if you jump Exalted: Infernals and got a personal essence pool of (say) 50, then when you jump into Sidereals, right away you should have 50 motes in your personal essence pool even if a Sidereal of your experience shouldn't have that many.
>>
File: Grrraaaaaiill.jpg (66KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
Grrraaaaaiill.jpg
66KB, 500x552px
>>
>>54603862
Generic setting. I was basically a cuter, more proactive version of the Lady of the Lake. Kept giving people quests and meddling in their lives. Also got to be half-unicorn which is fun. It lets me detect virgins, I never get tired of that.
>>
>>54603862
I noticed that the jump lists Runescape as an available setting, somehow, and went there.

I wasn't sure I would live to regret it, but it was extremely painful for me. When did Runescape get powerlevels?
>>
Does anyone have a list of what Ninetales can do that doesn't have anything to do with their moves? The wiki mentions that they are able to control someone's mind with their red eyes, that each of their tails contains a sperate mystical power (no clue how true that is, but if it's mentioned it must have at least some truth to it), and I remember that a Ninetales in an anime episode showed pretty good illusion skills (it made a ruin look like a mansion and projected a human body for itself, complete with voice and all). I'm not sure if there's anything I've missed.
>>
>>54603994
Most of that stuff is pokedex nonsense so it's worth the same consideration as slugma being hot enough to evaporate everything in a mile radius.
>>
>>54604014
but muh pokedex must be right
>>
>>54604014
Nah, not really. The illusions happened in the anime, and the mind control though eyes is pretty believable.
>>
>>54603908
Avoiding people by pretending to be a cat.
>>
>>54603908
Used the megaman alt form so I can stick magnets on my forehead
>>
>>54603994
The ninetales in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon cursed the MC (formerly human) to become a pokemon, and also caused natural disasters.
>>
File: metagross-pokemon-laptop.jpg (256KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
metagross-pokemon-laptop.jpg
256KB, 1680x1050px
>>54603994
Depends on the setting.

In the games, the Pokedex talks about Pokemon doing lots of stuff that in no way is represented in actual gameplay, and talks about how deadly and god-like a lot of them are despite them being easily crammed into little balls by ten year olds armed with overleveled first evolution Pokemon, with nobody ever actually dying ever.
The anime seems to operate on slightly different rules, and sometimes has legendaries that are actual parts of the forces of nature and removing them will severely fuck up the planet, and other times has them show up and be only kinda more powerful than any other Pokemon. Y'know, that in addition to the whole "ground types can be hurt by electric attacks if you just try hard enough" thing.
It's all just... stupidly inconsistent with itself.

Ninetales are based off of kitsunes, though, so if you're going FULL MYTHOLOGICAL interpretation, they can probably do stuff like that.
Also you're probably going to die in such a setting because "Everything The Pokedex Says Is Real" creates a horrific hellscape barely more tolerable than the SCP Foundation.

In the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, a Ninetales even turns a human into a Pokemon as a curse for pulling their tail.
It's actually Gengar, the leader of Team Meanies, not the main character as you are lead to expect.
>>
>>54603836
Have superior equipment.
>>
>>54604071
No they didn't. They cursed the asshole who became Gengar to become a pokemon. The MC's a pokemon because fucking hero summoning bullshit so probably blame a legendary or mythic somewhere.
>>
Are there any jumps that give really rare or one of a kind fruits or other plants?
>>
>>54603908
I use small, fluffy altforms to take naps.

And also sometimes I turn into a cat or fairy or something tiny like that so I can ride around in peoples' bags or on their head or something and it won't be weird.

>>54603862
> Did you pick a particular setting, and why?
I went to Fate for the same reason a lot of jumpers go to Fate, which is because it interacts with a lot of perks bought from there in an interesting way, and I don't really give a crap about King Arthur.

> What happened?
I took that drawback that causes you to be the captured princess of a dragon. Except, in Fate, dragons are crazy fucking mythical destroyers, so whenever I ran off and the dragon came after me to bring me back, people noticed.

It wasn't actually a cruel dragon, though. It was actually pretty nice, even though it mostly thought of me as part of its bauble collection.
And also had a tendency to randomly philosophize at length about the nature of humanity and dragons and our differences and the failings of both (but mostly for humans) and occasionally go into longwinded metaphors about sea creatures.

It was pretty weird, and the fact that I also took the Excalibur drawback and he wouldn't shut up didn't help matters.
Especially when that damn sword and the dragon would start talking to each other. I have like twelve different mental boosters and language interpretation perks and I still wasn't able to understand any of that crap.
>>
>>54604087
Sometimes I forget how freaking huge some pokemon are supposed to be.
>>
File: 2012-05-15-chorus_page149.jpg (241KB, 552x756px) Image search: [Google]
2012-05-15-chorus_page149.jpg
241KB, 552x756px
How manipulative are you, Jumper?
>>
>>54604275
With overwhelming power, there's no need for cowardly tricks.
>>
>>54604275
Unintentionally. I really must pay more attention to my passive perks.
>>
>>54604291
But what fun there is to take everything with overwhelming force?
>>
File: yukirender.png (69KB, 232x309px) Image search: [Google]
yukirender.png
69KB, 232x309px
>>54604275
Reality is subjective, anon! We all wear masks to go about our daily lives! The person you are when you talk to your boss is different from the person who talks to your family, friends, or girlfriend!

I never lied, I only stated the truth in a way that would be more accepting to you. In the end, the decision was made of your own free will.
Y O U C H O S E T H I S P A T H
>>
>>54604275
Manipulative af.
>>
>>54604275
do threats of violence and coercion count as manipulation? because I do a lot of mugging. sure, sometimes I'm Holding up an entire hemisphere with a gravity Beam emitter Array the size of Mercury but it's still a mugging.
>>
There are a few perks to stop the Jumper from doing collateral damage, but is there anything that would help prevent a Jumper's armies from doing so? Some way to prevent missed shots from doing any damage to people or the environment?
>>
So I have finished reading Battle Action Harem Highschool Side Character Quest
(No SV, you are the Waifu) and then I started reading the jump, and I noticed that none of the items were discounted whatsoever. Was this intentional?
>>
>>54603862
I haven't been yet, but I have this vague idea of heading to the Disney Sword in the Stone setting. Partly because Arthur is going to need someone a little more reliable than Merlin, and partly because Merlin is hilarious. I also plan to set Arthur up with the girl squirrel because FUCK that scene being the end of things. I expect there will be fourth wall jokes, but things should go pretty well.

>>54603908
As a magma dragon, I once used my skin as a barbecue. Smelled like hot dogs for a week afterwards though.

>>54604275
Not very. I try to be a pretty straight shooter.
>>
>>54604275
Not at all. Everyone else just happen to be really generous with their time and attentions.
>>
>>54604275
By offering something you can't refuse. Everyone wants to believe they're a good person, that they're on the right side of history, some of them want to believe that they're heroes.

All you have to do to get most anyone into your court is to appeal to those sensibilities and convince them that they can be all that and more if only they accept their end of the bargain, and at that point, you've sold them the world, so you can ask for pretty much anything.
>>
>>54603908
Sims fairy form for pointless pranks like dying peoples hair into rainbow colors. Something to pass the time really.

>>54604275
Not really, Im more of 'reveal the absolute truth and see what happens' and/or bribery kind of guy. Trickery that isn't pranks isn't interesting to me.
>>
>>54603801
Just posting the Discord link so it doesn't end up as an actual exclusive society.
https://discord.gg/DRCzyUd
>>
>>54604275
It's kind of inevitable once you gain enough foresight and knowledge and come to strongly believe in the "with great power comes great responsibility" spiel. I usually know more about my interlocutor than I can explain, and that includes what they'll do if I try this or that.

Though in my defense I have a lot of rules about how I go around influencing people. It's just that these self-imposed limitations are rarely a meaningful obstacle in the grand scheme of things.
>>
Friendly reminder that while it's pretty ambiguous if the real Archer can do it, the Archer Class Card install is perfectly (and demonstrably) capable of projecting Excalibur.
>>
>>54604992
Is that reminder friendly?
>>
>>54605014
In a King Arthur themed thread, I want all Jumpers to be aware that they can have as many of the sword of the King as their hearts desire!
>>
File: 4Excaliburs.png (79KB, 1219x776px) Image search: [Google]
4Excaliburs.png
79KB, 1219x776px
>>54605029
The only Excalibur I care about is loud and obnoxious.
>>
>>54604895
Good lad.
>>
>>54603978
fugg now I kind of want to jump Runescape. What's it titled under?I've had a Runegame subscription that I haven't been using lately and I'm trying to get myself to like it again.
>>
>>54605333
I don't think we have one?
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>54603862
>Did you pick a particular setting, and why?
Fate, to waifu Artoria
>what happened
lets roll to seduce!
>>
File: Seta 001.jpg (70KB, 621x884px) Image search: [Google]
Seta 001.jpg
70KB, 621x884px
The Side Chain Continues....

Swat Cats Jump 003:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Aw, Crud [+000]
They're All Red Wires [+300]
Attack of the 50 Foot Whatever [+300]
Origin: Villain [-50]
Perks:
Rockin' Music [Free]
Maniacal Laugh [Free]
Crazy Theme (The Machine) [-300]
Gear:
Origin Outfit [Free]
Milk Supply [-50]
City Map [Free]
Scrapyard [-200]
Orb Design Plans [-800]

Companions [-200]:
Diend [200]
Origin: Villain
Perks:
Maniacal Laugh [Free]
Grunt Work [-50]
Think of the Profit! [-150]
Gear:
Origin Outfit [Free]
City Map [Free]

Yan-Chan [200]
Origin: Villain
Perks:
Maniacal Laugh [Free]
Grunt Work [-50]
Think of the Profit! [-150]
Gear:
Origin Outfit [Free]
City Map [Free]

Circle (Anastasia) [200]
Origin: Enforcer
Perks:
I Don't Deal With Criminal Scum [Free]
Aura of Authority [-50]
Foot In The Door [-150]
Gear:
Origin Outfit [Free]
Police Equipment [Free]

The Circle (John, & James) [200]
Origin: Ace Pilot
Perks:
Unassuming [Free]
Fit As A Fiddle [-50]
Got Your Back [-150]
Gear:
Origin Outfit [Free]
F-14 Tomcat [Free]

The Circle (Adam) [200]
Origin: Drop-in
Perks:
Good for the Press [Free]
Stress Test [Free]
Gear:
Origin Outfit [Free]
Catnip [-50]
Briefcase of Bluffing [-150]
>>
>>54605391
Rough luck there, mate
>>
>>54605391
Speaking of a seduced Arturia, does the Fate item that's a fragment of Avalon gain power if you have a waifu'd Arturia in your party, like the full scabbard does?
>>
>>54605391
Hi, Cracker_Jack.
>>
>>54605417
World 002, Entry 001
Whelp as it turns out my incarnation (Is that the proper term? Eh whatever.) Was a bit of a weirdo. A mad scientist working on a system that would eat technology, the Micro-Brain Repair Unit, and owned a legit Globo Gym franchise for money. I easily just switched over to full on legit, with a minor bit of work keeping the various inventions of mine from going haywire.

World 002, Entry 013
Whilst now, mostly, legitimate in my efforts to keep legal I do still get fined a hell of a lot by the locals because of the devices I built and the collateral that they somehow manage to pull off. Thankfully those Swat Kats, the Enforcers, and in general a bunch of folk working together to make being a villain nigh-impossible, however normal organized crime could still manage, if only barely. Whilst the other other villains still try there are solidly in the cartoony villain category and whilst I don’t feel good about the amount of crime I’m committing per day whilst trying to seem legitimate I certainly don’t feel too bad about it.
Not much else to say really.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>54603801
Did somebody say roll to seduce?
>>
Hey does anyone have the link to Dirge's drive? I keep losing it somehow.

Please and thank you.
>>
>>54605427
IT WASN'T ME I DIDN'T

>>54605431
NO STOP CEASE DESIST
>>
File: willy.jpg (291KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
willy.jpg
291KB, 670x377px
>>54605391
Ohhhhh.

You failed.
>>
So guys, I need a list of perks that causes stuff to scale with how beautiful you are, like the one from Akame ga Kill.

Or is that the only one?
>>
>>54605431
Huehue.... 69
>>
File: monty python arthur.jpg (40KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
monty python arthur.jpg
40KB, 500x371px
>>54603862
>Did you pick a particular setting, and why?
I did, yes. Because it seemed fun.

>What happened?
Well, I went to Camelot, 'twas a silly place.

Also, got held captive by a bunny instead of a dragon.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Legend 007.jpg (75KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Legend 007.jpg
75KB, 800x566px
Duel Monsters: The Heroes Jump 004:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Get Your Game On! [+100]
Waterfront Disaster! The Interrupted Kaiju Slumber [+100]
Star-Crossed Destiny! The Ultimate Nightmare [+100]
Origin: D. D. Drop-In
Perks:
Master of Seclusion [Free]
Visions of Justice [-200]
Powers/Gimmicks:
Doomguy [-300]
Witch Raider [-100]
Maskchange [-300]
Gear:
Costume [Free]
Gates of a Dark World [-200]

Hero’s Call (Circle, Yan-Chan, & Diend) [-200]

Diend [800]
Background: D. D. Drop-In
Perks:
Visions of Justice [-200]
Powers:
Witch Raider [-100]
Mechlight Dragon Revolution [-400]

John [800]
Background: Destiny Hero
Perks:
D-spirit [Free]
Overdestiny [-300]
Powers:
Devilguy [-200]
Doomguy [-300]

James
Background: Elemental Hero
Perks:
Hero Mask [Free]
Righteous Justice [-300]
Neo-Spacian Contact [-100]
Powers:
The Earth [-300]

Adam [800]
Background: Neo-Spacian
Perks:
Neo-Spacian Contact [Free]
Neo-Spacian Travel [-200]
Neo-Spacian Force [-300]
Powers:
Glow Moss [Free]
Contact Out [-300]

Anastasia
Background: D. D. Drop-In
Perks:
Visions of the Future [-300]
Powers:
Necro Shamanism [-300]
Vision Fusion [-200]

Yan-Chan
Background: Evil Hero
Perks:
Dark Calling [Free]
The Emissary from Hell, Infernal Jumper! [-200]
The Brightest Darkness and Darkest Light [-300]
Powers:
Infernal Contract: Bladedge [-300]
>>
>>54605431
That should count as a critical success, regardless of rolling high or low
>>
File: Kamen Rider Legend 006.png (162KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Legend 006.png
162KB, 300x300px
>>54605469
Jump 003, Entry 001
It seems that my super secret base is well hidden, good because I’m have the time of my life figuring out all this new tech I can suddenly make. The masks and belt got eaten by my Decadriver… again not sure how to deal with that. Neat thing I’ve found out after a decade exploring it is the fact that the Decadriver allows me to mix-n-match the transformations. Thankfully the masks charging and repair station is useful for creating some things so I simply produced a mask for my Doomguy transformation… that’s what I wanna say but mostly I’ve been fiddling with the station and trying my damnedest to ignore the fact that whilst I know how to build the Doomguy system from the ground up I have no resources save those I brought with me… which sadly didn’t include a power armor shop.
Thankfully at this point we’re used to Kaiju and can take them on, though we’re having some trouble due to

Jump 003, Entry 002
Experimenting with grampa’s cane has led me to a funny end. The cane itself can only replicate one effect at a time, so my sword can’t also produce anti-magic, but anyway discovery. Vapor and Acid are an awesome combination, granted I guess any combo that allows you to both produce and control water down the vapor level is pretty baller.

Jump 003, Entry 003
I barely have words right now… Anastasia got hurt bad, probably only her proximity to Adam saved her, we have been hunting whoever it is that did this.
Thankfully she’s is already recovering, thanks mostly to the power that Adam gained here, but she needs time to recover. Healing times are going to be our bane, maybe we can do something about that...
>>
File: NobuNobu.jpg (463KB, 850x491px) Image search: [Google]
NobuNobu.jpg
463KB, 850x491px
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>54605391
Nobu!
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>54605391
Here, let me try.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Legend 005.jpg (25KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Legend 005.jpg
25KB, 352x550px
>>54605484
Jump 003, Entry 004
So I met with the this… person who has apparently been looking for me. They’re odd and their idea of love is twisted, warped. I feel like I’m in front of Yan-Chan, before she mellowed out, again. Why is it that I only attract the really extremely dangerous types? I mean Yan-Chan is great nowadays but I have scars from her ‘correcting’ my behavior all those years ago, and now it looks like this Yubel is doing the same thing.

Jump 003, Entry 008
Hunting for Yubel has become a bit of a endeavor for me. An emotional rollercoaster as I followed in the wake of someone who thought suffering was love. She crafted murals to me, carved my image upon the city itself, and though it all I found bloody expressions of ‘love’.
We found her and using Adam’s power to push her on the ‘Destiny Road’ we bought some time. Which is something we sorely need, as I still was in the midst of building some devices to help out .
>>
>>54605446
You can't stop your legacy.

>>54605458
>>54605477
Critical success due to special circumstances. You can all go home now. Seduction successful in a single roll. You're welcome.
>>
>>54605494
>>54605431
Cracker_jack a cuck. Confirmed
>>
>>54605490
No Nobu for you.

Actually, what was her dc?
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>54605391
>>54605490
>>54605494
You are like little baby. Watch this.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>54605391
Yeah, fuck it, though I'm rolling for someone else to waifu Arturia.
>>
>>54605557
Sweet, I offer this Waifturia to Val.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>54605557
>>54605568
Oh you son of a bitch no you don't!
>>
File: Can't Hold Back.gif (586KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Hold Back.gif
586KB, 640x360px
>>54605571
Oh yes I do anon! Waifus for the Waifu God(dess)!
>>
>>54605497
We took an oath, man!

WE TOOK AN OATH
>>
File: Mordred.png (760KB, 765x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mordred.png
760KB, 765x900px
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>54605391
Fuck it, roll to seduce them both
>>
>whathavewedone.jpg
>>
File: IMG_0807.jpg (533KB, 2610x2196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
533KB, 2610x2196px
>>54605557
Sorry, but due to your roll you cause someone else to waifu saberface Hitler.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>54605602
I'll get in on the Mordred Gacha.
>>
>>54605623
Hitler is the last person ever who needs to be Saber Faced.
>>
>>54605623
...I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>mfw I remember the last time this happened
I am unsure whether to grin like a loon or tremble in fear.
inb4 why_not_both.jpg
>>
>>54605623
Now I see why the Russians were so eager to get to Berlin....
>>
File: Ib Gauntlet.pdf (521KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ib Gauntlet.pdf
521KB, 1x1px
I'm going to post my Ib gauntlet here one more time to make sure that everything is good to go. If I don't get any more suggestions, I'm going to upload it to the drive later today, but if there is anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know and I will try to make the changes.
>>
>>54605391
>>54605602
>>54605622
>>54605624
>>54605664
Grail War Start, best Waifu wins. 1 Roll, best result, honor rules on telling the truth, go!

https://fate-go.gamerch.com/%E8%AA%B2%E9%87%91%E5%8F%AC%E5%96%9A%EF%BC%88%E6%9C%9F%E9%96%93%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%EF%BC%89
>>
>>54605602
>>54605624

Fools, Mordred is not meant to be waifued. She is meant to be daughterud while you waifu her father.
>>
File: Jaguarman1.png (418KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
Jaguarman1.png
418KB, 385x545px
>>54605705
Not sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>54605696
You've put two of your Jumps into the wrong upload folder on SB's drive.

Not all all familiar with IB, but I like the look of this Jump.
>>
>>54605696
>>54605735
*Ib
>>
File: Ishtar.png (378KB, 350x498px) Image search: [Google]
Ishtar.png
378KB, 350x498px
>>54605705
Got Ishtar
>>
File: 1481187638.jpg (156KB, 640x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1481187638.jpg
156KB, 640x1095px
>>54605705
I got Lancer Medusa. I'm surprisingly okay with this, despite not getting my favorite dusky skinned assassin. Her Nobel Phantasm is pretty sweet.
>>
>>54605748
>Ishtar

That new art from Eliskalti's made me find new appreciation for Ishtar-Rin.
>>
>>54605431
>>54605602
Time to take all the waifus.
>>
>>54605735
Are you referring to the two Lewd jumps I uploaded (Miyuki-chan in Wonderland and Mogeko Castle)? Given that they shouldn't go into the normal upload folder for SB and lewd jumps are not welcome on the /tg/ drive, I thought I did the right thing by posting them in that folder and not bringing them up here.

I'm happy you like the Ib jump, though.
>>
File: 1480608960192.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1480608960192.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>54605836
>MFW
>>
>>54605838
They're lewds? My mistake then...
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>54605836
Anon, you'll want to put dice+1d100 in the options bar.
>>
>>54605838
I just started reading them in proper. I feel stupid now
>>
File: 1443520541009.jpg (136KB, 488x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443520541009.jpg
136KB, 488x800px
>>54605705
I got two 5 stars... Is that good? I know literally nothing about this and it won't even translate.
>>
>>54605859
>>54605869
It's not my first time around here, I swear, I have here all the summer!
>>
>>54605831
>Eliskalti
>Ishtar-Rin

I'mma need some sauce on this, anon.
>>
>>54605887
Servants have a class name in english mixed in with the Japanese, such as [Archer] or [Lancer]. Craft Essences are basically equipment pieces in the game. 5 Stars are good cards though.
>>
>>54605887
Well, that's a craft essence, not a Servant. And I think that character Irisviel
>>
>>54605696
What Jumps, if any, do you have planned after this one?
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>
>>54605896
It's alright, I mess up too from time to time.
>>
>>54605705
I don't speak moonrunes. How do?
>>
File: 1438609275001.jpg (121KB, 466x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438609275001.jpg
121KB, 466x800px
>>54605705
Best results means I pick the one with the most stars, right? If I'm supposed to go with the one at the top of the list I got Alexander instead.
>>
>>54605938
Hit the big green button and you get 10 cards. Some of them are craft essences, some of them are servants, the more stars they have the better they are. Like >>54605912 said here you can tell the servants apart since they have their class in brackets.

I only got Stheno or Euryale, not sure which, among a bunch of craft essences so I didn't feel like posting with the rest.
>>
File: Eyeless snek.jpg (87KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeless snek.jpg
87KB, 1200x720px
Hey val what kind of boost are you looking at if you dump your 1000 into either strength, durability or speed for the world devil form?
>>
>>54605924
Well, right now I'm focusing on one more lewd jump. Then I have jumps for The Great Muppet Caper and Kemono Friends that are still in progress but coming along well.

After that, I'm not sure; there's a few other jumps I've been working on here and there, but I'm not as certain on them as I have been for the main ones I've focused on up to this point.
>>
File: 1438429785002.jpg (177KB, 466x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438429785002.jpg
177KB, 466x800px
>>54605912
>>54605920
Oh, well this was the other one I got.
>>
File: 1438421577001.jpg (124KB, 465x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438421577001.jpg
124KB, 465x800px
>>54605705
Got Berserker. Obviously best waifu right there.
>>
>>54605969
The waifu in your heart is the one you should side with! Just pick whoever you want off the list that's a Servant. Jeanne is top tier though.
>>
>>54605442
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U
>>
>>54605993
Well, she is a grade A waifu, so you did well.
>>
>>54605900
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2803277

if I get banned for this, anon, so help me.
>>
>>54605997
I would have gone with Jeanne anyway. My other results were two men and two Taigas.
>>
>>54605705
I got 2 Medusas, Euryale, and Kiyohime, all 3-stars, and a 4-star Sakura crafting essence.
I also got Dracula, some Caster with a round straw hat, and a giant fucking robot.
>>
File: 1443450411001.jpg (115KB, 430x738px) Image search: [Google]
1443450411001.jpg
115KB, 430x738px
>>54605705
Is this... Priscilla?
>>
>>54606018
You got a good roll nonetheless.

>>54606061
Ah, I see you have been introduced to Babbage. Medusa the best waifu, I'd give you the win if I was the judge.

>>54606065
That's Artemis with a polymorphed Orion sitting on her shoulder.
>>
>>54606065
No, that's Artemis, who hijacked the Servant gig from Orion (who is now the teddy bear she's carrying).
>>
>>54602560
I'm a Diarmuid fan and thus I am contractually obligated to hate Kayneth and Sola-Ui for being huge shits.
>>
I got a 5-star Ishtar.
Do I win anything other than the tsun?
>>
>>54606126
Ishtar is a dere.
>>
>>54606167
But she's in Rin's body. Tsun incarnate.
>>
>>54606184
But the Ishtar adds more dere.

It balances out, so you get 50% Tsun, 50% dere.
>>
File: Dog Vacuum.gif (47KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dog Vacuum.gif
47KB, 355x200px
>>54606124
>I'm a Diarmuid fan and thus I am contractually obligated to hate Kayneth and Sola-Ui for being huge shits.
Good Moth.
>>
>>54604723
Not all jumps discount items, but that is ok there arent too many items in there and most your cp really should be going into being a better valkyrie pilot and your frame.
>>
>>54606167
I thought that the Ishtar from the myths is Yan? Didn't she kill Enkindu because Gil rejected her or something?
>>
>>54606320
No idea about our myths, but given that Merlin had to magick up Arturia a dick so that shenanigans could happen and Mordred could be born, Fate/'s are already a bit different.
>>
>>54606320
No, in the original myths while she was pissed that Gil rejected her the only reason the gods killed Enkidu (Ishtar didn't) was that she released the Bull of Heaven (because she threatened to unleash a zombie apocalypse on the world by opening the Gates to the Underworld if she didn't get it) onto Earth. Enkidu killed the Bull Of Heaven.

So in the god's stupid logic this means that Enkidu has to die.
>>
How hard would it be to use tomb kings stuff in the solars jump to trick the world into thinking you are an undead solar back for revenge?
>>
Still making items and new perks for world of cultivation but update wont be out this week, there is a big info dump on shen power, how it works, and types of it happening right now in the story and I want to give it a week or so before I add that in because it is a gamechanging thing in the setting.

Also lots of abrupt changes going on in different places, Ge has the best teachers.
>>
What's Discworld magic like? How much of a difference is there between Witch and Wizard magic?
>>
>>54606693
Solars can be undead?
>>
>>54606693
Those'd be Abyssals, man.
>>
>>54606852
https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Magic
>>
>>54606852
Discworld is one of my favorite magic systems, wizard magic uses math and symbolism to force reality to do stuff while witches use headology (psychology) to convince reality that something should really be happening the way they want. Mixed together you get bullshittium magic which lets you do all manner of insane stuff.
>>
>>54606693
Aren't the Abyssals Undead Solars? They would send a cease and desist warrant to you.

On the other hand their nothing forbidding it so just showing up as a skeleton Solar you probably could trick the majority of people who would not know any better, even more if you have deception perks.
>>
>>54604257
It's really the opposite (again according to the pokedex).
>>
>>54606693
They lose their Exaltation when they die, so anyone who has the faintest understanding of how Exalts work will know your story is a sham.

That, or they'll think you're a Deathlord. And proceed with extreme caution, while everyone important puts you on their shitlist.
>>
>>54606852
>Wizard
Let's you know how not to use magic.

>Witch
Lets you know when not to use magic.
>>
>>54603862
I went to Camelot Trigger, a setting for the FATE RPG, which is basically Arthurian Myth in the form of a Space Opera Mecha Anime. The way I write my Chain, I haven't really made up any particular plans yet. I just made a note in my build of where I was going, and moved on because I wasn't feeling passionate enough about it to write about it at the time.
>>
>>54603862
Used to be Fate/ Arthurian Mythos.

Then I changed my mind and went for the Dresden Files interpretation.

... not too sure what the consequences of that would be, particularly after going half-dragon.
>>
File: 1466121441595.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466121441595.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>54607058
>YFW
>>
>>54606852
Speaking of magic on the disc, is there any way to become a Sourcerer?
>>
>>54607142
Be the 8th son of an 8th son.

I know of a way, but it takes a bit of fanwanking to pull off.

Isekai yourself, have 8 kids in disc then make sure the 8th kid has 8 kids, isekai yourself into kid number 8 and bam.
>>
>>54607170
>Be the 8th son of an 8th son.
Yeah I know, but that's pretty hard to pull off in the chain. Sure, I could do as you say and isekai myself in another jump to become the 8th son of an 8th son, but I don't think that would give me any power on the Disc. And just fanwanking that my background character in Discworld is fulfills the requirements to be a Sourceror feels kinda off (and a bit too wankey).
>>
>>54604275
Ridiculously so. I take most of the social manipulation perks I can lay my hands on and given I was a control freak pre-chain I can't see why that'd change.

Messing with the lives of others is pretty much a hobby although I try to make sure they're better off at the end than they were at the start unless they've annoyed me. Sometimes I'll send someone on an adventure while shapeshifting into several roles to make it a funnier story.

|'d rather win a war with very few deaths and nobody knowing I was at war with them in the first place. I'm not usually into kingly posturing and I dislike fighting both people who can and cannot possibly harm me so most of my victories are won through subterfuge, misdirection and shady behind the scenes stuff.
>>
>>54607206
>I was a control freak
Meaning you are a control reak right now?
>>
>>54607273
Control freak* and yes.
>>
>>54607142
Three ways I know of:

1: Use Ultimate Lifeform to become one. But that's boring.

2: Use something like Deal With The Devil and convince Coin to trade you his status as a Sourceret.

3: Use Sidereal bullshit to rewrite your history as being an 8th son of an 8th son. Due to the way reality works on the Disc, it will probably just go with it and effectively make that true. Bam, you're a Sourceret.
>>
>>54607421
>2: Use something like Deal With The Devil and convince Coin to trade you his status as a Sourceret.
Oh yeah, completely forgot about him. That shouldn't be too hard either, iirc his father was a total asshole and forced him to do stuff like take over the magic university.
>>
>>54607199
No no, make sure you have a 1 up in case it fails and just use a spell to move your soul, or a part of your soul, maybe use one of the 9 souls you can get from soul eater, move that soul into the baby before its born and isekai yourself like that then merge with the resulting sourcerer you. All in discworld.
>>
FSN's black grail perk is the one that lets you make minions out of raw evil, right?
>>
>>54606693
Very. Oh, sure, your average mortal would be fooled. But anybody that's important knows that an undead Exalted is an impossibility, and would instead think that you're using some trick to make it look like you're a zombie Solar. Either you're a living Solar that's using disguise charms to appear as an undead, or you're a ghost that's using disguise charms to appear as a Solar. And if they figure out that you're some outside-context dimension-hopper that can cheat and be both at the same time...well, they'd be scared then, but for different reasons than your ruse.

>>54606876
>>54606902
No, Abyssals are Solars whose exaltations have been corrupted by death-aspected Essence. You can't actually have an undead Solar, the Exaltation leaves the host at death. That's why the Deathlords need Neverborn-enhanced super ghost powers instead of just using their Exalted charms.
>>
Anybody claim Hollow Knight?
>>
>>54607899
Not that I'm aware, no.
>>
For those who know stuff about Stellaris, how difficult would it be to take on the Worm drawback?
>>
>>54608052
Alright then. I'm not placing a claim on it or anything, because pretty much anyone could probably do a better job then me, but I am working on a jump for it.
>>
>>54607614
There's probably others out there that can do it too, but yes, turning All the World's Evils into familiars is one of its functions.
>>
>>54608094
Do you have the ability to strike at things that exist outside time? If so, not too horrible. If not, you're doomed.
>>
>>54605595
>>54605595
How's the X-Men Movies update going? Not sure if I make a build right now or not.
>>
File: Ibaraki Douji.png (510KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Ibaraki Douji.png
510KB, 512x724px
>>54605705
I got a Berserker Demon, apparently? Anyone know more about who this is supposed to be?
>>
>>54606065
This is supposed to be the next event servant and I really want it. She's super cute.
>>
>>54607731
>instead of
According to the book, Deathlords use all Solar charms, all Abyssal charms, and all Ghost aracanoi.
>>
>>54608254
Well shit. Know of any perks that help with that?

>>54608356
An oni from folklore like Shuten Douji, according to the Grand Order wiki they existed during the same time period. She's was also the last remaining one after the rest were killed off
>>
>>54608440
The terrible mechanics for Deathlord powers and how they make no sense aside, my point is that they don't have those charms thanks to their traits as Exalted. They lost them when they died, and didn't gain those charms back until they received a power boost from the Neverborn. They're running off of super ghost mojo instead of their Exaltations, even if the powers manifest near-identically.
>>
How do people like Val type Jumps so fast?
>>
>>54608517
Let go of your fears.
>>
>>54608448
Huh. Neat. Thanks anon.
>>
>>54608517
Loving what they do, lots of practice, being good at it, knowing the source material really well.
>>
>>54608517
With their fingers, I presume. Unless Val is actually a really complex bot that NuBee made for the purpose of making jumps, and all the time spent not making jumps is him doing maintenance
>>
>>54608517
Witchcraft, obviously.
>>
>>54608566
Now this I believe. Foul witchery is afoot
>>
>>54608557
here's the thing , there was an attempt at automating Build making very early on, some of it's posts were eerily Human , but I don't think it could've made a coherent jump,although that was over a year and a half ago.
>>
>>54608593
Shit I forgot about botposter. Did he die?
>>
>>54608631
I'm not even talking about the bot poster,I'm talking about it's precursor brobot from the IRC,it was eventually turned off because it started creeping people out and folks thought it was a non-native English speaker. But yeah, that was a thing,given some more processing power and over a year of over 300 jumps . I can totally see it becoming a thing.
>>
>>54603908

Use my lady form from Ranma 1/2 to try talking my way out of an arraigned marriage. And using it to pretend to be my own sister.
>>
>>54608517
By not procrastinating and actually write instead of looking at the skeleton jump
t. Someone who doesn't do anything of the above
Also isn't Val a writer?
>>
>>54604895
Can you just ban Bancho already? Dude does nothing but makes everything he touches worse.
>>
>>54608740
I'd rather they ban you, honestly.
>>
>>54608740
I concur with >>54608790
Off to /trash/ with you
>>
>>54608740
Being a low quality human being isn't a bannable offense. If he actually starts posting garbage he'll get banned. And no one in their right mind would take moderation advice from a /jc/ anon.
>>
>>54608740
Who's Bancho?
>>
File: Best Fate Girl.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Best Fate Girl.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>54603862
Fate, so I could daughteru Mordred. That is my only reason for choosing that setting.
Camelot lasted, because I also smacked sense into Lancelot.

>>54604275
I try to be honest and upfront, but I also realize there are times where, in my opinion, manipulation is the better option.

>>54604992
He has trouble because it was made by non-humans with non-human methods. It's similar to his problems with Ea but not as bad.

>>54605391
F

>>54605602
>>54605624
Do not waifu my daughteru.

>>54605705
I got the french queen.

>>54605836
F
>>
>>54608874
Are you so new that you don't know who Bancho is?
>>
>>54608874
Oh you sweet summer newfag
Tera is the shittiest human being ITT. Leave it at that and don't ask about his fetishes
>>
>>54608897
>Do not waifu my daughteru.
I'm gonna do it. Do you prefer Dad, Daddy, or Papa Justice?
>>
>>54608903
Nope, I'm asking what is Bancho's name in the Discord, though I'll admit that my question wasn't phrased well.
>>
File: John Wick Jumpchain.pdf (135KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
John Wick Jumpchain.pdf
135KB, 1x1px
because why not? Very much a WIP currently, but I thought I'd give y'all a taste.
>>
>>54608935
Ian.
>>
>>54608929
Fine, but treat her right. And whichever you prefer, except daddy. That's fuckin weird.
>>
>>54608935
Why bother unless you're going to go on there to harass him? It's not like he even talks much.
>>
>>54608943
Hey, look! It's Keanu Reeves
>>
>>54608953
Understood Papa Justice
>>
>>54608946
>>54608984
>go on there to harass him?
Nah just curious, I'm not that autistic to sperg at him for just joining Discord.
>>
>>54608953
>daddy
Hi there daddy. Wanna go for a ride daddy? We can shift gears all night long, who knows maybe my hand will miss the stick and grab something else...
>>
Who is the strongest in DxD we could take on and beat with just being a dragon and not accounting for any perks?
>>
>>54609076
A housecat.
>>
>>54609165
Which are surprisingly powerful in dxd.
>>
>>54609076
A Great War veteran could beat you, but I imagine you'd outclass Rias and her subordinates
>>
>>54609165
>>54609186
You mean in D&D?
>>
>>54609076
Using just the Dragon racial option? Well, you'd outclass most early-series villains but by around volume 10 you'd be getting your ass kicked unless you went on a training montage.
>>
>>54609202
Highschool DxD
>>
>>54604992
Whether Counter Guardian or otherwise, Emiya's problem projecting it has to do with the cost, and that his circuits atrophied during life: Remember, he didn't even learn how to use his actual circuits until during the 5th War. By that point their quality had degraded. That said, this only applies outside his world, because inside UBW the sword is always waiting.
>>
>>54605981
Probably at least the same level as if you focused it into a specific body purchase one time, like being able to punch with the force of nuclear bombs. Might actually be a few times stronger.
>>
>>54609386
/pol/ doesn't happen to have a right wing approved clothing thread going, does it?
>>
>>54609386
America is full of people with too much influence and too much stupidity for words to suffice. What's new? And what has it got to do with Jumpchain?
>>
>>54609386
>those last four
I refuse to believe those are real.
>>
>>54609386
Why is your first instinct on seeing an image macro about politics always to post it on /jc/? Surely there's some kind of /r/FunnyLibtardQuotes or something where these things would be more relevant? Or is Jumpchain the only thing you do on the entire internet?
>>
Who in worm is worthy of forgiveness and psychiatric help and who deserves to be killed with scry and die.
>>
>>54609452
They are, sadly.
>>
>>54609386

Are you referring to normal human to human racism, or something like racism against elves or something like that?
>>
>>54609452
Unfortunately, no those are actual articles...

>>54609440
>what has it got to do with Jumpchain?
You just don't want to reveal your racism, jumper.
You probably don't like those orcs, undead and demons you keep running into.
>>
>>54609452
The baby one makes sense at least - babies don't like being held by people who look different to their parents. Pretty obvious evolutionary reasons there.
>>
>>54609386
You have a past in the Reich of Wolfenstein and see if you aren't a little racist
>>
Report off topic posts.
>>
>>54609373
For the King perk, does the source of the Darkness we take in need to be alive, or is it permanent? Also, what kind of range does the telepathy have to start, and would other forms of telepathy let us take in people's Darkness or is it only the type granted by the perk?
>>
>>54609499
Scion is worth of a scry and die, if you're hard enough. Anyone with a Kill Order has likely done something truly awful to deserve a scry and die as well.

Beyond that you'll need to do things on a case by case basis. I'd argue that unless you can deal with Scion and the Endbringers yourself that Cauldron notably *isn't* a group you should scry and die, since they're currently pretty much the only people holding the world together.
>>
>>54609452
who did the destiny jump?
it feels really basic.
>>
>>54609582
When was Golden Morning "supposed" to happen, had it not been kickstarted?
>>
>>54609499
Adopt a Bonesaw.
>>
>>54609575
It's permanent as long as you keep it. The range is probably a few miles at first but other telepathy can work if it can feel emotions, including deeply buried ones.
>>
>>54609614
Same guy who did the Witcher jump, which is also really basic. Barely better than Wakfu-tier.
>>
>>54609614
IIRC, the author did intend to come back and update it, but no one has seen them since.
>>
>>54609616
http://timeglider.com/t/f1a836311fa00bb3?min_zoom=13&max_zoom=43
>>
>>54609440
>America
>Just America
>>
>>54609499
While I could put in categories, I'll just list a few specific groups or individuals: The Undersiders (Their worst is that they're kids shat upon from a great height, then puppeted by a maniplator.) The BB Wards (Shit city, with shit lives) except for Gallant (Fucking Cauldron.) Bonesaw. New Wave needs it as well, and they're not all that bad.

Who deserves scry and die? Cauldron members. The Slaughterhouse Nine (except for Bonesaw.) Thinker. Saint and the Dragonslayers. Director Tagg.
>>
>>54609675
It's another "Spare Bonesaw because she's a loli" post, huh?
>>
>>54608094

The Worm can be killed by a strong-enough fleet in the actual game, far as I can see. You ought to be good. http://www.stellariswiki.com/Horizon_Signal_events
>>
>>54609653
Thanks. How's your day, by the way?
>>
>>54609499
The answer to the first is always Narwhal. Glaistig Uaine/Valkyrie has some potential to be saved too, but that requires a lot more power and persistence than most Jumpers are going to put into the matter.
>>
>>54609616
"Golden Morning" meaning the elimination of the Host species, and moving to the next world? After complete shard saturation in the Host species across ALL populated Earths.
We're talking centuries. The Cycle is centuries long.
>>
>>54609516
>racism against elves
That isn't racism anon, it's being correct.
>>
>>54609668
That looks like it only lists "actual" events, not theoretical ones.

>>54609732
That is what I meant, yes. Thanks.
>>
>>54609732
Golden Morning is the event where Scion loses his shit and decides he's just going to go ahead and blow up the earth.
>>
>>54609720
Not bad. School starts again today so I'll be away for most of it. Should be fun though and I'll get plenty of chances to do some more writing.
>>
>>54609616
Scion was going to flip out in around 15 years without Jack Slash's influence. As you know, Cauldron let him do it when he did it because the Endbringers would have ground humanity down too much for them to even put up a token resistance by then.
>>
File: Angry About Elves.png (26KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
Angry About Elves.png
26KB, 300x100px
>>54609751
Pic Related?
>>
>>54609698
No. It's spare Bonesaw because she was mindfucked and brainwashed by Jack fucking Slash using her family to torture her. Same reason my full list includes most of Heartbreaker's family, including both Cherish and Regent.
>>
File: Not Wrong.jpg (34KB, 360x515px) Image search: [Google]
Not Wrong.jpg
34KB, 360x515px
>>54609751
>>54609802
Pic Related
>>
>>54609675
>Their worst is that they're kids shat upon from a great height, then puppeted by a maniplator.
Yeah, Tattletale really needs to be brought to justice.
>>
>>54609825
Yet none of the other members that are bad because of stuff inflicted on them or things they couldn't control are on your list. Not even Manton, the unambiguous one.
>>
>>54609675
>Gallant (Fucking Cauldron
Was Gallant ever confirmed Cauldron? I know the Mayor's son was, Triumph?, but I don't know about Gallant.

Also most Cauldron Clients are not Cauldron Members, there is a distinct difference between people who bought powers, some for a good reason, and people who knowingly experimented on people.
>>
File: 1482476844174.png (52KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1482476844174.png
52KB, 192x192px
>>54609839
>he can't handle the smug
>>
>>54609839
For what, being annoying? So far as I can tell she's the accessory to a luandry list of small time crime, most of which was perpetuated on other villians, and all under the threat of being gunned down.
>>
>>54609768

What was the jump you made where the scenario has you fight on an even scale with your opponent, I think it was a visual novel with the American maid with german waepons
>>
>>54609839
Oh, I didn't say they shouldn't be arrested for being criminals. This was a "who gets psychiatric help or gets murdered" question. But Tattletale is just as fucked up as the rest.
>>
File: Hollow Knight Jump.pdf (69KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Knight Jump.pdf
69KB, 1x1px
Here's what I've got so far for Hollow Knight. Any thoughts?
>>
>>54608217
...Others?

Wait, hang on. Shadow of the colossus?
>>
>>54609924
You might want to wait until you have at least a rough skeleton before showing off a WIP. Right now there's nothing to really say except that I hope that isn't all you're writing for intro text.
>>
>>54609864
Manton is super fucking evil. There is no ambiguity with him, Hatchet Face, Crawler, Jack Slash, or Shatterbird. Burnscar maybe deserves help, but the rest of those guys are just evil. They have the presence of mind not to do shitty things, they have the freedom to stop, but they do it anyway because they're fucking evil.
>>
>>54609675
>New Wave
I was too busy cannibalizing New Wave to fix them. Seeing Brandish's face when Purity and Panacea hooked up was easily worth it though.
>>
>>54609911
Majikoi
>>
>>54609886
I can't handle the manipulative bitch who's responsible for a good 50% of the suffering in the protagonist's life, no.

>>54609889
You're not familiar with Worm, then, are you? No, Tattletale's responsible for all the evil shit that Taylor winds up doing. Well, Taylor's responsible for it, I'm not saying Taylor shouldn't be held accountable for what she does. But it's Tattletale constantly manipulating her and the Undersiders into conflict with the PRT (not even for any real benefit, just because she has a compulsive need to feel like the smartest person in the room) that leads to Taylor going so far off the deep end.
>>
>>54609669
>Especially America
No-ones saying the whole world isn't going mad or stupid or stupidly mad, just that America is particularly bad.

>>54609535
So it has nothing to do with Jumpchain then. So, why are we even talking about this?
>>
>>54609879
>Gallant
Yes, he was a Cauldron cape.
But this was an answer for who gets psychiatric help. Cauldron capes are mentally stable, no triggers to break them and minimal (if any) actual conflict impulse.
So, no, Cauldron capes don't go on the list in general, unless other circumstances justify it (Sveta).

My issue with Gallant is that... Cauldron or the PRT should have made sure he was fucking trained to use his "I can see your emotional state" to, I dunno, help stabilize the team.
>>
>>54609958
>I can't handle the manipulative bitch who's responsible for a good 50% of the suffering in the protagonist's life, no.
>implying I give a fuck about Taylor
She can die in a dumpster fire for all I care. She's the one element that made reading Worm tedious as fuck for me. Fortunately there were enough moments where the story didn't focus on her. And believe me, even without Tattletale, Tayler would have done the same kind of fucked up shit she did in canon.
>>
>>54609958
And you just let that happen? Wow that makes you indirectly responsible doesn't it. Because what I detailed was everything that she's be up to, up to the point of the Jump entry. You can prevent everything that you are speaking of. So yeah, go you.
>>
>>54609996
OR died. Because suicidal girl is suicidal.
>>
>>54610022
Oh yeah, right. The reason Tattletale even cared about Taylor at all was because she reminded her of her brother who committed suicide.
>>
>>54609924
Check this out for a lot of the lore stuff I'd like in the game: https://steamcommunity.com/app/367520/discussions/3/2741975115064644160/
>>
>>54609958
>for a good 50% of the suffering in the protagonist's life, no.
>No, Tattletale's responsible for all the evil shit that Taylor winds up doing.
>But it's Tattletale constantly manipulating her and the Undersiders into conflict with the PRT...that leads to Taylor going so far off the deep end.
Have you even read Worm?
Dislike Tattletale if you like, but please don't tell lies or exaggerations so bad they might as well be lies to further it.
>>
>>54609958
Taylor is a ball of fucking angst and suffering regardless of whether she's manipulated to do bad things or not. They reason she suffers is because Worm is written in such a way as to maximize the number of bad things that happens and minimize anything positive, and since Taylor is the main character, she has to suffer constantly to satisfy the author's boner for constant monotone despair.
>>
>>54609955
GoH question.
How powerful would I have to be for Divine Form to offer more protection than a Barbadium Body?
>>
>>54609386
>Smug retort: But Anon, I eliminate all meatbags equally, without consideration to ethnicity, class, or creed.
>>
>>54610007
>not killing teenagers with mental health problems and fucked up circumstances for what they did in a novel you read on the internet
What are you, a responsible adult? /jc/ is obviously not the right place for you.
>>
>>54609981
That's fair.
>>
>>54610050
I think his initial posts pretty clearly established that he has an agenda, and lacks any interest in being persuaded to abandon it.
>>
>>54610053
>Taylor is a ball of fucking angst and suffering
Not really. Have you read worm?
>>
>>54610083
>implying you have to be responsible or mature to not be a serial killer
>>
>>54609996
True enough. Taylor's pretty awful. But I empathized with her at the beginning, so I guess it's just inertia keeping me caring about what happens to her. And yeah, she'd be bad without Tattletale's influence, but Lisa made her so much worse.

>>54610007
What? No, I'm talking about in canon. Sorry, I apparently gave the wrong impression. Of course I worked to change it in my chain, the first thing I did in Worm was get rid of problematic elements like Tattletale.

>>54610050
Right, Lisa definitely isn't a huge asshole who actively sabotages everything she's involved in just so she can be smug. That time she was trying to pick apart the Protectorate's reputation and unit cohesion during an attack from a giant monster certainly isn't indicative of that.

>>54610053
Fair enough. Without Lisa something else horrible would have happened to her.
>>
>>54610057
Probably pretty darn powerful? Certainly at the point where destroying planets is an easy move.
>>
>>54609958
>Tattletale
Tattletale is a manipulative, vindictive bitch who enjoys pushing everybody's buttons. She is nowhere near a "good" person. Despite this, she does actually give a shit about people.

Thus, she's on my "criminal who needs psychiatric help" list.
Incidentally, Accord is on the same list, and he's an even worse person than Tattletale.
>>
File: Knight Princess.png (25KB, 157x431px) Image search: [Google]
Knight Princess.png
25KB, 157x431px
>>54609955
>Majikoi

Thanks Aussie, and one more thing. In the Jorge Joestar jump the arrow crossed house is described as having a ghost like entity and I wanted to know is it a humanoid stand possessing the home or is it like rolling stone where the boulder itself is the stand?, Also can Import a home for the stand?
>>
Tattletale actually just needs to get laid.
>>
>>54609386
Yes and?
>>
>>54610091
Yes. My agenda is "Lisa is a compulsive liar and directly responsible for Taylor becoming a supervillain, leading to all the suffering she experienced". From the very beginning, Lisa was lying to her. "It's just cops and robbers", "the PRT are just another gang", stuff like that. Because hey, the law enforcement agency that's a bit overly focused on image because they need public support is totally the same thing as the Bond villain, the sex slavers, and the Neo-Nazis in town, right?

>>54610112
She'd end the world if it let her feel like she was smarter than everyone around her. She nearly did. She doesn't deserve help, she deserves a bullet in the brain. I wish Miss Militia had followed through.
>>
>>54609779
>Scion was going to flip out in around 15 years without Jack Slash's influence.
So if I kill Jack I don't have to worry about Scion since I'll be gone in 10 years?
>>
>>54610163
>the PRT are just another gang
Eh... Ironically, that wasn't a lie. At least not when it comes to Brockton Bay. Feudalism, HO!
>>
File: Averagedayatbeth.png (3MB, 800x6900px) Image search: [Google]
Averagedayatbeth.png
3MB, 800x6900px
Would anyone be opposed to a Scrollhammer Jump?

Also if CCDT is on, would a Jump based on the Dragon faction of the game be too much of an infringement on your Skyrim Jump?
>>
File: Gabriella.jpg (6KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Gabriella.jpg
6KB, 256x144px
>>54609838
All pic related proves is that Gabriella is the best girl of all of Drakengard. Prove me wrong.

You can't.
>>
>>54610163
>From the very beginning, Lisa was lying to her. "It's just cops and robbers", "the PRT are just another gang", stuff like that. Because hey, the law enforcement agency that's a bit overly focused on image because they need public support is totally the same thing as the Bond villain, the sex slavers, and the Neo-Nazis in town, right?
I hate how fanfiction has embraced that stupid lie.
>>
>>54610163
The PRT are actually a bunch of losers and good for nothings though, deliberately sabotaged on every level from the outset to be more of a hindrance than an actually functional law enforcement organization.
>>
>>54610107
I remember you approved of someone using True Form to have their power sealed like Mori instead instead of their "real body" like the Ox King. Whenever you get to updating GoH for the last season could you list that alternative in the jump?
>>
>>54610201
Zero is pretty awesome. Foul mouth violent nympho presses a lot of my buttons.
>>
>>54610197
>based on the Dragon faction

you have Thu'um and what, that's it?
>>
>>54610107
Are the things you create with Materialization permanent?
>>
>>54610229
Wildow is Canadian which explains why they don't act like American law enforcement in the slightest.
>>
>>54610263
Real american law enforcement would probably be a lot worse desu.
>>
>>54610107
Oh I finally remembered what I wanted to ask you.

Does the 2nd True Magic allow time travel? It briefly mentions it but I wasn't sure.
>>
>>54610263
You mean worse than the gangs are ever presented?
>>
>>54610248
Well you have the old Atmorran and proto-Nordic people and traditions. You have the Draugr and Priests, the dragons and the Thu'um too. Could pull on all sorts of lore appropriate perks and items for the Merethic Era.
>>
>>54610273
>>54610282
If by worse you mean the PRT and the Procterate actually killing dangerous parahumans in self defense.
>>
>>54610182
That is correct. Keep in mind that there is a non-zero chance Cauldron will take a more proactive stance in causing Golden Morning anyway (though they won't necessarily know this is what Contessa's Path to Victory is leading them to) so you might want to keep an eye on things if you've got precognition.
>>
>>54610307
I'll just kill Cauldron as well.

Especially stupid plot device Contessa
>>
>>54610301
Nah, by worse I mean killing innocent civilians because they got to the wrong house, or because they just wanted to shoot at something at the moment. Or killing your dog simply because, but if you kill a police dog, you go to jail as if you killed an officer.

Like, I'm not even american, so I might have some misconceptions about the american police because of the """media""", but from my position in europe they look like a fucking joke.
>>
>>54610327
>Contessa
How do I waifu? Not for keeps, just for fun.
>>
>>54610101
>That time she was trying to pick apart the Protectorate's reputation and unit cohesion during an attack from a giant monster certainly isn't indicative of that.
What fanfic are you misremembering as canon here? Lisa helped during the two Endbringer attacks she was part of in the novel, and was attacked by Cody during the last one.

>>54610141
Her power gets in the way of that. Too much detail to stomach.

>>54610112
Generally, yeah. She's flawed, like all humans and all parahumans.

>>54610163
Yeah, you are just rabid about this. I'm not going to keep talking to you about this. Have fun stoking your hateboner for a fictional character.
>>
>>54610301
American Police are to cowardly to actually defend themselves from real threats. They only pull their guns on people who can't and wouldn't shoot back.
>>
When is the WoW jump coming out? I want to roleplay Monara.
>>
>>54610348
Seriously though, if so many police officers are so "afraid for their lives" that they have to shoot anything that moves, something has to change.
>>
>>54610343
Make her being your waifu one of the steps she needs to complete to fulfill a path. she'll just do it without question because she's used to following her Power's instructions. Tricky, but doable with the right OCP.
>>
>>54610138
The house itself is the stand. Can't import, the layout of the house is important.

>>54610201
Gabby comes close, just the voice actor alone almost makes it on nostalgia.

>>54610231
I'll try and remember to do that.

>>54610249
Far as I can tell, yes.

>>54610280
I believe it does, though it'd be by going to another timeline and then back to your original one in a different spot.
>>
>>54610368
It's coming out SOONᵀᴹ.
And you're a dirty, dirty whore.
>>
>>54610374
>>54610348
I know its bait but there were literally riots and marches saying to murder cops at all times for no reason and the president at the time Encouraged it, why do you think cops are worried?
>>
File: sweat.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>54610343
>remember anon brought up lewd PtV use
>>
>>54609838
Good and bad are human concepts, so something that is not human cannot be classified as neither good nor bad.

-Some guy whose name I dunno.
>>
>>54610112

>Incidentally, Accord is on the same list, and he's an even worse person than Tattletale.

Also I'd recommend removing or shutting off her power to see what happens. Mostly since her powers nonsense enough that Lisa ending up how she did in canon makes no sense unless her shard is one of the influential ones or she's dumb enough to not ignore suggestions to take the reckless and stupid options.
>>
>>54610301
No, fuck you. I've actually been fucking robbed by the fucking police before and seen how they manipulate the justice system to avoid all culpability to their actions and get away with tons of crime. It's almost to the level of stereotypical 'sprinkle crack on the body so you can claim self defense' where I live. Cops driving up and shooting some kid in the park while he's just standing around. Fuck you, the police are literally worse than any fucking crime they prevent.
>>
>>54610388
>Far as I can tell, yes.
Is there any limit on what you can create, like food? What's the range in which you can create things? Like, I know that 100 points are apparently the max for a single thing you can create, but what would that be object-wise if you don't create a nuke? A house? A river?
>>
>>54610419
Share.
>>
>>54610340
American police have issues but they aren't that bad, the worst of them are those who are just poorly trained soldiers pretending to be police.
>>
>>54610288
So, like, ancient nord stuff?

I'd be into it. Go for it, anon. Just make it set in a period of time not covered by the other jumps.
>>
>>54610112
>>54610436

I accidentally erased the following without noticing it before posting.

Wasn't Accords plan "How do I get to attempt my plan to end world hunger?"
>>
>>54610437
>Cops driving up and shooting some kid in the park while he's just standing around. Fuck you, the police are literally worse than any fucking crime they prevent.

You mean the kid pointing a gun at people and harrassing them all day?
>>
>>54610451
Ah... that's the thing. Scrollhammer is like an AU, if you were to make Warhammer Fantasy and TES have a baby. So while it's still set in the 4E, the tone and 'style of play' would be markedly different.
>>
File: 1465318086454.png (2KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1465318086454.png
2KB, 380x380px
>>54610415
>Cops DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
>>54610437
>Black man detected
>>
>>54610368
Hopefully never until somebody more competent finishes the jump first.
>>
>>54610483
>Cops did everything bad ever fuck the police comin' straight from the underground!
>>
>>54610346
>Generally, yeah. She's flawed, like all humans and all parahumans.

Triggering with powers takes all those little flaws and personality traits a person has and amplifies them.
Someone who takes a bit of pride in her insight and understanding has her brother suicide, her need to understand causes her to trigger with an advanced inference power. At the same time, her "I'm the smartest" pride becomes a caricature of smugness. Her need to know and understand becomes an addiction to pushing buttons just to see what happens.
>>
>>54610419
But I though that using PTV as the Path of the Waifu was the only Jumper approved use of it?
>>
Can someone post the latest WoW jump please?
>>
>>54610459
'Allegedly'
Again, sprinkle crack on the body.
>>
Europeans talking about American law enforcement like it's always happening like the freak occurrences that are noteworthy enough to end up on their news. Nevermind that they're reacting to the police force of a nation the size of their entire continent like it's completely monolithic.
>>
>>54610441
Turns out it was Cracker Jack
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50579084/#50588052
>>
>>54610437
>I've actually been fucking robbed by the fucking police before
A dirty cop who isn't representative of police as a whole.

>manipulate the justice system to avoid all culpability to their actions
>It's almost to the level of stereotypical 'sprinkle crack on the body
Exaggerations of a real problem colored by your bias due past experiences.

>Cops driving up and shooting some kid in the park while he's just standing around.
A situation you are ill informed on yet believe immediately due to personal bad experiences with the police.
>>
>>54610458
Yes. Accord is obsessed with his Plan to Solve World Hunger.

Seriously.
>>
File: 1465318430023.png (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465318430023.png
105KB, 500x500px
>>54610500
I'm not saying cops are automatically bad or something. I'm saying there is corruption and shiet and it tends to spread because those who try to fix things get fucked over or in a ditch in the worst case. Such is life, desu.
>>
>>54610524
Always disbelief the cops, always believe the criminals, eh?
>>
>>54610536
Hey anon.

What's your opinion on Muslims?
>>
>>54610442
>poorly trained mall security pretending to be police.
FTFY?
>>
>>54610555
You responded to someone pointing out the retarded race riots that happened at the end of the Obama administration acting like the cops were legitimately responsible at some idiots throwing a fit because of court cases not going their way.
>>
>>54610557
Can't ignore or disbelieve a fucking body bag. When they only one telling tails is the one who pulled the trigger, who in their right mind would believe it?
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>54610536
>>
File: Kumagawa Misogi 003.jpg (41KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Kumagawa Misogi 003.jpg
41KB, 500x354px
>>54610535
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50579084/#50588052

Wait how the fuck did ASA/Garlock/Battler-Anon get The End from Medaka Box!?
>>
>>54610600
What reason do you have to disbelieve it?
>>
>>54610607
Same reason he does, gets, or obtains anything else.

Wanking so hard he tears skin.
>>
>>54610479
Ahh. I don't see an issue with it, still might want to address it with CCDT tho
>>54610528
Eurofags have no right to say anything about our police, our terrorism rates are like- none compared to them.

My friend is over in Europe right now, actually. Apparently, there are SWAT looking dudes all over the place, and that's just-another-day.
>>
>>54610621
I will when I see him, until then I'll probably do another faction
>>
>>54610564
>Someone goes on a fuck the popo rant
>Tries to bait anons into debating religion with him by implying people who disagree with him hate muslims
Are you from California by any chance?
>>
>>54610590
No that is the problem with some European police, over militarized & poorly trained vs ill prepared & unarmed.
>>
File: Kumagawa Misogi 001.jpg (50KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Kumagawa Misogi 001.jpg
50KB, 500x461px
>>54610615
I won't accept that without a good reason why he has the end. Wank is quite possible but I'd like to see it instead of just the results of the Wank.

ASA/Garlock/Battler-Anon I request to know how you got the Abnormality known as The End. Please explain this to me.
>>
>>54610632
why does Elder Scrolls need faction jumps?
>>
>>54610502
Yeah, but Tattletale supposedly has that weakness, but in story she doesn't actually have that weakness all that often. I think the term is an 'informed weakness'.
The only times she pushes buttons in excess is with Jack Slash and gets a Glasgow Kiss for her trouble. You could argue in incident at the bank was also her going over the mark, but with her only real means of keeping Glory Girl at bay was a bluff and her mouth.
Tattletale while flawed gets vilified well beyond what's reasonable.

>>54610537
Nice goal, terrible blindspots in his plan as to how to achieve it.

>>54610564
I'm lovely. Why'd you ask.
>>
Why do people think that anyone on 4chan is capable of critical self-examination or being educated about politics or looking from the perspective of others beyond "they're just looking to be OFFENDED and ANGRY".

It's a fool's errand to discuss politics here. Let's go back to powerwanking.
>>
>>54610658
Where there is a perk somewhere to steal powers there is a way.
>>
>>54610681
>Let's go back to powerwanking.
~lewd~ <george_takei_voice> Oh, my. </george_takei_voice>
>>
>>54610681
Heck it's against the rules as this stuff isn't either Traditional Games nor Jumpchain related. Some Anon(s) need to head to /Pol and leave /JC alone.
>>
>>54610610
>I know I fucking killed him and the forensic evidence is all over the place and blatantly contradictory to my story, but you have to accept my claims as truth anyway that I was totally justified
This is why police activity needs to monitored constantly.
>>
>>54610681
>Let's go back to talking about waifus.
FIFY
>>
File: 1501007464155.png (375KB, 267x651px) Image search: [Google]
1501007464155.png
375KB, 267x651px
>>54610401
Yes, yes I am.
>>
>>54610699
I would love if that was an actualy font you could get somewhere.
>>
>>54610607
You know, Abnormalities are pretty bullshit, but are completely biological in scope, and in turn, can be achieved through the flask plan. It would take a long time to get anything even close to All-Fiction or The End, but it is not an impossible feat.

Of course getting a straight up The End as a power through the flask plan is not something I would see as probable.
>>
>>54610695
Not doing dude. Other than Gaunlet doing a thought exersize the one time I don't think there is a way to get non-CP bought powers out of Medaka Box Jump. It's locked down pretty tight.
>>
>>54610346
>Her power gets in the way of that. Too much detail to stomach.
>not being to physically perfect that even someone who knows way to much about your body could ever be turned off
>>
>>54610729
The jumpmaker themselves used a perk from Nanoha, Adult Mode or whatever it's called, to do it.
>>
>>54610703
Provide evidence, all I've seen you done is shout that he must be lying because cop.
>>
>>54610729
>It's locked down pretty tight.
Let me guess. Jump fiat against powers getting copied, right? So nothing you can do can get you any of those powers, huh. Just like that freaking Dr Who jump.
>>
>>54610197
I think you'd struggle to make Scrollhammer distinct as a setting/era given in terms of lore, as far as I know, it isn't really. Can't say I know a tonne about it though.

Dragon faction is pretty specific and would succeed or fail depending on how much lore there is, how well you know it and how well you can translate it into a jump. Making a jump based entirely on the lore part of TES would be daunting as well given it's reasonably inconsistent and has a lot of stuff that either we don't see or is never really explained. If it were botched it'd probably look like a transparent excuse to offer Thu'um with a discount or something.

What it comes down to really is that I don't mind more specific jumps of settings I've done jumps for as a rule but I reckon these would be tricky to do well. I'd be interested to see what comes out of it though.
>>
>>54610707
>Let's talk about concubines.
FTFY
>>
>>54610669
The video games don't, the UESRPG and Scrollhammer probably warrant them. Single PC RPGs vs large scale 'strategy' games
>>
>>54610438
We don't get too much info on it so a lot will have to be fanwank. I don't think you could create something much bigger then a large suburban house in one use. There's no limit on the type of things you can create, as long as you know what they are and how they work, so they do need to exist.
>>
File: Kumagawa Misogi 002.jpg (77KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
Kumagawa Misogi 002.jpg
77KB, 500x611px
>>54610748
They explicitly disallowed that combo dude.

>>54610752
Yep.
>>
>>54610592
Are you in any shape, way or form implying that anyone is going to seriously discuss the problems of american law enforcement system on 4chin?
>>
>>54610747
I don't know anon. No matter how pretty you are, there are some gross details about sex when you think about it. And Lisa can't help but think about it.
You may want a power-jammer of some sort if you, or anyone really, wants to waifu Lisa.
>>
>>54610728
I was pretty sure the Jump fiat banned taking any powers other than the ones you buy from the Jump to prevent people from getting stuff like Medaka's copy everything but better instantly even through word of mouth, or what's his face's Power Bestowal that can give pretty much anything they can think of.
>>
>>54610773
>There's no limit on the type of things you can create
Doesn't it say in the jump that a nuke is basically the strongest thing you can create with 100 points?
>>
>>54610784
Some people are willing, but in this case it's more pointing out that you said something blatantly stupid and childish. You're going to get bite back no matter what subject you're doing it on.
>>
>>54610781
>They explicitly disallowed that combo dude.

I'm going to need proof of that, because I remember the guy using that combo himself.
>>
>>54610748
Does that still exist? The jump got updated.
>>
>>54610810
Yes, it does.
>>
>>54610801
Type anon. Not power. There's no limit on the type. You can create food as well as weapons or vehicles. You can't make magic food that makes you a planet busting godking but you can make apples just fine.
>>
>>54610766
Consenting adults and all that
>>
>>54610805
>you
What? Anon said that? Which post? Was Anon I or some other Anon? Was you the Anon, or was phone?!
>>
>>54610807
You can provide proof of tovam using that combo while you're at it, because I don't remember him ever doing that and it goes directly against why he made the power block thing in the first place.
>>
>>54610676
I think the biggest problem is that people read fanfic, and then overwrite what they read of the original story (if they even did) with the fanfic version of the character.

Tattletale is smug. Tattletale is in control of the situation and has all your secrets, even the ones you don't know. You really don't want Tattletale to spill them, and she will if you don't let her go. Thing is, Tattletale is a mask - She projects that in the same way that Taylor-as-Skitter does as a ruthless and emotionless horror. Both of them are actually overwhelmed by the shit happening around them, trying hard not to drown or get horrifically murdered by the Empire, ABB, Merchants and their boss. While also trying not to get busted by the PRT, oh, and still try to be human teenagers, if they can somehow fit that in their busy schedule.
>>
>>54610824
>You can't make magic food that makes you a planet busting godking
Awww. Well now I'm just disappointed. Joking
>Apples
Hmm, yes. Let's keep those doctors away.
>>
>>54610756
I'll try it. If the Jump is poorly done, the thread will reject it. As the dragons are a faction, it'll be well into the 4E of Tamriel, we know what a fair amount of the setting is looking like.
>>
>>54610824
Will Only Humen still replenish your Ki if you have a perk that moves all Ki production to your soul?
>>
>>54609499
No one ever says Burnscar but Burnscar for sure.
>>
>>54610824
Oh, looks like I misinterpreted what you meant by "type".

Anyway, is there no way to increase the amount of points you can spend on a single thing? Because with the life energy you can get from God of Highschool or Dragoball, those 100 probably wouldn't even be a drop in a bucket, but rather an atom. Though it is pretty funny to imagine someone creating millions of atomic bombs.
>>
>>54610824
Can you make tea?
>>
>>54610866
>If the Jump is poorly done, the thread will reject it.

>giving people the option to be Dov
>the jump getting rejected

A slight impossibility.
>>
>>54610401
Could you post the latest version please? I don't have it
>>
>>54610807
>All powers learned during this jump which have not been bought by CP are subject to 'growing up', and are lost when your ten years are over. (Maguro and Hitomi, when bought by CP, thus retain their powers.)
>This means powers obtained with ability drain, skill copy, soul steal or other jump shenanigans, and powers derived from those. For you and your companions, including companions podded during this jump.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/medaka/username/tovam/

It's pretty explicitly devastated by the Fiat in the back but the other thing is that he did no such thing.
>>
>>54610786
'Evercleansed'
>>
>>54610835
Anon is the anon. All the anon are anon.
I am thou...Thou art I...
Insert Persona bit here.
>>
>>54610904
So learn them after the jump.
>>
>>54610876
Wouldn't it be there already? Sure, anyway.

>>54610883
No, far as I can tell that limit never improves. most of the powerful stuff comes from people using Manifestation since that doesn't have the point limit.

>>54610885
Don't see why not. Please don't bring up that idiotic meme
>>
>>54610878
I can't believe I forgot to add Burnscar to the list. Her and Labyrinth are definitely on the "psychiatric help needed" list.
>>
>>54610889
I have faith that you guys will call me out on my shit if my Jump stinks.
>>
File: Kumagawa Misogi 004.jpg (27KB, 396x294px) Image search: [Google]
Kumagawa Misogi 004.jpg
27KB, 396x294px
>>54610924
My question was how?
>>
>>54610857
Yeah, that fits with what I remember from Worm.

>>54610878
Eh. She's a wierd one. Maybe redeemable, maybe not. Probably not worth it in any case.
A decent person coming out of a redemption process with the memories of what she got up to, would probably kill themselves anyway. The S9 got up to some nasty nasty stuff.

>>54610885
This is the most relevant and beautiful question ever posted on this thread. Sir or Ma'am, I salute you.

>>54610907
I don't think it would help much more than being pretty. I mean, you should assume by default that you are clean before getting down and dirty anyway, right?
>>
>>54610928
We will but it will be accepted anyway, jumpers can't resist dragon forms.

Especially Red.
>>
>>54610926
Honestly, when it comes to Burnscar, Labyrinth, and Lisa I think the best thing that you can do is to take them to Young Justice and give them toggle.
>>
>>54610941
Use the Flask Plan and then use power copying.
>>
File: Zclassymarines5.jpg (131KB, 800x373px) Image search: [Google]
Zclassymarines5.jpg
131KB, 800x373px
>>54610835
>>
Do you have any projects your jumper is working on /jumpchain/?
>>
>>54610973
Or just use the Flask Plan on yourself after you've found out how to create specific powers.
>>
>>54610950
Meh true enough, but I still think Burnscar deserves the ability to think for herself even if she does kill herself afterwards.
>>
File: World of Warcraft Jump.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
World of Warcraft Jump.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>54610899
I...think this is it?
>>
>>54610950
The sad thing about this? It's the second time i've asked her that question.

>>54610925
>Spoiler
I'm sorry.
>>
>>54610924
>>54610941
>>54610973
>>54611003
>This level of rules lawyering to get absurdly overpowered powers designed within their story to be absurdly overpowered.
So why do we hate SB again?
>>
>>54610989
Nah
>>
>>54610340
The media blows everything out of proportion to drive home their objective. Seeing how at least here in the states most the media is owned by handful of people.
>>
>>54610941
Not him, but just get the flask plan data and get to knowing you nuero/biological shit. While yes it would be a relatively long time to get abilities high up there to match up to The End or shit like Book Maker/Non-Fiction, you would inevitably figure out a formula that could give those powers out, And getting a copy power is not entirely out of the question.
>>
>>54610925
Maybe? I thought you said it only applied to "bodily energies" and possibly ki as a separate thing. Ki's is nearly as often from the body as it is the soul, so I thought that might be the case here.
>>
>>54611030
Something to do.
>>
>>54611030
Because they're just like us and looking in a mirror means you see all the gross flaws.
>>
>>54611030
>Using an item purchasable in the jump itself is now rules lawyering
>>
>>54610950
>I mean, you should assume by default that you are clean before getting down and dirty anyway, right?
You're missing the point. Really, the only thing that matters is that she gets laid, since she would probably be a lot more tolerable if she wasn't so pent up.
>>
File: takeheed.png (30KB, 1320x262px) Image search: [Google]
takeheed.png
30KB, 1320x262px
>>54611030
>>
>>54611030
Well, stupid restrictions should only be respected for what they're worth, which isn't much at all.
>>
>>54611010
Thanks anon
>>
>>54610973
The Flask Plans artificial induction of 'Abnormal' is random. You do get to chose what you or anyone get's out of the Flask Plan and even the Sanitized Flask Plan couldn't produce what normal average, but natrual, Abnormals were like. Ajime managed to create the Zero out of Zenkichi but it was a Flask Plan tailored to him from start to finish, and again she had no control over what he got out of it.

>>54611049
See above.
>>
Did Worm_anon give a time frame on the powers portion of the Worm update?
>>
>>54611117
You're absolutely right anon. What's your build for Suggverse?
>>
>>54611116
He's right
>>
>>54611144
>"Probably sometime before next year."

t. Worm_Anon
>>
>>54611166
Yep. Haven't looked at it yet.
>>
>>54611166
Retroactive impregnation ahoy!
>>
>>54611010
Bloated to the brim with overpriced garbage.

Remind me why we haven't given this jump to Valeria yet?
>>
>>54611208
Wasn't that a QQ jump?
>>
>>54611214
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>54609499
Depending on when it happens you could theoretically stop Bakuda from bombing her school and help her.
>>
>>54611136
Thats why luck/probability perks as well as precognition and even perks like consumable chaos (Evo) can help you lower the randomness, as you can conceivably get the power you want by tampering with the experiment.
>>
>>54611224
Yep. This one:

>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BQUZ7vezFOjPsupUikzw_1CjYUzkXeDX8Ytk3mFGBJI/edit#

There've been worse jumps, but...
>>
>>54611214
Because you're Timmy and Timmy doesn't have a say in jack shit?
>>
>>54611246
Bakuda is actually mentally ill to the point of being dangerous to herself and others even without superpowers. She's also pretty hot in a scary way.
>>
>>54610621
>My friend is over in Europe right now, actually. Apparently, there are SWAT looking dudes all over the place, and that's just-another-day.

Our crime and violent homicide rates are still leagues bellow yours.

Muslims terrorists are problem, yes. But only a temporal one. Next generation of politics are all right-aligned and anti-immigration. They only need another major event to justify closing borders and start running checks on every Muslim.
>>
File: o.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>54610925
Hey, Val, can you clarify the scenario reward for Automata? It says you get all YoRHa forces as companions. Do they couunt as a single companion and how many of them are there?
>>
>>54611280
Totally agree. Waifu the Bomber. Adopt the Murder loli, and the world creating autistic.
>>
>>54610348
In US anyone could be carrying a gun. Its statically more likely that a person of color is going to have a beef with police & try something stupid. Police aren't really taught how to deesculate a situation, because resources arent there for most police departments. So you end up with cops feeling that the black man is about to pull out a gun or a weapon, they panic because they don't want to go home in a body bag. So they shoot first & ask questions later.

>>54610374
Media blows it out of proportion. Most gun deaths are suicide. Police shootings are rare compared to police getting shot at. Black folks are more likely to get killed by another Black person, than they are by the police.

>>54610437
Are you referring to the case where the kid who was 12, but looked 17 because how tall he was? The same kid that spray painted over the orange cap of his toy gun & was literally threatening people in the park with it? Then decided to take it out when police showed up, and was shot because of the toy gun?

Stop blaming everything on police for kids being dumbasses & parents not actually parenting.

As for the robbery all I have to say is that there's dirty cops. Just like anyone else there's those that are clean & then there's those that are dirty. Can't hold all police accountable for actions of one dirty cop.
>>
>>54611280
Are there even any pics of her? All I have seen is her with the mask on, same with hellhound.
>>
I need names for waifus what are your favorite?
>>
Little Witch Academia when
>>
>>54611300
I would say that YoRHa is maybe a few hundreds low thousands?
>>
>>54611280
>Bakuda tries to prove her superiority to you by using a timestop grenade.
>You walk through the field and bitchslap her.
>"So. Still want to turn down the job offer?"
>>
>>54611214
>complaining about "bloat" when there are jumps twice that size on the drive
until you get those removed you should just stop while you're still ahead.
>>
>>54611105
Nope, sorry. You are the one missing the point.
Maybe she'd be better off if she got laid. I'm not really disagreeing one way or another here.
But her power gets in the way, making the act too gross for her to enjoy. Making any intimacy by definition unenjoyable and unlikely to benefit her at all.
Everclean doesn't change that, not does being really really pretty.
Sex is gross when you think about all the details and her power forces her to think about them even when she'd rather not, unless she overuses her powers and gets crippling migraines.

Seriously, anon. Read the string of posts before the one you responded to, all this was mentioned.
>>
>>54611322
Pretty much only masked but that just means you can say she's attractive as you want her to be.
>>
>>54611341
Rule 1 dear Anon. Get to it... Wait I think Rose has that claim....
>>
File: IMG_1632.jpg (59KB, 878x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1632.jpg
59KB, 878x771px
>>54610600
Never mind the people who called the police. Or the witnesses that state the kid was waving it around & harassing people. Never mind that most people couldn't ID it as a fake gun until you look at it in detail.

Here's two guns. Which is real & which is fake?
>>
>>54611224
Well, we were having a fuck the rules moment...
>>
>>54611363
>Sex is gross when you think about all the details and her power forces her to think about them even when she'd rather not, unless she overuses her powers and gets crippling migraines.
How the fuck does that work? She can't have sex because her power makes her think about it too much, but she also can;t use her power too much or she gets a headache? How the fuck does she just not use her power when it gets to that point since she clearly isn't using it all the time?
>>
>>54611116
Hmm, I'd agree with that.

>>54611117
Dr Who. Fallout. MtA. Any others that come to mind?

>>54611214
Timmy. No one loves you and you should just stop breathing. That is all.
>>
>>54611368
Yeah, exactly. We got Bastard before Little Witch, when LWA was claimed before Bastard.
>>
File: 160310 121904.903.jpg (346KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
160310 121904.903.jpg
346KB, 1280x720px
>>54610989
I am currently working on a project for a nonspaient inference engine, something that I can ask a question and have it chug away at trying to answer, eventually being able to answer anything but without info eventually is basically never, while with supplementary info and research it would be faster the more info I have.

Also I am considering setting up a brothel staffed by succubi and incubus, volunteers so that they get immortality and a demon body in exchange for being my staff, demons of astlan is a super useful setting. Its a change of pace at least.
>>
>>54611300
In the scenario it gives all of YoRHa as a single group companion, but it also gives you the ability to import single members of YoRHa as imports away from the huge group when needed.
>>
>>54611412
It is always passively on but the headaches only start when she actively starts to use it to a certain degree.
>>
I can't decide between Teleportation and Technomancy in the X-Men Movies jump (already got my other points spent on powers I need more). Where would I find alternatives for them? I basically only want Teleportation for telefragging, but the relevant power in Raildex is out because I've already got Clairvoyance.
>>
I wasn't here for it, how was the original reaction to Ultimate Life Form? I assume a mix of wanking and salt?
>>
>>54611412
Uh... She is using it all the time. She can dial it back through conscious effort. Problem is, she has to actually work to NOT use her power.
Even when she's got a crippling migraine from overusing it.
>>
>>54610989
Anyone know when King Hassan is gonna unlock in the NA version?
>>
>>54611407
Top is fake. Real 1911s don't have a safety on the slide.
>>
>>54611462
I can't possibly imagine you have pure intentions. Why?
>>
>>54611462
Just use the fucking archive instead of trying to stir up shit.
>>
>>54611470
He unlocked around Babylon, so two years.
>>
>>54611495
>>54611498
Well, that answered my question. Thanks.
>>
>>54611489
Actually, I take that back. Neither has an idiot scratch, so both are fake
>>
>>54611462
Why don't you just neck yourself?
>>
>>54611235
Urgh, that mental image.

>>54611246
There's a Gurren Lagann crossover fanfic on SB that looks to be redeeming Bakuda. It's the first time I've seen it done completely sincerely.

>>54611462
No. Now stop trying to stir up shit you bored little twit.
>>
What jumps have a large amount of slave trading going on in the setting? Preferably fantasy world type jumps but any is fine.
>>
File: Bakuda.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bakuda.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>54611280
I posted this exact video online in Worm as "Bakuda's Secret Life"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3oT5s7fKbY

Mostly because I'm kind of a prick.

As an aside. Tinkers trigger via "long-term problems they have no solution for". What shit was Bakuda dealing with that made her trigger with Bombs?
>>
>>54611519
No, it didn't. When you say:

>hurr I assume a mix of wanking and salt

It seems like you're trying to stir up shit, and people will treat you accordingly.
>>
>>54611537
Exalted
>>
>>54611524
Sounds pretty interesting. Does it go the way of Hope through Overwhelming Firepower and have the main character stomp a mud hole in everyone or is it paced well?
>>
>>54611554
Her favorite show is my hero academia, her least favorite character shares her name and blows stuff up.
>>
>>54611554
Driven to perfection to prove her superiority over others, when an academic failure seemingly disproved this she developed an explosive temper.
>>
>>54611554
Extreme prolonged anxiety based off of an extremely narcissistic personality and failing to live up to her own narcissistic delusions culminating in a literal blow up at her college.
>>
File: whit doggo goign REALLY fast.jpg (9KB, 563x302px) Image search: [Google]
whit doggo goign REALLY fast.jpg
9KB, 563x302px
Here are the new Cryptid powers so far:

>Replacing "Night Vision"
Enhanced Senses (100 CP)- Your senses are greatly enhanced; you can see in the dark, hear breathing from across a field, and track someone by smell through a forest.
Feel No Pain (100 CP)- You are aware of but don’t feel pain from injuries, unless you want to for some reason.
Hyper-realistic (100 CP)- Every detail of your body is immediately visible and pronounced, giving it an appearance that’s almost more real than real.
Odorous (100 CP)- You are capable of emitting a strong stench of some sort; anything from rotting flesh to fresh baked cookies.
Stretch (100 CP)- You can stretch your limbs like rubber, up to ten feet past their normal length.
>Replacing Flight, which is now 200 CP
Wings (100 CP)- You have wings that, regardless of your overall size, are strong enough to allow you to fly.
>Flight's new text
Flight (200 CP)- You are capable of moving through the sky as fast as you could run on the ground or at around 100 miles per hour, whichever is greater.
I Know (200 CP)- You instinctively know when someone else knows of your existence, and can identify these people on sight. You can also fine tune this sense so that only certain information about you triggers this.
Ooze- Your body is an amorphous blob, made of a partly solid, partly liquid substance. It is capable of crude shapeshifting; not enough to mimic appearances beyond shape, but you can form limbs and things along those lines. You can also increase or decrease your viscosity, letting you easily travel through pipes or pass over grates without falling through. Your body has a “core” containing your mind that, if destroyed without some way of surviving without a brain, will kill you.

(1/?)
>>
>>54611489
>>54611520
The top gun is fake. Now imagine that at 30yds away having to make a split second decision. If you're right then you get to live, if you aren't you might not, if you shoot you'll be hounded by the press, If you don't you might not make it home.

I rather shoot & be wrong than to not shoot & potentially die or put others in danger.
>>
>>54611554
College. We really don't know what all went into it to produce the kind of psychological pressure and break needed to trigger her.

Had to be really fucked up to come to the conclusion that "blow it up" was the answer.
>>
>>54611610
Shit, my build just died.
>>
>>54611578
It's okay so far.
Here's the link if you are interested:
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/how-to-drill-your-way-through-your-problems-worm-ttgl-si.503134/
>>
>>54610536
>A dirty cop who isn't representative of police as a whole
"Asset forfeiture"
>>
>>54611610
Welp.
>>
>>54611588
She would think Bakugo is a complete moron, but then she's probably the type to think reading manga/watching anime makes you a moron.

>>54611601
>>54611608
>>54611639
It's weird but something about what we were told about that trigger doesn't feel..."right" for the power she got. Like there are pieces missing. It's probably just me.
>>
>>54611651
Cool thanks.
>>
>>54611537
ASoIaF
>>
>>54611610
>Feel No Pain
Looks like I've got a new second jump. I fucking hate pain.
>>
So, writefagging? Writefagging.

Introduction: https://pastebin.com/Y2Kh0WkT
Jump 1 - Final Fantasy 1: https://pastebin.com/w2irHbZw
Jump 2 - Crypt of the Necrodancer: https://pastebin.com/hE69uzZu

Jump 3 - The Elder Scrolls

Identity: Mage
Race: Breton
Birthsign: The Atronach

Skills and Abilities:
+ Resist Magic (Free)
+ Fortify Magicka (100, 850)
+ Alchemist (150, 700)
+ Spellmaker (300, 400)
+ Disease Resistant (100, 300)

Gear:
+ Steel Armour (50, 250)
+ Altar of Spellmaking (200, 50)
+ Follower (50, 0)
= Katia Managan: Drop-In, Khajiit, The Atronach, Eye of Fear, Acrobat, Skill Books, Adrenaline Rush, Fortify Magicka.

Story Time (Part 1): https://pastebin.com/RLUiUjKv

========

I would post some of it here, but I've already hit the 10 page mark and really don't think spamming 14 or 15 posts is necessary. Or wanted. So I made up pastebins for the story thus far.

Comments and/or constructive criticism. appreciated.
>>
>>54611634
>the only alternative to shooting is to let yourself be shot
This is a false dichotomy fed to you deliberately to manipulate your perception of the situation.
>>
>>54611634
I mean, I agree with you 100%. It's easy to look in hindsight and say "Well, they should have done X, Y, and Z" but in the heat of the moment, you have to go with your gut. It doesn't help that there's no good alternative.

But really, theonly reason behind my pistils that I wanted to be a smartass
>>
>>54611666
>It's weird but something about what we were told about that trigger doesn't feel..."right" for the power she got. Like there are pieces missing. It's probably just me.
That's why I added the bit about "Had to be really fucked up..."
We don't have the full picture, and I'm not sure that I really want to know - Worm is not a pretty place.
>>
Does anyone have a list of all the technomancy options in the chain?
>>
>>54611610
>Flight (200 CP)- You are capable of moving through the sky as fast as you could run on the ground or at around 100 miles per hour, whichever is greater.
So flight is given a relatively meaningless upgrade and then bumped up in price? Damn, wings a shit so I need to redo my build.
>>
>>54611554
>JubyPhonic
My nigga.
>>
>>54611694
Whats the other alternative then?
>>
>>54609499
In my opinion, in no particular order:
>Kill:
Jack Slash
Coil
Shatterbird
Hookwolf
Kaiser
Krieg
All of the Geselleschaft
Moord Nag
Scion
The Endbringers
>Save:
Everybody else
>>
>>54605595
Sorry, anon. I kind of got sidetracked, so just go ahead and make a build if you want.

>>54610535
Huh. I can't say I remember that.

But I also can't say I was wrong.
>>
Why is it the moms in ghibli films are all so fuckable?
>>
>>54611666
Well if I wanted to go deeper into what it could be it makes more sense. She has grand delusions of superiority but, at least in her own eyes, can't support that view. This build up of pressure most likely couldn't be relieved because of her toxic personality driving people away from her thus getting rid of any release of pressure caused by her slowly building negativity. This all culminates when whatever her trigger event was happens and she snaps. Her bomb specialization probably comes from her insecurities of failing to live up to her own narcissism thus making her have to get rid of everyone around by eliminating them while building crazy powerful bombs to prove shes the best.
>>
>>54611786
I feel like you posted this in the wrong thread
>>
>>54611770
>not giving Shatterbird "therapy"
Shit taste senpai
>>
>>54611709
Fair enough. I've always argued that Secong Generation cape triggers are not as easy as we are told, and that they still require an actually traumatic experience. Certain characters who are Second Gens make me think so.

>>54611732
It's good, what can I say?

>>54611796
I suppose.
>>
File: 65165100061.jpg (59KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
65165100061.jpg
59KB, 852x480px
>>54611786
Oh yes, all of them. Totally.
>>
>>54611812
Is "therapy" here synonymous to "my dick"?
>>
>>54611779
Shit, first part was for: >>54608329
>>
>>54611833
Tera please
>>
>>54611786
examples?
>>
>>54611833
>Wouldn't fuck her in the nostrils.
Good man
>>
>>54611714
No
>>
File: Lisa.jpg (52KB, 1280x684px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.jpg
52KB, 1280x684px
>>54611809
I mean, he's not wrong.
>>
>>54611837
Nooooooooo
Yes
>>
>>54611610
>Hyper-Realistic
>Odorous
>I Know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r24yh7416lw&feature=youtu.be&t=32s
>>
File: 1501444092596.jpg (358KB, 1404x801px) Image search: [Google]
1501444092596.jpg
358KB, 1404x801px
>>54611857
I didn't disagree with him
>>
>>54611855
Then what's the point of this reply?
>>
File: russian bookstore.png (19KB, 1173x192px) Image search: [Google]
russian bookstore.png
19KB, 1173x192px
>>54611644
>>54611657
>>54611731
I'm thinking of upping the drawback limit to go with all the new stuff I'm putting in, so you might want to hold off on that. I'm also decreasing the severity of a certain drawback a lot, which in hindsight was something I should've done a long time ago.

Parasite (200 CP)- You can drain/consume something from your victims such as blood, life energy, or something else to heal your own wounds, restore your energy and as a substitute for regular sustenance. The more you eat, the greater the effect.
Biome (400 CP)- You can “infest” a large area, causing it to gradually turn into some type of environment that is evocative of your nature; this infestation will be able to spread further over time and is permanent short of destruction of the environment. Whatever environment is created, you will find it easy to live there. Over time, your infestation will seep into the flora and fauna found in your biome, giving them attributes and traits similar to the biome while also enthralling them to your will.
Mutate (400 CP)- You have some sort of method that physically changes living beings, letting you shape their bodies to your will. This can be used to change the appearances of others, including giving them monstrous traits, and can potentially be used offensively by giving them negative physical traits. The more extreme the changes, the longer it will take for them to happen, and they must be somewhat within reason.
Shapeshifting (400 CP)- You can change the shape of your body, letting you take on nearly any appearance you can imagine so long as you retain the same amount of mass. Shifting your shape takes only a few seconds, less if the transformation is relatively simple.

(2/3)
>>
>>54611876
>I'm also decreasing the severity of a certain drawback a lot, which in hindsight was something I should've done a long time ago.
Oh boy I've got the feeling that my build is about to get fucked.
>>
>>54611876
And here's the last one:
Spawn (400 CP)- You can create beings that are subservient to you somehow; they are unfailingly loyal, and take on aspects of your current appearance. Creating these creatures takes a while, and it takes longer for them to mature, but once they’re fully grown you will have infallibly loyal minions.
>>
>>54611850
Lisa is nice.
>>
>>54611919
What sort of capabilities can they have?
>>
>>54611558
It did, in fact, answer my question. Even if you think it didn't. And I will not be held responsible for other people getting up in arms over how I phrase my questions. That's their autism, not mine.
>>
>>54611818
>Certain characters who are Second Gens make me think so.

Funny thing is, some of what we are told are second generation triggers are possibly third generation triggers.
>>
>>54611961
Wait, which ones?
>>
>>54611876
Please rethink the flight change; it is such a good perk now, part of many builds, and wings are shit. As it is now people could just add wings to their cryptid form to explain their flight.

This screws builds in the following ways.
Flight costs more than it used to.
Wings cannot serve as a replacement as they won't work outside of the form with the wings.
People who bought flight and had winged forms now have to pay more for flight and then also buy wings.

What was once 100 now costs 300 for no significant benefit.
>>
>>54612032
Get dicked.
>>
>>54611907
I'm not changing how much CP it gives, just how much it fucks you over so it's something someone might actually want to take.

End of the World- The ground and sky will open up and screaming mouths will devour entire cities; the Holders will gather and the many will become one; the dead will rise to devour the living and the sun will go out as all sanity dies. If you don’t do something about it, that is; without your intervention this world, and perhaps even this entire reality, will be consigned to a terrible fate. You have your work cut out for you. (+300 CP)

Versus, "the world is fucked no matter what you do."

>>54611935
Oh, I'm trying to decide between physical traits, hereditary traits, or some mixture of both. I'm thinking of maybe doing something with Spawn, Mutate, and possibly Biome in the combination supplement where they combo with all the physical traits (like Wings, Claws, and Ooze) allowing you to give them to the people/things you affect with each power.
>>
>>54612002
New Wave. See, we've got Brandish and Lady Photon, both with related powers. One is likely a bud from the other (I'm betting on Lady Photon being the Second Gen here, because of her apparently more stable mindset.)
The problem, of course, is that we really don't know who budded off to form Glory Girl, Laserdream and Shielder.

Thus why I said "possibly third gen".
>>
>>54612032
>Wings cannot serve as a replacement as they won't work outside of the form with the wings.
If the Flight perk applies in other forms, why wouldn't the Wings perk?
>>
>>54612068
Ohhh, I read it as "increasing the severity".
>>
>>54612078
Can you still claw through steel without claws or hands?
>>
>>54612074
They got their powers at the same time, so it's arguable if one got powers from the other
>>
>>54612114
If I take a perk that says I have claws, I have claws in all forms, so your example doesn't work except in the extremely niche edge case of incorporeal alt forms that can't fly because their wings can't beat against the air.
>>
>>54612078
Some of the options are just powers, others are physical features for your Cryptid form. Obviously the powers should work in any form but the claws? Not having a Face? Wings? Well unless the perks give all your forms those features which would have its own problems.
>>
>>54612078
Because Wings are biological limbs, Flight (in this case) is supernatural. Flight can work with any form, while Wings requires you to be in the form that has Wings.
>>
>>54611954
Then in what way, do you suppose, that it answered your question? Because you're probably jumping to (incorrect) conclusions. Unless you legitimately went and looked at the archives.
>>
Is there anything in jumpchain that would allow you to 'nerf' an overpowered threat like the Endbringers so that the setting natives could beat them?
>>
>>54612032
I'll put something in saying that you can have wings if you take flight.
>>
>>54611610
>>Replacing Flight, which is now 200 CP
Don't be the asshole that fucks up established builds by making pre-existing stuff more expensive.
>>
>>54612211
That is the opposite of what is being said.
>>
>>54612132
Well, if they both solved "prisoners about to be killed' with different answers, I'd agree. The problem is, they both solved "prisoners about to be killed" with "forcefields and lasers". The only difference was the way they used "forcefield and laser".
>>
>>54612205
That's really not needed, just get magic that cant be resisted by density of the thing it's hitting and they have no magic resistance.
>>
>>54612211
The problem is a lot of builds took flight not for wings but to actually fly without them. Unless you plan on raising drawback cap then this just hurts people.
>>
>>54612241
I don't want to kill them. I want them to be beat able by the natives of the setting.
>>
>>54612232
>asking an SBer
>to not be an asshole
Kek.
>>
>>54612211
Then what is the point of Wings? Other than to be a weaker version of an existing perk designed to let the existing perk cost more because reasons.
>>
>>54612164
>>54612165
The normal rule of Perks is that they apply in all forms, regardless of whether they make biological changes or not. I double checked the jump to make sure there wasn't a contradictory ruling and found none. Therefore, barring YJ_Anon making another ruling, the perks do in fact apply to all your alt forms and give you no face, wings, etc constantly.
>>
>>54612170
You underestimate both my skill at reaching conclusions and my willingness to look through the archives, once I remembered they exist.
>>
>>54612205
Real Eater with Patch Notes.
>>
>>54612259
Not sure if its a perk exactly but again there is probably a spell somewhere that does that so just a matter of finding.
>>
You nerds are getting more autistic about this Flight nonsense than the nerds who got upset at a slightly nonstandard font in Night in the Woods. Seriously, it's not that big of a deal.
>>
Just get one of the many other flight perks that work this way. They're not exactly rare.
>>
>>54612303
It is if it means you now can no longer use a build because the price changed for no reason.
>>
>>54611363
I'm a biologist and I can't really find sex all that repulsive at this point. You get desensitized.
>>
>>54612303
It adds 100 CP to the cost of any build that includes that perk, which is a lot of them, for no real reason. Some of those builds are already at the drawback cap and can't get any more.
>>
>>54612160
>If I take a perk that says I have claws, I have claws in all forms
So, claws are a trap perk that gives you a tell in every form you have by default?
>>
>>54612344
Just go to any other jump and get any other perk. Just go to infinicon and get whatever you want, no need for other jumpss at all.
>>
>>54611875
Telling you that there isn't a list? There aren't comprehensive lists because most people forget what's in all the jumps available.
>>
>>54611812
Shatterbird has killed thousands of people just to hear someone praise her.
I'm not into Yanderes of any stripe.
Waifus go into the trash, Yanderes go into the trash compactor.
>>
>>54612361
>You get desensitized.
Maybe that is all Lisa needs. To just bombard herself with that sort of information until she reaches that point. But how to do so in a way that makes the most sense? A medical course specialising in Midwifery and/or gynecology maybe?
>>
>>54612266
It's funny that you say that when he probably changed it because he felt sorry when he saw the SBers call it a good perk.
>>
File: Did someone say love juice.png (490KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Did someone say love juice.png
490KB, 1000x1000px
>>54612383
Shatterbird isn't Yan, she's just an insane attention whore. She doesn't care about Jack's attention in particular, she just wants people to notice her.

Yandere is Best Dere.
>>
>>54612366
If you're jumping with max drawbacks and surviving somehow I don't think the loss of a single flight perk is going to impact you very much.
>>
>>54612404
That's right, anon. That's exactly right.
>>
>>54612372
It's only a "trap" perk if you value being able to pretend to be human above having a natural weapon, or if you haven't bought Toggle, or if you lack shapeshifting abilities that would let you remove the claws you have, or if you don't have illusion magic to hide the claws, etc.
>>
>>54612393
She needs to get fucked all day for a month.
>>
>>54612404
>>54612424
Not Kuudere
You gave your best shot anon.
>>
File: excalibur_sonic_by_shalweas.png (210KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
excalibur_sonic_by_shalweas.png
210KB, 640x480px
>>54603862

Sonic and the Black Knight, duh.
>>
>>54612406
Really being able to fly doesnt matter? You can max drawbacks and survive just fine but there is a reason people like the perk as it was. It fucking helps.
>>
>>54612452
... literally Immortal Sonic because of the scabard... Sonic-land is an weird place.
>>
>>54612451
Kuudere is pretty great but not as good as Yan
Mizore is my Waifu, and she's both. Though the Yan drained out over the course of the Manga.
>>
>>54612433
Assuming you managed to help her get over her power related issues with intimacy, perhaps. Although not necessarily with Jumper.
>>
>>54612457
Then pay the extra CP and get over it?
>>
>>54611363
You know what though? There's a lot gross about a lot of things, like eating or shitting, and like those things, she'll deal with it if she learns what she's missing out on.
>>
If people use the update, chances are their build was going to get messed up one way or another. I'm going to increase the drawback cap by 200-400 CP; I'm not going to remove Wings or reduce the price of Flight.

>>54612372
The intention was that physical traits would be tied to the alt-form you get from Monstrous Body.
>>
>>54612457
What I'm saying is that if you can "survive just fine" with max drawbacks, I have to believe you have at least one magic system under your belt. Flight is such a basic power that I refuse to believe you're surviving max drawbacks without having picked up some variant of it somewhere. So pay the extra CP or quite complaining.
>>
>>54612472
Fair enough
Yin fo life
>>
>>54612482
You cant you dumbass because it puts the old builds over the cp limit.
>>
>>54612484
But why are you even increasing the price of Flight in the first place?
>>
>>54612483
>There's a lot gross about a lot of things, like eating or shitting, and like those things,
You know its funny, i don't recall her saying anything about having issues with those sorts of things, just intimacy. Maybe she's just asexual and used her power as an excuse, maybe she just didn't want to talk about having to get used to eating and going to the toilet again after triggering. Oh well, something to think about...
>>
>>54612483
>missing out
>on shitting
I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant to say.
>>
>>54612470

Actually, he doesn't have the scabbard. Sonic isn't king arthur, that'd be

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Knight

This guy

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Scabbard_of_Excalibur

is accounted for as well
>>
>>54612504
You can max drawback and survive your first jump as long as you arent completely braindead.
>>
>>54612484
Would you consider making that optional, or at least marking which perks only apply to the cryptid alt form? Being tied to an alt form severely limits the utility of Inhuman Durability for people who haven't bought This Is My Final Form, for example.
>>
>>54612510
Then rebuild or grandfather the build. Thems the breaks, anon.
>>
>>54612504
>literally jumping wrong
>>
>>54612483
The two big differences between pooping and sex: pooping mandatory, and a solo activity.
>>
>>54609950
At least be less obvious in your fetishizing, retard. Manton was mindwhammied by the fucking Simurgh. Yet because you don't wank to the thoughts of fucking him, he doesn't deserve to live?
>>
>>54612514
She does bring up that just by looking at someone she knows things like their most disgusting fetishes.
>>
>>54612548
>grandfather the build
Yeah no. That has never been a valid excuse.
>>
>>54612595
Then rebuild.
>>
>>54612564
I don't think you can fix Simurgh fuckery. Like a person mind-fucking someone the old fashioned way can be fixed, but Simurgh fuckery? I don't know

Not that guy, just not sure on how Simurgh fuckery works.
>>
>>54612533
Maybe in Pokemon, but you try maxing out drawbacks in the wrong jump too early and there's no way you're going to survive.

>>54612551
Oh yes that's exactly what I'm saying. /sarcasm

>>54612595
Since when?
>>
>>54612539
No fuck you.
>>
>>54612533
>surviving Darkrai mindrape AND a major Legendary hunting you everywhere

It takes more than graduating high school to survive that. They're not gods, but one is literally driving you insane and the other is to you as a human boot is to an ant.
>>
>>54612564
Yeah? Because people who get mindwhammied aren't themselves anymore, they're basically robots custom built to fuck things up for the rest of humanity. It doesn't fucking matter if Alan Gramme was a cool guy who got fucked over, he's still a crazy evil monster now, and he chose to continue to be.
>>
>>54612516
It might have been a stealth criticism on the "force someone to enjoy something they have no desire to enjoy" stuff? Some people like shitting, many people wish they never had to do it again. Jumpers need to stop being such busy bodies and butting into everything because they don't understand the meaning of "no" or "boundaries." Or maybe it was just anon agreeing with everyone and using crass wording since no one really cares.
>>
>>54612610
I've always been under the impression that she's using telekinesis on certain connections in the brain
>>
>>54612564
I don't know why you're surprised. That's the essential nature of most jumpers that think they have morals.
>>
>>54612484
>If people use the update, chances are their build was going to get messed up one way or another.
So, can you tell us what won't be fucked up or increased in price? Or is there just no point in even trying to build for the jump until the update drops?
>>
>>54612484
>I'm not going to remove Wings or reduce the price of Flight.
You could just not add wings and not increase the price of flight.

>Jump has a lot of valuable survival perks
>Jumper takes maximum suffering drawbacks
>Takes flight to have one thing they can still have fun with, can't ruin the joy of flight.
>jump-chan comes over.
>Sorry jumper that is an error, flight costs a bit more than that
>Do you want some claws or to get rid of your face instead?
>Oh but look! you can still fly, you just need to take these big old wings that'll make it impossible to talk to other people instead of just hard.
>jumper gives up on dreams.
>>
File: Ib Gauntlet.pdf (525KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ib Gauntlet.pdf
525KB, 1x1px
>>54605696
Since I haven't gotten any more word, I'm going to upload the gauntlet to the drive. I made a few minor changes, though, so I'm going to post it here as well one more time. Please let me know if you have any remaining concerns with the gauntlet.
>>
>>54612628
Sit yourself in the middle of saffron city and let everyone else handle the bullshit. Live right next to the gym.
>>
>>54612671
You are just the sorriest kind of human being.
>>
>>54612512
I felt like adding Wings was an appropriate option, and decided to bump up the price of Flight to accommodate them.

>>54612539
When I say "physical traits", I mean things like Claws or No Face; Inhuman Durability is a mixture of a healing factor and toughness, so it would work regardless of form.

>>54612651
It's literally just this so far.
>>
>>54612614
>Since when?
Not him, but one of our oldest arguments was that grandfathering doesn't count and you have to accept changes in a jump instead of wanking your overpowered pre-update perks.
>>
>>54612428
>or if you lack shapeshifting abilities that would let you remove the claws you have
How would shapeshifting let you remove these trap claws you think the perk is. Shapeshift into a form without claws, the perk says that form has claws also.

>>54612484
>I'm not going to remove Wings or reduce the price of Flight.
As long as you don't INCREASE the cost of flight, because that would be a pretty shitty thing to do.

Why do you want to double the cost anyway? It's not even the only 100 CP 'fly as fast as you can run' perk around anyway, Death note has one for the exact same price, and that one is available to all origins, not just one like flight is.
>>
>>54612628
>one is literally driving you insane
You're wrong, as people like you usually are. According to Quicksilver himself.
>>
>>54612614
>Maybe in Pokemon

Even in Pokemon your odds aren't great. You can only take 2 drawbacks, one drawback probably gets you sent to prison and the other two either drive you mad with nightmares or send an incredibly powerful being after your blood.

The maddening nightmares and the one where all law enforcement are after you are probably the least likely to be fatal of the 300 CP drawbacks but being insane and in jail may well result in your suicide or getting shivved.
>>
>>54612684
Bitch, do you not understand Dark is immune to Psychic?
>>
>>54612714
I don't think Quicksilver ever said that the sanity-distorting nightmares in that drawback wouldn't really distort your sanity. If you've got a sauce I'd like to see it.
>>
>>54612703
Or you could not bump the price and just add a blurb that says flight can be in the form of wings if you want.
>>
>>54612483
Dimensional lock to turn her power off solves this problem.
Just find Butcher's brain and reverse engineer the effect. Adopt Bonesaw while you're at it.
>>
>>54612703
>I felt like adding Wings was an appropriate option
But wings was already covered under flight! The only people who'll take it are people who either already wanted wings and used them to explain their flight or those who take it as a sub par replacement for their lost free flight!
>>
>>54612703
Wait, so does this line mean you can't make your other forms faceless?

>More accurately, you don’t NEED a face, and can choose to get rid of it if you want.

Because it reads like you can alternate.
>>
>>54612703
>this so far.
>so far.
Vader deal then huh?
>>
>>54612683
Sorry, I stopped paying attention when a shitposter convinced you to turn a 100 CP perk into the capstone.

I thought it should have stayed 100 CP, and is way overpriced now. I just couldn't take the jump seriously after that.
>>
>>54612776
Why must you bait?
>>
>>54612703
>When I say "physical traits"
Why not just make the physical traits togglable. Instead of having claws, you can extend or grow claws. Or unfurl or manifest wings from nowhere.
>>
>>54612557
>>54612516
>getting hung up on the pooping thing
>completely ignoring the eating part
The human mouth has more bacteria in it than your shit.
Most food has as many dirty secrets behind it as any given person.
The fact that Lisa seems to have no real issue eating at normal restaurants, and seems to even be capable of enjoying it, despite the fact that she should be picking up on all kinds of appetite ruining facts just from looking at it, means that it's a cop out answer to say she can't because it grosses her out.
>>
>>54612703
Honestly, it doesn't really feel appropriate. The only "pasta" I can recall with Wings is the Mothman, and that only barely counts. Something unnatural tends to be more common.
>>
>>54612713
He ruled the perk is alt form specific, but talking in general about perks that change how you look: The perk says my body has claws. The shapchanging ability says I can change how my body looks. Therefore, I am a being with claws, shapeshifted into a being that has no claws, so there is no contradiction, though I'm still technically vulnerable to abilities that allow others to see my true form.
>>
>>54612791
Not bait anon.
>>
>>54612520
Actually, Sonic IS King Arthur. The one you fight in-game is a fake created when the original King Arthur died. It's revealed after the final boss that Sonic is King Arthur (which makes it rather strange when you realise none of the knights recognised him, and that they believed the fake was the real deal despite the obvious difference in appearance).
>>
>>54611610
YJ, thanks for the Fables update last thread.
>>
>>54612841
Says the baiter
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13579836

>>54612875
You're welcome.
>>
Is there a Danganronpa Jump?
>>
>>54612807
>means that it's a cop out answer to say she can't because it grosses her out.
You do realize the power doesn't come from her, right? It's from an alien intelligence in another dimension. She doesn't get a say in exactly WHICH intrusive thoughts it decides to shove in her head.
>>
>>54611876
I like parasite and biome. Looking good, YJ_anon
>>
>>54612205
Nothing? Come on, there's gotta be something like a Nerf Bat Item somewhere in jumpchain.
>>
>>54612894
*yawn*
>>
File: Tink.gif (694KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
Tink.gif
694KB, 500x297px
>>54612472
My own favorite yandere waifu is Tinker Bell (ignoring the Disney Fairies material). She's so energetic and expressive in her emotions. Plus, there's something cute when the yandere is literally red with envy and making death threats that sound like jingle bells ringing while being smaller than the hand of the "big ugly girl" she's vowing to kill.
>>
>>54612901
I don't think so. I don't recall anyone claiming it either, so go nuts and good luck.
>>
>>54612845
>>54612520
>>54612470
>>54612452
I heard this game was mediocre instead of outright dogshit like most Sonic games. Is that true?
>>
>>54612899
>strawpoll

Kek
>>
>>54612932
She's also got great hips and ass.
>>
>>54612899
>strawpoll

:^)

I find this amusing.
>>
Enough. I'm removing my Ib Gauntlet from the drive until I get a solid opinion on the whole Rose perk. Right now, I have people saying that it was wrong to change the Rose to a capstone and that I was baited, while other people are saying that the people complaining now are the ones baiting me. I don't know what to think now.
>>
>>54612959
>>54612974
Yeah, I know.
>>
>>54612899
B-but why shouldn't Drain No prevent the Deadlight from working?
>>
>>54612987
He wants your jump to not be finished because his goal is to deprive of us content out of hopes of starving and killing us, nothing more or less.
>>
>>54612899
There should be no need for wings at all. You already made allowances for non perk versions of physical stuff in the monstrous form as is. Claws that don't give the benefits of the claw perk, a non-prehensile tail, wings that don't grant flight, imposing horns, etc. You can already take those wings and buy flight for appearance if you wanted to.
>>
File: Tink Stuck.gif (1018KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tink Stuck.gif
1018KB, 500x300px
>>54612960
Oh, she certainly does!
>>
>>54611537
Gate
>>
>>54613007
The same reason it doesn't work in gauntlets. You enter the jump with all perks, including Drain No inactive.
>>
>>54612928
*burp*
>>
>>54612899
Who wants to bet that all the people voting that it should stay the same are SBers?
>>
>>54613009
Or maybe, just maybe, someone actually posted their actual opinion.
>>
>>54613073
No Anon, you are the SBer.
>>
>>54611610
Will enhanced senses make us vulnerable to sensory overload or constantly subject us to unpleasant background smells?
>>
>>54612987
I haven't been keeping track of the gauntlet, so I have no idea what changes you've made. But the thing where you get total health rejuvenation from water is too strong. You can leave an avatar of yourself with the rose at the bottom of the ocean and be invincible. It would be better if putting water on the rose just healed some health, the amount of water needed in the game being enough to fully heal a mundane human. Other than that, it looks fine.
>>
You can learn to filter out the background crap so long as it isn't too overpowering.
>>
>>54613121
You could still die from any one-hit kills though.
>>
>>54613129
Was meant for >>54613109
>>
>>54613084
>Actual opinion meant only to keep the jump off the drive
>>
>>54613129
Damn, I originally took Night Vision because it was one of a few such perks that didn't come with any unwanted side effects.
>>
>>54613121
>You can leave an avatar of yourself with the rose at the bottom of the ocean and be invincible.
Inter-jump balance. Fuck off.
>>
File: Mary.png (267KB, 382x476px) Image search: [Google]
Mary.png
267KB, 382x476px
>>54612987
Given the whole fact that the perk is given to you for free if your a Local Human I'd recommend to buff the Rose perk so that you can give a Rose to each of your companions and followers so that they all can follow you into hostile dimensions like the Painters world or the Warp. Sort of like an infinite White Rose distributor. Other than that the jump is pretty good.

Would Mary be good to Daughteru?
>>
>>54613121
>It would be better if putting water on the rose just healed some health, the amount of water needed in the game being enough to fully heal a mundane human.
No, it wouldn't. The point of the rose is that it's connected to you, so you heal as it does. That's just arbitrary and not reflected in the actual game.
>>
Anyone know where to get perks for stealing concepts? Like stealing someone's eye color, their first breath, a memory, a smile...shit like that.
>>
>>54612944
It's okay. Not a great game, but not a bad one either.
>>
Should I replace Basilisk in my chain with CoD Infinite Warfare or Etrian Odyssey?
>>
>>54613121
But that's the thing - in the game, putting your rose in a vase instantly healed you back to full health. It didn't break the gameplay of the game because you only had about five petals total and almost all of the vases would go dry permanently after you used them once.

I can see how it be a little too OP out of that game context, though. Maybe just saying that the rose absorbing water gradually restores individual petals and a degree of your health. Would that work?
>>
>>54613208
There are entire Charm trees for this you can access with the Exalted Mortal Heroes Guantlet.
>>
What limitations do you put on yourselves, /jc/? What problems could you obviously overcome, but choose not to for whatever reason? Maybe you can't be bothered, maybe enduring it gives you a sense of purpose, maybe you just like walking even though you can fly.

Where do you hold back, and why?
>>
>>54613139
I interpreted that as applying to instant death spells and the like. Even if enough physical damage is enough to kill you, it's still way too good.

>>54613168
Tying a rock to it and throwing it in the ocean still does a pretty good job even with no other perks.

>>54613186
>>54613233
I haven't played the game. Does the rose have feats related to healing superhumanly durable people instantly by throwing a little water on it? Being able to instantly heal a kid isn't enough to establish that the same amount of water can instantly heal a level 100 fighter with ten thousand times as much hp as a peasant.

>>54613208
Carmen Sandiego and A Practical Guide to Evil, I think.
>>
>>54613233
Why are you ignoring everyone disagreeing with that guy and only focusing on negative opinions?
>>
>>54613183
Mary would be great to daughteru. Even better if you bring along Ib so that she can have a sister.
>>
>>54613183
Read the perk again- you only get the Rose's effect for the duration of the gauntlet if you don't purchase it properly.
>>
>>54613244
I try to only use stuff from the same setting, only using my OC advantages sparingly.
Outside of that, I try to use minimal force to get what I want. Not sure if that's really what you are asking for though.
>>
>>54613260
Your durability doesn't have anything to do with your health, moron. God. Where the fuck is this idea coming from that "If your skin is harder that means healing doesn't work!" Fucking, the only thing it might logically suck at is healing MORE flesh, not harder flesh, and even then you have no justification for it.
>>
>>54613227
CoD for being thrown into action time after time, or Etrain Odyssey for long term dungeon raiding. Personally I would go for Etrain, you could make your own guild there get all kinds of materials and items.

>>54613208
I think one of the classes in SBURB would let you do that, could be wrong.
>>
>>54613260
Also thinking in terms of HP doesn't make sense unless it's some RPG isekai shit, you're going to the actual setting, not a game. This is jump 101 right here.
>>
>>54613183
So I need to buff up the Rose instead of nerfing it down? This is why I keep getting confused

But anyway, I could make it possible to give roses to your companions, if people don't think it is too OP, but if I do, should I get rid of the White Rose item?

>Mary
She's a pretty sweet kid who just wants to live a free, normal life instead of being stuck in a dark gallery forever, so I think she would be a wonderful daughteru.
>>
>>54613288
>CoD for being thrown into action time after time, or Etrain Odyssey for long term dungeon raiding.
I don't care about either. I just want to know which has the better perks.
>>
>>54613260
>Tying a rock to it and throwing it in the ocean still does a pretty good job even with no other perks.
No, you fucking dumbass, that's how you get a dead rose.
>>
>>54613276
No, that's fine. Fits the question well enough.
>>
>>54613244
If I'm super far ahead of the setting, I'll work indirectly, through minions and avatars. If I'm powerful enough where the locals could conceivably challenge me if they git gud and work together, but would otherwise be crushed if they took me on right away/by themselves, then I work through avatars and minions again until it's time for me to be the final boss.
>>
>>54613260
>Does the rose have feats
Oh god my sides.
>>
>>54611876
>be owlman
>take biome
>infest area with OWLS
>>
Well, it looks like democracy has spoken. I'll revert the changes to Flight. Luckily, I've already got a 200 CP perk to replace it.

Emotion Manipulation (200 CP)- You can manipulate the emotions of those around you; inspiring dread, paranoia, and rage, or using subtler emotions like nostalgia or curiosity to lure others into a trap. The more people you try to affect at once, the longer it will take to change their feelings.
>>
>>54613260
>I haven't played the game. Does the rose have feats related to healing superhumanly durable people instantly by throwing a little water on it? Being able to instantly heal a kid isn't enough to establish that the same amount of water can instantly heal a level 100 fighter with ten thousand times as much hp as a peasant.
Are you being serious right now? I mean, come on. Really?
>>
>>54613261
Sorry, it's a little tough to tell when I'm getting arguments from both ends.

>>54613244
Basically, in the game you would put the rose into a normal-sized vase filled up to the top with water. After you place the rose inside, all of the petals (and your health) will return, and the vase will be completely empty of water.
>>
>>54613363
Hmm, nice. I like some emotional manipulation.
... I probably sounded like a terrible person just there, didn't I?
>>
>>54613260
>I haven't played the game. Does the rose have feats related to healing superhumanly durable people instantly by throwing a little water on it? Being able to instantly heal a kid isn't enough to establish that the same amount of water can instantly heal a level 100 fighter with ten thousand times as much hp as a peasant.
VS Battles Wiki is two doors down the corridor.
>>
>>54613320
The game didn't use HP either; it just gave you the count of petals left on your rose. Whenever you got hurt you'd lose a petal, and whenever you lost a petal you'd get hurt. When all the petals were lost, you would die on the spot.
>>
>>54613268
>Even better if you bring along Ib so that she can have a sister

Ib already has a family though. I'd feel bad taking her away from her parents even if they are generic.
>>
>>54613326
Go CoD. It's less dangerous and has better perks in general. Depends on what you want though. Etrian Odyssey has some pretty strong combat perks, a bunch of weird research capstones, but CoD has advanced technology and meta genre manipulation bullshit.
>>
>>54613363
Can this be enhanced in any way? I mean, for example, let's say I wanted to terrify someone. Could I use their phobia to make the Emotional Manipulation easier/faster? Likewise, if I used something like the scent of cookies their grandma used to bake them for the sake of nostalgia, or a picture of their family to inspire joy, would those work to make the emotional manipulation easier/faster?
>>
>>54613129
Oh well, I guess spook, feel no pain, or perhaps perception distortion could replace it in my build.
>>
>>54613378
So there's nothing you can point to in canon that, if you were a giant dragon hundreds of times the size of a human who was covered in near fatal wounds, the rose would be able to instantly absorb enough water to heal all those wounds at once?

Notice how most of posts arguing against the nerf are irrelevant insults with no actual points, like >>54613412 and >>54613357
>>
>>54613260
It's fucking magic, bitch. It's conceptually connected to your life-force. Doing damage to the rose does damage to you, magically. Healing the rose heals the bearer. There's not a real mechanism for it.
>>
>>54613455
You have to justify the negative here, where does it indicate the rose can only heal humans?
>>
File: eldrazi_by_rhineville-d97wlto.png (1MB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eldrazi_by_rhineville-d97wlto.png
1MB, 734x1000px
>>54611610
>Hyper-realistic (100 CP)- Every detail of your body is immediately visible and pronounced, giving it an appearance that’s almost more real than real.
Oh, that's damn cool.

>I Know (200 CP)
>You can also fine tune this sense so that only certain information about you triggers this.
Huh. That seems like it'd be very useful.

>>54611876
>>54611919
>Biome (400 CP)
>Spawn (400 CP)
Yesss. Imma Eldrazi it up with this.

>>54612703
>When I say "physical traits", I mean things like Claws or No Face;
...Huh. I assumed No Face was a power, like you could toggle whether you had a face or not. Did I interpret the "can choose to get rid of it if you want." part wrong?

>>54613363
>Emotion Manipulation (200 CP)
Quite nice, yes.
>>
>>54613455
How would you like me to change the perk, then? Should I emphasize that it takes larger amounts of water to heal your rose and you the higher your "HP" limit is?

I could also say that the Rose only affects, negatively and positively, your physical health, meaning that it won't store magic and other special energy reserves.
>>
>>54613422
Which just worsens his point, frankly.

>>54613455
I like how you yourself are ignoring everyone disagreeing with you while telling her to only listen to you. Real above board.
>>
>>54613518
Quack, there isn't even HP in the game, and jumpchain takes you to the real setting not a game. Nobody has any idea where that guy is coming from.
>>
>>54613357
Hey, you don't know how many Fighter levels it took. Who's to say it didn't just take Great Cleave this level?
>>
>>54613323
>should I get rid of the White Rose item?
Yeah, or just specify that the capstone would be like be able to create a bunch of them or something.

Also I'm not the other guy that first complained this is just my own idea about what you should do.
>>
>>54613518
Yes, while also emphasizing that absorbing large amounts of water might take longer.

The version that you posted in the thread doesn't say anything about magic or energy anyway, but sure, if that's how it works in setting.
>>
>>54611876
>>54611919
>Biome
>Mutate
>Spawn
Combine this with Genius Loci, and you could have some serious shenanigans.
>>
>>54613439
Sure.

>>54613515
The "can choose to get rid of it" part was an assumption that up until that point you had a face. It's not meant to be taken literally.
>>
>>54613559
>absorbing large amounts of water
Where's this feat justified in the game?
>>
File: 1426456767642-0.jpg (136KB, 560x546px) Image search: [Google]
1426456767642-0.jpg
136KB, 560x546px
>>54612944
Better than Secret rings and with a surprising amount of content. If you played Generations, Colors, or Unleashed though the game will feel like hot garbage in terms of controls.

>>54613455
Yes. Yes it would Rose represents your health bar. As you take damage the rose loses petals in increments. When you place the rose in a place with water in it like a normal plant it replenishes your health. The benefit of this is that instead of using some complex means of healing you use the rose to simplify that potentially crippling wound you have.

Its an attempt to implement a game mechanic into reality. This should not be so hard to comprehend. Hence why people are insulting your apparent inability to think.
>>
>>54613455
Why does it matter if it doesn't have "feats" of that nature? Seriously, this has gone beyond arguing that something must 100% adhere to canon, and now fanwanking arbitrary limits not demonstrated in canon because a very specific scenario that you pulled out of your ass doesn't occur in the game.
>>
>>54613568
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>54612932
She's a bit stroppy though. If she could talk she'd probably be extremely passive aggressive.
>>
>>54613572
Nowhere because its an Indie game where the largest source of water are the random vases hanging around. You have to fanwank stuff outside of the game when needed.
>>
>>54613515
My ulamog brother!
>>
>>54613603
I don't remember her acting that way towards Peter. I think it'd be the case of someone who mostly dotes on you while being a bitch to others.
>>
>>54609285
Yeah but there's been inconsistent Word of God on it; in one interview, Nasu said divine forged weapons like Excalibur were impossible to project at all. This is contradicted in other places, arguably even the VN, but all in all it's messy. I tend to agree with you, but it would be disingenuous to say it isn't debatable. Hence: Class Card, which explicitly *can* do it.
>>
>>54613605
So why fanwank that it takes longer to absorb more water and can only heal a human's about of meat at a normal pace? Why would it slow down and not work properly for a dragon? Why fanwank in that direction, is the question.
>>
>>54613629
Why fanwank in the other direction.
>>
>>54613576
Cataquack hasn't responded by saying I'm interpreting the perk wrong, so you're ignoring the added benefit that it allows you to heal faster, not just easier. I would like a cap on how fast it can heal you, based on how fast it can heal how much damage in the game.
>>
File: IMG_1303.jpg (61KB, 300x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
61KB, 300x342px
Question for the maker of Digimon World if they see this.

Lifelong Learning allows Digimon from that jump to reach Mega with enough time, training, and 'rebirths'.

But for Digimon outside of that jump that I import, can it allow them to go beyond Mega and reach Super Ultimate given enough time?
>>
>>54613568
>The "can choose to get rid of it" part was an assumption that up until that point you had a face. It's not meant to be taken literally.
Ah, bummer.

But the part about not /needing/ a face should still work, right? If I use shapeshifting in another form to replace my face with, say, a bone plate I could still see/smell/breathe/hear/tast/eat/drink?

Also, would Hyper-realistic be contained to the altform, or could I have it in every form? I wanna be REAL.

>>54613609
Well met, brother!
>>
>>54613455
As >>54613357 I'll just say this, good Anon.

First, thanks for the laugh I need it.

Second, the function of the Roses is to show that the beings who hold the are not of the painted world, as they carry LIFE with them. The Rose is a measure of that Vitality and itself can reflect that back to the person in question when they give it water, symbolism as it were.

Third, Mary herself carries a Rose, likely the artist's own rose that he gave in his last work, and it heals her, so it isn't just limited to humans as Mary is a being of the painted world.

Fourth, you're assumption is that this works like HP, it does and it doesn't, Ib and the Gary are both hit pretty hard, Ib herself survives a couple of falls she realistically shouldn't have so they're a bit tougher than average humans should be. In moments where they're caught they sometimes just outright die. I'd like to see you balance it personally... or play the game... or watch someone play the game.

>>54613544
Just go straight up Bodyguard Varient and take Clear the Way and the feat that lets you drop your attack by 1 to 5 points for +1 to 5 bonus to AC. Always be droping 1 from attack and thus count to Clear the Way (Power Attack, Cleave and Great Cleave) at level one this is pretty baller.
>>
>>54613651
That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>54613640
There's no particular reason. So in that case it's a matter of democracy and taste, no? And more people are telling the guy he's an idiot than supporting his more limited rose.
>>
Question, Cyborg Soldier Level 3 says that you underwent the same process as Kamen Rider Shin did to gain his powers, but I noticed that it doesn't list the high vibration nails or spine cutters that he had as natural weapons in the description. Should I just assume I get those natural weapons as well, since I went through the same process as he did, or no?
>>
>>54613661
Yes, and sure, it can be every form if you want.
>>
>>54613651
Why? A lot of regen perks in general don't even have that.

And hell your nerf would be easy to get around by switching to a human alt form while you heal then switching out. With stuff like final form, you won't even have to lose any power from that.

And before you whine abot
>>
>>54613651
>>54613695
Fucking damnit. Before you whine about interjump balance, you yourself are evoking it with dragon alt forms and shit that's outside of this jump.
>>
File: 1387502432756.png (48KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1387502432756.png
48KB, 350x277px
>>54613651
I honestly think the rate of healing should be the same reguardless of size. Unless you want it to represent your 'health' more accurately and adding more petals proportionately or something. Which I guess is fine? I personally don't agree because I feel the reasoning behind the change stupid and incredibly arbitrary.

Why fanwank something that isn't represented in the game at all?
>>
>>54613673
>I'd like to see you balance it personally...
Okay. Change

>The rose is eternally fresh, and whenever it is immersed in water, it rejuvenates, and all petals (along with your health) are restored;

to

>The rose is eternally fresh, and whenever it is immersed in water, it rejuvenates, and its petals (along with your health) are restored;

Bam. Done. Balanced.
>>
>>54613686

Yes you do. I hadn't actually seen the Shin Kamen Rider movie when I made the jump. Just assume you can do everything Shin can do.

And now, back to lurking!
>>
>>54613720
Amazons WEN
>>
>>54613688
Awesome, thank you.
>>
>>54613720
Oh, cool, thanks Kamen Jumper. Appreciate it.
>>
>>54613720
Faiz WEN
>>
>>54613695
>Why? A lot of regen perks in general don't even have that.
You're assuming. Wank if I've ever seen it.
>>
>>54613260
... I guess if you somehow had a D&D/Pathfinder monster as a rose it'd have some, depending on its hit dice. But, uh...
... Take your meds, kid.
>>
File: Ulamog.jpg (221KB, 750x909px) Image search: [Google]
Ulamog.jpg
221KB, 750x909px
>>54613731
>>54613661
Truly the best eldrazi.
>>
>>54613778
Your entire argument is wank.
>>
>>54613729

When I get a replacement laptop after mine broke.

That and I'm hesitant to do Amazons just yet given how Season 2 ended with an obvious sequel hook. We're probably getting a Season 3 or a movie or something.

>>54613761

When I don't have to post on my phone anymore.

And when I get off my lazy ass and finish watching Faiz. Although I'm willing to give it up if anyone else wants to do it.
>>
>>54613720
Kamen Jumper! We need Kamen Rider Five Five Five or Kamen Rider Hibiki please help! Also I would like to request an Ameritokus with Super/Power Riders and Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight in it. This goes to Digger and Heavens as well.
>>
>>54613826
Personally I think we might be getting a Stronger/X
>>
>>54613233
Doesn't it also make any damage, no matter how small, take a petal at minimum?
Pinprick, petal. Stubbed toe, petal.
>>
>>54613826
>When I don't have to post on my phone anymore.
Oh my god! It'll happen! He said so, Kamen Jumper said so!

Good luck and godspeed Kamen Jumper!
>>
File: Evil Helmet.jpg (30KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Helmet.jpg
30KB, 620x470px
>>54613826
You will not escape me this time, KAMEN JUMPER!
>>
>>54613826
Oof, that's rough. That bit about Amazons S3 is understandable. Thanks for the update.
>>
Since the Proto Chronicle gashat is its own transformation device and can't be used in a driver, can I use a Kamen Rider jump to fuse it with with another device?
>>
>>54613833
>Kamen Rider Hibiki

man. I know we need Oni and Pure Sound sooner or later, but I tried watching that shit?

Nu uh, I'll take the drugs over this.
>>
File: Fangs for the Fangless.jpg (82KB, 750x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Fangs for the Fangless.jpg
82KB, 750x1082px
>>54613880
>he thinks he can defeat Kamen Jumper
>>
Leaving aside other aspects of the rose, how is this for settling the whole water healing issue?

"The rose is eternally fresh, and whenever it is immersed in water (there must be at least a vaseful for there to be any effect, it rejuvenates, and its petals (along with your health) are restored; the water is absorbed into the rose in the process. Please note that the rose only affects the health of your physical body for better or worse; it has no effect on magic and other energies you might use."
>>
>>54613927
Looks fine to me.
>>
>>54613905
Pure Sound is basically a freaking strain of fucking Kamen Rider counimeable desiese though. Like a person can become one of th Oni Riders just from being close to an Oni Rider long enough, which is freaky.

what was I saying again
?
>>
>>54613905
>>54613833
>>54613826
I want to do Hibiki, but I have to finish a jump that I claimed months ago first so consider this a very tentative claim.
>>
File: Evil Overlord.jpg (327KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Overlord.jpg
327KB, 1920x1200px
>>54613906
Kamen Jumper is just a man, and like all men they shall fall.
>>
File: 1500863490254.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500863490254.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
>>54611297
And we've got hordes of american blacks that drive up assault and homicide rates. 13% of the population does 50% of the crime, all that jazz.

Have a shitty /pol/ infomeme.
>>
>>54613833

For 555 see my above answer. I haven't even started watching Hibiki so I'm not committing to doing that.

I'm honestly not interested in doing Dragon Knight either.

>>54613872

I don't really see how you get Stronger/X out of Tachibana making an army of Sigma Amazons

>>54613875
>>54613880
>>54613906
>>54613969

I regret not continuing to lurk. But I did owe you an update.
>>
>>54613927
It's just a clarification so I don't see a problem.
>>
>>54613969
You're wrong, fiend! Kamen Jumper is more then a man! His fists, his very life...they are dedicated to protecting the dreams of humanity!
Thread posts: 751
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.