[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I played with a new guy today who was memeing the entire game,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: ekyrgcj2ekahiktnrkyb.jpg (24KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
ekyrgcj2ekahiktnrkyb.jpg
24KB, 852x480px
I played with a new guy today who was memeing the entire game, calling NPC's "fucking normies" and turning into a frog. It doesn't look like he's gonna be removed from the game. Please give me advice on how to troll him out of the game for the next session.
>>
File: 4517-10623-30116.jpg (209KB, 743x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4517-10623-30116.jpg
209KB, 743x1000px
You sound like a jealous beta, OP. What's the matter, did he bust a nut in your wife while you watched? Stupid cuckold, sage this shit
>>
Everytime he starts meming you dryly state "ah, epic joke, top kek lol GG".
>>
>>54568586
go back to your basement
>>
>>54568570
>Please give me advice on how to troll him out of the game for the next session.
If you don't like mud, don't wrestle with pigs.
>>
>>54568570
>and then the whole lgs started clapping
>>
>>54568637
OP can just clap sarcastically whenever the 12-year old starts memeing.
>>
File: 2201-50_space_battle_thumb.jpg (103KB, 842x545px) Image search: [Google]
2201-50_space_battle_thumb.jpg
103KB, 842x545px
Embrace it, play Mindjammer where Meme warfare is actually a skill.
Then have an entire planet burn down due to the Meme Jihad.
He won't be able to top it so he'll just give up.
>>
>>54568570
Make memes cursed. Using them has negative effects on his character. Maybe his vocabulary becomes limited to just memes, which start to drain his life force every time he uses them. He would either kill himself by communicating or remain silent.
>>
>>54569035
OP isn't the GM, genius.
>>
"Can you please come up with your own jokes for once?"
>>
Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence.

Every fucking campaign that my GM runs inevitably at some point involves running into an NPC named "Teehee Maccaroni," who the GM affectionately describes as "an epic level sorcerer who's also a retarded nudist gnome."

Teehee Maccaroni wander the countryside with a unique Rod of Wonders powered by "retard magic" shoved up his anus, and he casts the Rod of Wonders by diddling his penis. He says nothing but his own name in different inflections and the phrase "I like-a the goodberry, gimme gimme the goodberry." The GM thinks it's hilarious to have this character show up during the middle of encounters we're struggling at and start jerking off magic everywhere.

But the worst part is his chant. He wanders around chanting his name, so when he's about to show up the GM will start low;
Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
And then get louder and louder until he's fucking shouting
TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!
TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!

And the table loves it! The other guys I play with think this is the best shit! Teehee Maccaroni has been our table's de-facto inside joke, our signature "running gag" for six years now. When that chant starts up, everyone else joins in like a ritual; the whole table is expected to start chanting "TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI" by the end, and every fucking time I refuse because this is some embarrassing circa-2002 Penguin of Doom shit, it's always the same thing; "There goes user again! No fun allowed around user! Anon's just a big grouch who's getting angry because we're making him touch Teehee Maccaroni's penis again! Why won't you just let us have fun with this character, he's just here for dumb fun, you stick-in-the mud!"

These motherfuckers are all over 25 years old.

Teehee Maccaroni is going to be the death of me.
>>
>>54568570
Just kill his character while he's a frog.
Then say it's just like in that meme, where the frog gets stepped on.
>>
>>54568570
>OP buttblasted he can't handle cosmic shitposting in D&
>A game WHERE THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATIONS OF CHAOS ARE FROGS THAT POZ WIZARDS THAT HAVE THEIR FROG-SEED EXPLODE OUT OF THEM INTO SPELLCASTING GREEN WIZARD FROGS WITH SONIC SCREECHES
>WHERE THE THING THAT SPAWNS THEIR ENTIRE SPECIES IS A FUCKING COMPUTER MONITOR
>WHERE WOJAK IS PTAH

ARE YA FEELING IT MR KRABS?
>>
>>54569436
Oh right! There's ALSO THAT GREYHAWK FROG GOD OF CHAOS WHO LOVES MANKIND AND IS THE GOD OF HATE AND BIGOTRY, HATING ALL NON-HUMAN RACES

THE MEMES SON.
>>
OP, become moonman. But subtly.

>>54569141
Find a new group.
>>
>>54569551

> he doesn't recognize the Teehee Macaroni copypasta

Lurk moar
>>
>>54569141
Stab it in the face. Repeatedly.
>>
>>54569141
>no one recognizing the pasta
>>
File: jar.jpg (59KB, 496x536px) Image search: [Google]
jar.jpg
59KB, 496x536px
>>54568570
Just put him in a jar and make him your pet. He can't escape and you can feed small insects to him until he learns to stop bugging you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.