[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what does /tg/ think of "If The Emperor Had A Text To

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Pure_Joy.jpg (13KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Pure_Joy.jpg
13KB, 246x205px
So, what does /tg/ think of "If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device"?
>>
Lurk moar
>>
>>54556473

It's good

Watch it
>>
>the only complex thing about this game is its ban list!
>>
>>54556473
Going to re-listen to it while I clean my flat because it's been ages since I've actually seen the early ones.
>>
It's funny, a good introduction to the basics of the lore, and has enough nods the the more obscure shit and fandom memes that long time 40k fans can enjoy it too.

The last few episodes seem like they might be losing the plot though.
>>
File: PicsArt_07-27-01.13.49.jpg (110KB, 604x557px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-27-01.13.49.jpg
110KB, 604x557px
>>54556473
Gud shit

Autists hate it "wow your not taking my sci fi universe serious I hate you"
>>
>>54556745
Getting the same feeling for that, but last episode felt a bit better than the previous couple. Vulkan definitely cracked me up.
>>
>>54556473
I'm still waiting to see if they'll use the "Excuse me Commissar" meme.
>>
>>54557169

The whole premise of the show is basically that meme, except executed in a fun and amusing way with actual thought behind it instead of as a repugnant shitpost.
>>
Not enough Orks
2/10
Shit series
>>
>>54558675
>orks in tts
Holy Emperor, this needs to happen.
I need a therapy session with Yarrick and Ghazghkull working out their relationsship.

Also fucking TUSKA DAEMONKILLA
>>
File: magic pain glove.webm (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
magic pain glove.webm
422KB, 1920x1080px
>>54556473
Some people hate it, some people like it.

As with everything on /tg/.
>>
>>54556885
People thinking that 40k is sci-fi is already pretty fucking autisitc.

>>54556473
Pretty good and closer to the orginal source tone of warhammer than anything offical in the last years.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.